Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I think L&P made this change for Steam. Having new players see this model of Sophia will bring him more cash. Alas we know he doesn't care about old players.

Reactions: athreusclouds

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think L&P made this change for Steam. Having new players see this model of Sophia will bring him more cash. Alas we know he doesn't care about old players.
His reasoning for Steam is so he can use that money to pay someone to help him with the game, because apparently around $20,000 a month just isn't quite enough to use some of that for help

weezal

Jul 5, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit this dude is fucking killing me. The current model used in the recent updates is fine and he's out here wasting time and effort just to swap out the main character with some random person. jesus christ can he just focus.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I really think the poll was just a way to buy the dev time because they don't know how to progress the story. Seems like they have an outline of who will be involved in what event and when it will take place but not the actual content of the story.

ranatavidus

Oct 30, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WTF..
If that's gonna be some kinda ugly Sophia replacement then there is no point in playing/reading this anymore. New model looks horrible and uninteresting.

It looks nothing like Sophia and is too young.
If old Sophia is not in, then I'm out.

Waiting so many years for such rubbish. I'm finally saying screw this manipulating liar.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes