palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
english lang man, say me please, i something not understanding write?
why answering somebody and not me?
View attachment 3347785
or L&P don't choosed which model he will use
He's obviously decided on a model, otherwise you wouldn't see the progress bars moving. The new model can be seen in teaser 01 (hardly, but it's there). Or do you think he'll suddenly switch models every 20%? lol

The comparison renders were already showcasing the new model. No clue if these renders are with option A or B, but the only one with Sophia in it was C. She's gone now, replaced by a 19 year old, distant version of herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: RCC14

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
Excuse me for returning to this subject but I didn't really understand if it was official or not, are secondary jobs canceled?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Excuse me for returning to this subject but I didn't really understand if it was official or not, are secondary jobs canceled?
As far as I'm aware, there still hasn't been official word yet if the side jobs are cancelled.

Reactions: Ness99

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
He's obviously decided on a model, otherwise you wouldn't see the progress bars moving. The new model can be seen in teaser 01 (hardly, but it's there). Or do you think he'll suddenly switch models every 20%? lol

The comparison renders were already showcasing the new model. No clue if these renders are with option A or B, but the only one with Sophia in it was C. She's gone now, replaced by a 19 year old, distant version of herself.
The difference between A and B and C is in texture, skin tone and different makeup. The model itself remains the same. I don't know if you're aware or not, but a professional makeup artist can take off 20-30 years of makeup

• Haha
Reactions: p_l_a

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The difference between A and B and C is in texture, skin tone and different makeup. The model itself remains the same. I don't know if you're aware or not, but a professional makeup artist can take off 20-30 years of makeup
What's your point? That we should pretend Sophia is now dolled up by a professional makeup artist 24/7, looking like an entirely different person? That she went from being a ~38 year old woman into one who looks like she's barely reached her 20's because of imaginery makeup and plastic surgery over night?

Do you actually care for any kind of realism in AWAM, or are you just in it to look at good quality renders? Not like realism is a big selling point for the game anymore, but the new model is turning everything upside down. How do you, as a supporter, feel about L&P completely ignoring the poll results once again while on the other hand saying that he values your guys opinion and makes his design choices accordingly? Do you see how that's complete nonsense?

The base model is EJ Adora, but that doesn't change the fact that L&P turned the current model into something entirely different for absolutely zero reason.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Then why would he even make a poll in the first place while also saying he values his supporters opinions and does his design choices accordingly? Because that's exactly what he isn't doing, and the same thing happened in the past with other polls.

It's like he's asking his patrons what they'd wanna eat for dinner, everyone picks the T-bone steak, and L&P be like "Nah, you'll be getting spinach instead. Deal with it!".

How do you not see that he's quite literally flipping you guys off? Excellent sense of style you say. Did you even check the new model out? You're saying it's fine that he's going to use a model that looks barely older than Sophia's own daughter? A model so flat, it looks way less realistic? Does that make any sense to you?

Like, holy cow. Some of these supporters have their heads burried so deep in L&P's backside, it's crazy.

I get what you're saying, but a younger looking Sophia won't help him at all to release the game on Steam. What matters is how the obvious underage characters look like (aka they all need to look like adults), removing incest, school settings, writing and illegal assets. Shaving 10 years off Sophia's visual appearance doesn't do anything, except for making the game worse.
Maybe this a confirmation the dev is a woman.
Just imagine the situation.
A woman ask a man which dress to wear.
And then she wear the other dress.
And another problem with the young Sophia.
Obviously she gave birth on 10 years.No other way Ellie and Dylan to be legal.

Reactions: p_l_a
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes