armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i think lp is planning on publishing the game on steam once its finished
Don't worry,steam won't exist long before the end of AWAM.
I asked about the update time and got an answer that he will start to work next Monday or Tue and the next one would be done by mid to end April.

View attachment 2376741
We should be scared.
Everytime he is trying do do anything to speed up the process,he is splitting the days on more and more parts.

• Haha
Reactions: new_user! and LSC82

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Well that was bitter sweet. Only a few scenes since Nov. Was hoping for more content but one can only wish ‍♂.
Gotta say though, this release didn't disapoint.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No need to argue again and again that this is an erotic slowly building game. No sex . This is the reality. And yes, 4 updates every year is something good taking into consideration the high quality renders and story.
Playing the whole game from the beginning we discover that it's full of erotic scenes.
This is an erotic drama, not stupid sex or unrealistic progress.
The pace of the game clearly isn't the point, but the pace of the updates. Which is by no means "great" or "excellent"

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
The pace of the game clearly isn't the point, but the pace of the updates. Which is by no means "great" or "excellent"
In translation, there's an army of us willing to help L&P develop as efficient as possible and it seems throwing money at him to get any help or rig necessary (cause we surpassed every single goal of his) is not enough. Imagine monthly updates... just imagine!

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Here if the dev was a good writer could easily do a uno reverse card..

Sophia: What do you not check yourself?
Mr. Bennet: Humm, well if really true better for me "smirk".
Sophia: (legs spread)
Mr. Bennet: Glum.. (getting under the table)
Sophia: (To the waiter) Sir, this man is outraging me!
The waiter: Sir, I must invite you to leave this restaurant this istant.
Mr. Bennet: I.. (to Sophia) You'll pay for this..
Sophia: It will be fun to explain to everyone what you were trying to do under the table.
Mr. Bennet: Grr..
Sophia: I'm expecting you to redo this test by next week! Bye! "smirk".

Well.. But this dev of course must be "realistic" so of course this thing will never happen, right? :LUL:
1675974705462.png

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Here if the dev was a good writer could easily do a uno reverse card..

Sophia: What do you not check yourself?
Mr. Bennet: Humm, well if really true better for me "smirk".
Sophia: (legs spread)
Mr. Bennet: Glum.. (getting under the table)
Sophia: (To the waiter) Sir, this man is outraging me!
The waiter: Sir, I must invite you to leave this restaurant this istant.
Mr. Bennet: I.. (to Sophia) You'll pay for this..
Sophia: It will be fun to explain to everyone what you were trying to do under the table.
Mr. Bennet: Grr..
Sophia: I'm expecting you to redo this test by next week! Bye! "smirk".

Well.. But this dev of course must be "realistic" so of course this thing will never happen, right? :LUL:
View attachment 2378598
What in the world. "Sir, this man is outraging me!" How am I supposed to not make fun of this? :D :D :D

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I asked about the update time and got an answer that he will start to work next Monday or Tue and the next one would be done by mid to end April.

View attachment 2376741
Thanks. Although he does not answer if the plans to continue this pace it seems like there is 0 interest from him to actually become better at delivery times. Fucking, hell. :D :D :D ... as long as you, the supporters are happy I guess.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
What in the world. "Sir, this man is outraging me!" How am I supposed to not make fun of this? :D :D :D
Oh well.. clearly a way out and of course nothing new in these type of fiction but surely unaspected and ye I agree that may be fun to see xD, Honestly anyway this could be the real conclusion of the event, don't forget they are in a top class restaurant and some behaviors are totally unacepted and at the same time a classy woman should act to the integrity of her honour.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
No need to argue again and again that this is an erotic slowly building game. No sex . This is the reality. And yes, 4 updates every year is something good taking into consideration the high quality renders and story.
Playing the whole game from the beginning we discover that it's full of erotic scenes.
This is an erotic drama, not stupid sex or unrealistic progress.
GFG. Youre new on this thread. Ill give you less that two years and your opinion will change. Drastically. While then, you should up your subscriptions.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I
obviously you are over 35 and never had sex with busty women, I had sex with many women who have bigger natural tits than Sophia, if that's unrealistic to you then I'm sorry for your miserable life DUDE .
I've had sex with women of all bust sizes. Their breasts were in proportion to the rest of them & didn't look as though they'd been inflated with a foot pump. Best of all, they didn't suddenly change size without explanation. Don't feel sorry for me because I don't need it, just keep playing with your beachballs.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes