Blastoffft

May 5, 2022
Hey folks heard about the new street drug available in the underworld. It's called AWAM and it is highly addictive. After about a year many realise it is not good for them, but it is almost impossible to to wean yourself off of it. A few lucky ones seek help and manage to stop partaking. However, here is the kicker for many who stop paying for the drug they still remain addicted to it!!!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

We tweaked Sophia a little more and I think she looks great! Just like a much better version of herself! What do you think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my answer to L&P asking what we think about this, she doesn't look bad but she never looked bad in the first place, you're creating more work when it is not needed. you're patreons already told you this in the poll you put up.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
my answer to L&P asking what we think about this, she doesn't look bad but she never looked bad in the first place, you're creating more work when it is not needed. you're patreons already told you this in the poll you put up.
As the saying goes: “As we all know, taste can be debated!”

But in my signature alone I have “grenades” that look worlds better than Sophia! I only mean those who are around her age!!!

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021

We tweaked Sophia a little more and I think she looks great! Just like a much better version of herself! What do you think?

I found a hidden message with sincerity in L&P's writing :cry:

Last edited:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

Did you see that, xxxorro? Just as I had imagined.
Well, not quite. Apparently the hours of sleep have not helped her forget what happened last night with Dylan, but to look at least 10 years younger!
My guess is that it's all the fault of those damn sperm jets that Dylan splashed in her face last night.
What does it contain... pure hyaluronic acid? This guy is nothing but trouble.
Joking aside, judging by the eyebrows it looks like the model chosen by L&P is B.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes