Isidoro

Mar 3, 2019
This will probably seem like a stupid question to you, but... How do I progress in the game (game part 2)!?! Because every choice I make always leads me to the same end...

I can only get to "A New Feeling" animation... no matter what i choose, I always end up there...

My "normal" game (from part 1) was:

Sophia is filthy, i do everything with everyone, i dont do anything with husband or son (maybe with son only what i game let me do.. because i choose Dylan is "cucked"). So everytime i try to play with a new version on the game, i cant do anything because game say: i ended up the version route.

So i try to restart again Part 2 with different "path"... (every path)
but no matter what i choose... i only have 1 different coose during "A New Feeling"... (wich give me +1 lesbian)
I try good wife, filthy without Dylan, filthy with Dylan or Dylan sent to boarding school... but i can only see "A New Feeling" for my last scene...

i can only go on gallery and unlock new video for play the last scene.... nothing more.

Any tips?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
This will probably seem like a stupid question to you, but... How do I progress in the game (game part 2)!?! Because every choice I make always leads me to the same end...

I can only get to "A New Feeling" animation... no matter what i choose, I always end up there...

My "normal" game (from part 1) was:

Sophia is filthy, i do everything with everyone, i dont do anything with husband or son (maybe with son only what i game let me do.. because i choose Dylan is "cucked"). So everytime i try to play with a new version on the game, i cant do anything because game say: i ended up the version route.

So i try to restart again Part 2 with different "path"... (every path)
but no matter what i choose... i only have 1 different coose during "A New Feeling"... (wich give me +1 lesbian)
I try good wife, filthy without Dylan, filthy with Dylan or Dylan sent to boarding school... but i can only see "A New Feeling" for my last scene...

i can only go on gallery and unlock new video for play the last scene.... nothing more.

Any tips?
Every single update of part two is related to Dylan’s route…
To play them all answers the questions at the beginning of part two as follows:
- Sophia is filthy
- Tick all boys and girls
- Sophia is more interested to Ellie
- Sophia has accepted all Aiden’s tasks

The rest is free choice…

Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023
Completely out of time but here is the unpacking of v0.195.

Changes wrt v0.190
Beside the usual typos and and other minor fixes, the most notable changes are:

• The beginning of part 1 of the Sophia/Dylan event has been changed again. In the first version (v0.185), Dylan could not bathe with Sophia unless he warned her that Davon was staring at her. This was removed in v0.190 and replaced with a simple sentence, which did not cover all possible conditions:
    Python:
    "The embarrassing incident at Claire's had dampened Sophia's spirits a bit. But the way her son had stood up for her, like he did yesterday in the park while jogging, made her feel a little positive again and she thought that maybe he deserved a little reward."
    Now this has been replaced with different sentences according to the previous choices and that makes more sense now
    Python:
    if day20_Dylan_warns_his_mom_about_slipped_top and day19_Dylan_protected_his_mom_vs_hobos_2:
    "The embarrassing incident at Claire's had dampened Sophia's spirits a bit. But the way her son had stood up for her, like he did yesterday in the park while jogging, made her feel a little positive again and she thought that maybe he deserved a little reward."
    elif day19_Dylan_protected_his_mom_vs_hobos_2:
    "The way her son had stood up for heryesterday in the park while jogging, made her feel a little positive again and she thought that maybe he deserved a little reward."
    elif day20_Dylan_warns_his_mom_about_slipped_top:
    "The embarrassing incident at Claire's had dampened Sophia's spirits a bit. But the way her son had stood up for her, made her feel a little positive again and she thought that maybe he deserved a little reward."

• All the "strange" sentences using the third person instead of the first person have been fixed, especially this passage where he returned the text to the narrator's voice as in the original version of the script (before it was a "weird" mix of the narrator's voice and Dylan's thoughts):
    Python:
    "Growing up she had simply been 'Mom' for him. Lovely and wonderful and beautiful as only a mother can be. She glowed with a saintly sort of beauty. Pure, chaste, and untouchable."
    "She wasn't a creature of the earth but of the heavens. Her words could soothe a broken heart. Her touch could heal a wound. She fed him, guided him, taught him, and gave him succor in his darkest times. She was an angel who came down to love her child in all of the ways that were good and right."
    "But tonight, he had like awoken to the reality that somewhere she was still first and foremost a creature of the crude and dirty natural world."
    "An animal like the rest of us. She ate, slept, and fucked like the rest of us."
    "Tonight, she seemed like a woman that flirted and teased and yearned for a man's touch. A woman with primal desires as real and as powerful as his own. Beyond the physical, she was fun, funny, and smart. She was everything a man could ever want."

Technical
The release consists of 764 renders (!), making it the largest event in terms of renders so far. Since this also marks the end of Playable Day 13, the entire PD consists of 3516 renders for statistical purposes. For comparison, the previous PD 12 consisted of 2338 renders. Here is a graph with the number of renders for each day of the story for reference:
View attachment 3298706

If you are interested you can find all sort of data and statistics on quency77 post.

How to get to the event
The event follows the Ellie/Dylan Bonus Story and can only be accessed if Dylan/Sophia Part 1 is fully played (i.e. with all the lewd choices) and it starts at the beginning of Part 2 when Dylan has the choice of going on a date or going to Christine's party (assuming you are in the Bonus Story). The only variable needed to start the event is day20_Christine_invites_Dylan_to_her_party

Then the other variables from previous that are used in the event are
day20_Sophia_let_Dylan_touch_her_breastsjust for Dylan's inner thoughts when he sees Aimee's breast and compare them with Sophia's
day18_Dylan_watches_women_showeringjust for Dylan's inner thoughts when he sees Aimee completely naked
day17_Sophia_and_Ellie_French_kissedjust for inner Ellie's inner thoughts when it comes to kissing other girls
day15_Julia_is_with_Elliejust for inner Ellie's inner thoughts when it comes to kissing other girls
day20_Dylan_pretends_to_be_Ellies_BFThis is necessary to continue on Ellie's route
day20_Dylan_kissed_Ellie_in_dine = FalseThis is necessary to continue on Ellie's route

The last two are the most important for the event and to continue Ellie's path. Dylan must have protected Ellie in the diner pretending to be her boyfriend (day20_Dylan_pretends_to_be_Ellies_BF) and he must not upset her with the kiss (day20_Dylan_kissed_Ellie_in_diner = False)

Before this update, we wondered why Sophia/Dylan pt 1 was "shared" (or required) with the slumber party. One possibility was that the sex-ed Dylan had with Sophia in the bath (how to kiss, how to touch, etc) was somehow propaedeutic to what would happen at the party.

Now, none of this is used at the party, the only reference to the previous event is a thought Dylan has while groping Aimee's breasts.
View attachment 3298511

One might say that Dylan's confidence has improved, but you still have to make explicit choices to progress properly through the event (joke with Christine, join the dance etc). So basically it's as if the Sophia/Dylan bath never happened and he learned nothing new.

One (wild!) possibility for such choice is that there could be Ellie/Dylan/Sophia threesome well down the road of this path (see below).

Here are some random notes organized by scenes.

Getting the booze
At the beginning of the event, with Dylan on a mission to get the alcohol (and Christine's favourite drink), there is a cameo by none other than Chuck Norris himself. It's not clear what the point of the reference was. We already remarked that the whole gas station setting was a tribute to Resident Evil . Maybe he was just messing around having fun with those assets.

Of course, it didn't take long for people to come up with the wildest conspiracy theories. Someone couldn't help noticing a vague resemblance to Stella's dad
View attachment 3298716 View attachment 3298712
Someone else doubled down, suggesting that it was some kind of (powerful :)) message inviting people to use condoms: Stella's dad, according to Sophia, didn't use one and she strongly advised Dylan not to follow her example.
View attachment 3298721
Hence his last message:
View attachment 3298726
Whether Chuck is Stella's dad or not, it is also suggested that the riders being homeless could be a hint of a possible future comeback if Sophia has accepted to help the homeless following Dylan's request
View attachment 3298724

It's funny that we speculated that Dylan might have to help or even save the girl from the then mysterious rider in order to get the booze, when in fact the exact opposite happened.

The party
Aimee and Naomi are introduced. They are Christine's friends and they both go to college.
Aimee is with Christine's brother
View attachment 3298731 View attachment 3298732
and Naomi is with Jonas and she does professional pole dancing on the side while attending college (as we learn later)
View attachment 3298737 View attachment 3298729
We also discover Ellie's new haircut, with her hair dyed blond
View attachment 3298738

Truth or Dare game
There are lot of choices, as it was suggested before the release. Maybe even too many.
In any case, there are 2 main paths: the usual "bad" path that would end the event, and a path where Dylan gets a BJ from Christine at the end of the night. Within this path, depending on the choices made earlier in the event, Ellie has the choice to stay and spy on them and eventually jill herself off.

In case you got lost among the choices, I made a huge workflow of the different choices and paths, but it is so big that I cannot post it as an image. You can find it as a pdf attached to the post View attachment 3298776 . Just to give you an idea, it starts like this
View attachment 3298745
and it has a visuals to navigate the different paths
View attachment 3298749

To recap, in order to get a BJ from Christine, Dylan has to
  • get all 4 christine points available:
    • make the cheeky joke when it arrives
    • join the girls while they dance
    • take a sip of beer
    • make the prank call
  • take the dick pick when the first dare comes to Dylan
  • you can choose any of the girls to dare at the first choice, it really does not matter for the BJ. And it really does not matter whether if he is bold and ask to undress or just a light dare
  • Ellie has to strip down in front of him and, more in general, agree to do all the dares
  • choose whatever part of Aimee's body to touch
This will get him to the BJ with Christine. On the other hand, the bonus storyline between Dylan and Ellie will only continue if Ellie can see and stay while they do. The same conditions as before are required with some restrictions (fucsia path):
  • he must choose Ellie for the dare and ask her to undress. Ellie has to do it
  • when dared by Aimee to show her tits to him, she has to agree but Dylan out of respect should not look
  • the same later on, Ellie should agree to kiss Christine as a dare but Dylan should not join them

It is likely that the less important choices will not have a major impact on future events. Nevertheless, it is worth noting some of the information given.
  • Ellie's ex-boyfriend before Logan, Chris (presumably before he moved to San Alejo), is part of the first dare given to Ellie ("Call your ex-boyfriend and tell him you saw a person who looked exactly like him. Then say that was all you wanted to tell him.) He was first introduced on day 3 during the conversation between Sophia and Ellie by the pool.

• If Dylan does not dare Ellie to strip (not mandatory for the BJ), as part of the dare Aimee will send an awkward message to Sophia about having unprotected sex. This is probably not important, but it could be brought up as an optional dialogue in a discussion at the next event.

• If Dylan doesn't dare Christine to strip (not mandatory for the BJ), Aimee will send a nasty message to Christine's friend Melanie ("Let's see how Melanie feels about you uninviting her from your birthday party 'cause her mouth smells like horseradish and you don't wanna scare off the other guests *smirk*"). The main news here is that she mentions that Christine's birthday is coming up (as is Dylan's). This may be part of a future event.

• We don't know exactly to whom Dylan sent his dick pic. Most probably to some male friends, which also explain the selfie with Aimee at the end as "damage control". Of course there have been speculation that he could have sent it even to Sophia (by mistake) or some other female friend(s). We'll see if the variable day20_Dylan_snapped_his_cock will be used in the future, whether for bragging about it e.g. in the upcoming afternoon events with the teammates or anything else.

There are some references to previous events:
  • If Ellie dares Aimee to get naked, Dylan will think it's the first time he's ever seen a naked woman up close, much better than when he saw the woman showering at the yoga event (if he did according to day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering).

• In the same scene, if he decides to touch Aimee's breasts, he can't help but compare them to Sophia's.
    Python:
    if day20_Sophia_let_Dylan_touch_her_breasts:
    dyt "Unbelievable. I've never seen a woman naked in real life before and now, in one evening, I'm even touching the tits of a real woman!"
    dyt "Can't tell which ones feel better. Mom's or Aimee's. I think Aimee's are slightly larger but no less soft."
  • When talking about kissing other girls, Ellie always hides her previous experiences with Sophia and/or Julia and has thoughts about it depending on her previous event choices.

Python:
    "And then their lips touched and pressed together; their eyes closed. Ellie shivered when her hard nipples briefly brushed against Christine's."
    "But then she felt the warmth of the kiss; her friend's lips."
    if day15_Julia_is_with_Ellie and day17_Sophia_and_Ellie_French_kissed:
    "It was the same softness as Julia's or her mom's, but there was a confident assertiveness to Christine's kiss. She felt bad somehow bad kissing Christine behind Julia's back."
    elif day15_Julia_is_with_Ellie:
    "It was the same softness as Julia's, but there was a confident assertiveness to Christine's kiss. She felt bad somehow kissing Christine behind Julia's back."
    elif day17_Sophia_and_Ellie_French_kissed:
    "It was the same softness as her mom's, but there was a confident assertiveness to Christine's kiss."
    else:
    "It was so soft."
  • One missing reference that could have been added is when Ellie is jilling off while watching the BJ scene: in the shower the morning before, Sophia taught her another way of touching herself, which turned out to give Ellie a powerful climax. A thought about this would have made the whole scene more complete.

A big hint that has been dropped in the event is Dylan imagining Sophia and Ellie scissoring the way Ellie and Aimee do before his incredulous eyes
View attachment 3298758
As mentioned before this **could** be a strong indicator of a possible Dylan/Ellie/Sophia threesome down the road of this path. This idea has not been ruled out by L&P and in a way it could be facilitated by the fact that both siblings are somehow intimate with Sophia at this point and once they cross the line themselves they could concoct something to involve Sophia. Or maybe Sophia will catch them at some point and they can try to involve her.

Ellie lesbian side: The event once again showed Ellie's lesbian side, first during the scissoring dare with Aimee and then during the kissing dare with Christine. During the event she was afraid to admit her previous experience of kissing another girl (Sophia and/or Julia). Then, especially during the kissing scene, she let herself go and enjoyed kissing Christine and even went further when Christine started to touch her. Christine could play an important role in the future when she admits her interest in women or her bisexuality. She may find in Christine an ally to support her choices and, why not, someone to have fun with.

Ellie and Dylan: If you play the Ellie/Dylan path, there is no actual action between them, as Dylan has to refrain himself himself twice for the path to continue. On the other hand, as expected, Ellie has started to warm up to Dylan, at least in (some of) her thoughts, when he makes these decisions out of respect for her. On the outside she still treats him badly but inside the feelings are changing a bit, from being surprised by his "equipment" during the snapchat dare to being positively taken aback by his gestures. She was still conflicted in the BJ scene, as she found the situation very arousing, but she could not come to terms with the fact that it involved his perverted brother. She even felt a little jealous because all the other girls were having a good time with their brother and she, her sister, could not enjoy it so much.
Python:
    "For the first time, Ellie felt something like jealousy. That her best friend, of all people, had her brother and was allowed to taste his cock. How could that be? It was disgusting, but at the same time, so hot that it somehow turned her on."
    "She thought about how it turned her on to sit naked in front of him and how she almost regretted that he wasn't looking."
    et "He's got a really nice cock that he doesn't deserve!"
    "She thought back to the moments where he'd showed it to them all unintentionally, and she felt her mouth go dry. And the tingle in her pussy made her panic a little."
    et "Would you be so pissed off if it was another lone, dorky guy playing Truth or Dare at this sleepover?"
    "She flushed in annoyance as she concluded she was being pissy because it was Dylan and all the other girls were enjoying his company."
    et "I'm his sister! Why do they get to enjoy him more than I do?!"
    "She realized she sounded jealous."
Similarly, a hint of jealousy hits during the dildo dare
Python:
"Ellie caught the wink that time and was flushed, although she didn't know why exactly. Was she mad that Christine was teasing her brother? Was she jealous that Christine was maybe hitting on him? Christine seemed to be spending the most time looking at Dylan, after all."
"Was this meant to infer that she was sucking his cock? He’s the only guy in the room."
And when at the end since she had to quickly interrupt once they finished she felt a certain disappointment and jealousy towards Christine because she could come and she couldn't.
Python:
    "Ellie came back down to Earth from her ecstasy and thought that she should get the hell out of here as quickly and quietly as possible."
    scene day20_Dylan_Ellie 745 with Dissolve(0.15)
    "So she sneaked back up the stairs, with a storm of conflicting feelings and emotions inside her."
    "Somewhere, she felt a certain disappointment and jealousy towards her best friend that she could come and she couldn't."
    "She thought to herself that she should definitely finish what she had started in her bed."
Clearly, while the relationship between them is still edgy, but the seed has been planted and we will see what happens next. It's only natural that such a complicated relationship takes time to turn around (someone suggested like turning around a supertanker). Probably the next step for them will be to get more intimate to record the revenge video that Christine wants to send to Logan. Probably the initial awkwardness of the situation will be quickly overcome in the light of what has happened here.

There have been some claims that Ellie might have shaved but upon inspection it doesn't seem so. If you look at one of the renders during the final scene, when she is jillng off, and increase the brightness,
View attachment 3298761 View attachment 3298762
everything seems to be in line with the previous shower scene with Sophia. (PD12)
View attachment 3298760

There have been many first times in this event. The first time that Dylan saw Ellie’s naked breasts. The first time that Dylan fondled Ellie’s naked breasts. First time that Dylan watched someone else kissing Ellie and fondling her breasts. Ellie’s first time scissoring someone. The first time that Ellie saw Dylan’s dick “in all its glory”? The first time that Ellie found it “strangely exciting” seeing Dylan’s member and being topless in front of him. She's starting to display some of the same kinks as her mother has. Did I get anything wrong, or did I miss anything?"

In previous events we have often noticed a peculiar way of referring to breasts and boobs as funbags, milk dispenser and whatnot. Maybe because there were no Milf involved in this event the metaphors here were different and at times... fruity ;)
  • "Apart from Christine and his sister, there were two other girls there. One was a bit darker-skinned and looked incredibly sweet and hot. The other was no less hot and had gigantic boobs! His sister had a new hairstyle and had her hair dyed a little blonder. It looked so good on her. She looked simply stunning.
  • "But Jonas’ is as small as a Bavarian veal sausage *ha-ha*! So go for it, girl! Your asshole isn't getting any younger!"
  • "Naomi was running her hands through her hair while she gyrated her hips, showing off her sweet globes."
  • aim "Hey, we're not in a pole dance club here, Nomes! But if you're so brave, why don't you take your hand away and let the kid evaluate your tasty twin peaks *smirk*!"
  • "Look at those juicy tits now. Everyone knows you want it *ha-ha*! Or this dare doesn't count!"
  • "But, uh... well, tits are tits, right? And with those perfect, big peaches of your sis, I guess you can't be blamed, honey!"
  • "Slowly, his hands approached Aimee's large round cushions and smiled invitingly at him. He had wanted to touch those gorgeous twins all evening."
  • "Before Aimee knew, he slipped a finger into her wet, pleasure channel."
  • "She finally said as she hid her fruits, snapping Dylan out of his trance."
  • aim "Come on. Show your brother your juicy apples! He hasn't even seen 'em yet."
  • "His hot, older sister and her best friend half-naked in front of him kissing. He actually finally got to feel his sister's forbidden fruits, something he had been dreaming about for years."
  • "The two muscles [referring to their tongues] began to tangle wetly, slithering around one another, and both girls sighed in mutual pleasure."
  • "Holy fuck! I can't believe I'm actually touching my sister’s perfect peaches. I wanted to feel them my entire life! And... they feel just indescribably nice. So soft and smooth."
  • "He began fondling hesitantly, gripping those soft, wondrous globes a little more firmly as he was cupping them."
  • "Whatever the circumstances, he could still feel those silken globes in his hands, the warmth of them and the hard nipples poking against his palms."
  • "I thought you might be able to provide me with a very special protein drink, on the other hand..."
  • "The whole time, she clutched her top under which her sacred two grails were hidden, seemingly delaying the moment for what felt like an eternity. The tension grew."
  • "Dylan saw how her peaches wiggled slightly around his cock with her hot movements, almost inviting him to pick them."

Some other minor observations:
  • We can also officially welcome Ellie to the "lip biting" club, joining for the moment Sophia and Amber
    View attachment 3298768

• Ellie has several choices to make at this event, including whether or not to stay and watch the scene with Dylan and Christine. Previously, her other choices were whether or not to forgive Logan and who to kiss by the pool.

• It's curious that, unlike Aimee, Naomi's role in the event is almost marginal. She only has a role if the player explicitly chooses to dare her. Otherwise, her role is limited to exchanging whipped cream with Aimee.

• Unlike previous events, this time the decision to touch Aimee's pussy has no negative effect on the outcome. Dylan just gets a bit of a scolding and he is forgiven by Aimee in the final scene. In both Amber event and Sophia/Dylan part 2 a similar choice ended the event and the relevant path prematurely.

• Dylan's age is brought up again. When the game of ToD is over, Aimee feels horny and she is disappointed that her boyfriend is too tired:
    Python:
    im "Have you still got that detachable head in your shower? Pretty sure only it can scratch the itch I'm feelin'. That shit made me really horny and my wimpy boyfriend's too tired!"
    na "What about Dylan's dick? You could always take that for a spin. *Smirk*"
    aim "Don't tempt me. But I don't even think he's of age yet."
    We know from Sophia/Dylan pt 1 that Dylan is... 1X years old, obviously to hide the fact that he is underage. Here again the point is brought up.

What's next

We don't know yet when the next event in this bonus storyline will take place, at least one involving Dylan/Ellie (and Christine). We do know that there will be two events with Sophia and Ellie in one of the next releases: a lesbian-only event if she breaks up with Logan, or something else. Both seem to be in the bonus storyline as they depend on the choices made earlier in this PD.

The other hint dropped during this event is that Christine has a plan to get back at Logan and that involves making a hot video with Dylan (wearing a mask so that it does not backfire when shared). This could be the next hot event in this storyline, although we have no timetable for it. It could be an alternative (as in simultaneous) event to Sophia's ranch event on Sunday, or much later.
Let's not forget that Dylan had a plan of his own, which he was supposed to reveal to Ellie that evening, but he didn't. Apparently, he had something similar in mind for Christine:
Python:
"Dylan listened carefully to the conversation and was surprised to find that Christine's idea was not far from his own".
We shall see how Christine and Dylan manage to convince Ellie.
How long did you spend writing this all?:)

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Changes wrt v0.190

• The beginning of part 1 of the Sophia/Dylan event has been changed again. In the first version (v0.185), Dylan could not bathe with Sophia unless he warned her that Davon was staring at her. This was removed in v0.190 and replaced with a simple sentence, which did not cover all possible conditions:
    Python:
    Now this has been replaced with different sentences according to the previous choices and that makes more sense now
    Python:
    if day20_Dylan_warns_his_mom_about_slipped_top and day19_Dylan_protected_his_mom_vs_hobos_2:
    "The way her son had stood up for heryesterday in the park while jogging, made her feel a little positive again and she thought that maybe he deserved a little reward."
    "The embarrassing incident at Claire's had dampened Sophia's spirits a bit. But the way her son had stood up for her, made her feel a little positive again and she thought that maybe he deserved a little reward."

• All the "strange" sentences using the third person instead of the first person have been fixed, especially this passage where he returned the text to the narrator's voice as in the original version of the script (before it was a "weird" mix of the narrator's voice and Dylan's thoughts):
    Python:
    "Growing up she had simply been 'Mom' for him. Lovely and wonderful and beautiful as only a mother can be. She glowed with a saintly sort of beauty. Pure, chaste, and untouchable."
    "She wasn't a creature of the earth but of the heavens. Her words could soothe a broken heart. Her touch could heal a wound. She fed him, guided him, taught him, and gave him succor in his darkest times. She was an angel who came down to love her child in all of the ways that were good and right."
    "But tonight, he had like awoken to the reality that somewhere she was still first and foremost a creature of the crude and dirty natural world."
    "An animal like the rest of us. She ate, slept, and fucked like the rest of us."
    "Tonight, she seemed like a woman that flirted and teased and yearned for a man's touch. A woman with primal desires as real and as powerful as his own. Beyond the physical, she was fun, funny, and smart. She was everything a man could ever want."

Technical
The release consists of 764 renders (!), making it the largest event in terms of renders so far. Since this also marks the end of Playable Day 13, the entire PD consists of 3516 renders for statistical purposes. For comparison, the previous PD 12 consisted of 2338 renders. Here is a graph with the number of renders for each day of the story for reference:
View attachment 3298706

If you are interested you can find all sort of data and statistics on quency77 post.

How to get to the event
The event follows the Ellie/Dylan Bonus Story and can only be accessed if Dylan/Sophia Part 1 is fully played (i.e. with all the lewd choices) and it starts at the beginning of Part 2 when Dylan has the choice of going on a date or going to Christine's party (assuming you are in the Bonus Story). The only variable needed to start the event is day20_Christine_invites_Dylan_to_her_party

day20_Sophia_let_Dylan_touch_her_breastsjust for Dylan's inner thoughts when he sees Aimee's breast and compare them with Sophia's
day18_Dylan_watches_women_showeringjust for Dylan's inner thoughts when he sees Aimee completely naked
day17_Sophia_and_Ellie_French_kissedjust for inner Ellie's inner thoughts when it comes to kissing other girls
day15_Julia_is_with_Elliejust for inner Ellie's inner thoughts when it comes to kissing other girls
day20_Dylan_pretends_to_be_Ellies_BFThis is necessary to continue on Ellie's route
day20_Dylan_kissed_Ellie_in_dine = FalseThis is necessary to continue on Ellie's route

The last two are the most important for the event and to continue Ellie's path. Dylan must have protected Ellie in the diner pretending to be her boyfriend (day20_Dylan_pretends_to_be_Ellies_BF) and he must not upset her with the kiss (day20_Dylan_kissed_Ellie_in_diner = False)

Before this update, we wondered why Sophia/Dylan pt 1 was "shared" (or required) with the slumber party. One possibility was that the sex-ed Dylan had with Sophia in the bath (how to kiss, how to touch, etc) was somehow propaedeutic to what would happen at the party.

Now, none of this is used at the party, the only reference to the previous event is a thought Dylan has while groping Aimee's breasts.
View attachment 3298511

One might say that Dylan's confidence has improved, but you still have to make explicit choices to progress properly through the event (joke with Christine, join the dance etc). So basically it's as if the Sophia/Dylan bath never happened and he learned nothing new.

One (wild!) possibility for such choice is that there could be Ellie/Dylan/Sophia threesome well down the road of this path (see below).

Getting the booze
At the beginning of the event, with Dylan on a mission to get the alcohol (and Christine's favourite drink), there is a cameo by none other than Chuck Norris himself. It's not clear what the point of the reference was. We already remarked that the whole gas station setting was a tribute to Resident Evil . Maybe he was just messing around having fun with those assets.

Of course, it didn't take long for people to come up with the wildest conspiracy theories. Someone couldn't help noticing a vague resemblance to Stella's dad
Someone else doubled down, suggesting that it was some kind of (powerful :)) message inviting people to use condoms: Stella's dad, according to Sophia, didn't use one and she strongly advised Dylan not to follow her example.
View attachment 3298721
Hence his last message:
View attachment 3298726
Whether Chuck is Stella's dad or not, it is also suggested that the riders being homeless could be a hint of a possible future comeback if Sophia has accepted to help the homeless following Dylan's request
View attachment 3298724

It's funny that we speculated that Dylan might have to help or even save the girl from the then mysterious rider in order to get the booze, when in fact the exact opposite happened.

The party
Aimee and Naomi are introduced. They are Christine's friends and they both go to college.
View attachment 3298731 View attachment 3298732
and Naomi is with Jonas and she does professional pole dancing on the side while attending college (as we learn later)
View attachment 3298738

Truth or Dare game
There are lot of choices, as it was suggested before the release. Maybe even too many.
In any case, there are 2 main paths: the usual "bad" path that would end the event, and a path where Dylan gets a BJ from Christine at the end of the night. Within this path, depending on the choices made earlier in the event, Ellie has the choice to stay and spy on them and eventually jill herself off.

In case you got lost among the choices, I made a huge workflow of the different choices and paths, but it is so big that I cannot post it as an image. You can find it as a pdf attached to the post View attachment 3298776 . Just to give you an idea, it starts like this
View attachment 3298745
View attachment 3298749

• take a sip of beer
    • make the prank call
  • you can choose any of the girls to dare at the first choice, it really does not matter for the BJ. And it really does not matter whether if he is bold and ask to undress or just a light dare
  • Ellie has to strip down in front of him and, more in general, agree to do all the dares
This will get him to the BJ with Christine. On the other hand, the bonus storyline between Dylan and Ellie will only continue if Ellie can see and stay while they do. The same conditions as before are required with some restrictions (fucsia path):
  • when dared by Aimee to show her tits to him, she has to agree but Dylan out of respect should not look
  • the same later on, Ellie should agree to kiss Christine as a dare but Dylan should not join them

It is likely that the less important choices will not have a major impact on future events. Nevertheless, it is worth noting some of the information given.
  • Ellie's ex-boyfriend before Logan, Chris (presumably before he moved to San Alejo), is part of the first dare given to Ellie ("Call your ex-boyfriend and tell him you saw a person who looked exactly like him. Then say that was all you wanted to tell him.) He was first introduced on day 3 during the conversation between Sophia and Ellie by the pool.

• If Dylan does not dare Ellie to strip (not mandatory for the BJ), as part of the dare Aimee will send an awkward message to Sophia about having unprotected sex. This is probably not important, but it could be brought up as an optional dialogue in a discussion at the next event.

• If Dylan doesn't dare Christine to strip (not mandatory for the BJ), Aimee will send a nasty message to Christine's friend Melanie ("Let's see how Melanie feels about you uninviting her from your birthday party 'cause her mouth smells like horseradish and you don't wanna scare off the other guests *smirk*"). The main news here is that she mentions that Christine's birthday is coming up (as is Dylan's). This may be part of a future event.

• We don't know exactly to whom Dylan sent his dick pic. Most probably to some male friends, which also explain the selfie with Aimee at the end as "damage control". Of course there have been speculation that he could have sent it even to Sophia (by mistake) or some other female friend(s). We'll see if the variable day20_Dylan_snapped_his_cock will be used in the future, whether for bragging about it e.g. in the upcoming afternoon events with the teammates or anything else.

• If Ellie dares Aimee to get naked, Dylan will think it's the first time he's ever seen a naked woman up close, much better than when he saw the woman showering at the yoga event (if he did according to day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering).

• In the same scene, if he decides to touch Aimee's breasts, he can't help but compare them to Sophia's.
    Python:
    dyt "Unbelievable. I've never seen a woman naked in real life before and now, in one evening, I'm even touching the tits of a real woman!"
    dyt "Can't tell which ones feel better. Mom's or Aimee's. I think Aimee's are slightly larger but no less soft."
  • When talking about kissing other girls, Ellie always hides her previous experiences with Sophia and/or Julia and has thoughts about it depending on her previous event choices.

Python:
    "And then their lips touched and pressed together; their eyes closed. Ellie shivered when her hard nipples briefly brushed against Christine's."
    "It was the same softness as Julia's or her mom's, but there was a confident assertiveness to Christine's kiss. She felt bad somehow bad kissing Christine behind Julia's back."
    "It was the same softness as Julia's, but there was a confident assertiveness to Christine's kiss. She felt bad somehow kissing Christine behind Julia's back."
    "It was the same softness as her mom's, but there was a confident assertiveness to Christine's kiss."
    else:
    "It was so soft."
  • One missing reference that could have been added is when Ellie is jilling off while watching the BJ scene: in the shower the morning before, Sophia taught her another way of touching herself, which turned out to give Ellie a powerful climax. A thought about this would have made the whole scene more complete.

A big hint that has been dropped in the event is Dylan imagining Sophia and Ellie scissoring the way Ellie and Aimee do before his incredulous eyes
View attachment 3298758
As mentioned before this **could** be a strong indicator of a possible Dylan/Ellie/Sophia threesome down the road of this path. This idea has not been ruled out by L&P and in a way it could be facilitated by the fact that both siblings are somehow intimate with Sophia at this point and once they cross the line themselves they could concoct something to involve Sophia. Or maybe Sophia will catch them at some point and they can try to involve her.

Ellie lesbian side: The event once again showed Ellie's lesbian side, first during the scissoring dare with Aimee and then during the kissing dare with Christine. During the event she was afraid to admit her previous experience of kissing another girl (Sophia and/or Julia). Then, especially during the kissing scene, she let herself go and enjoyed kissing Christine and even went further when Christine started to touch her. Christine could play an important role in the future when she admits her interest in women or her bisexuality. She may find in Christine an ally to support her choices and, why not, someone to have fun with.

Ellie and Dylan: If you play the Ellie/Dylan path, there is no actual action between them, as Dylan has to refrain himself himself twice for the path to continue. On the other hand, as expected, Ellie has started to warm up to Dylan, at least in (some of) her thoughts, when he makes these decisions out of respect for her. On the outside she still treats him badly but inside the feelings are changing a bit, from being surprised by his "equipment" during the snapchat dare to being positively taken aback by his gestures. She was still conflicted in the BJ scene, as she found the situation very arousing, but she could not come to terms with the fact that it involved his perverted brother. She even felt a little jealous because all the other girls were having a good time with their brother and she, her sister, could not enjoy it so much.
Python:
    "For the first time, Ellie felt something like jealousy. That her best friend, of all people, had her brother and was allowed to taste his cock. How could that be? It was disgusting, but at the same time, so hot that it somehow turned her on."
    "She thought about how it turned her on to sit naked in front of him and how she almost regretted that he wasn't looking."
    "She thought back to the moments where he'd showed it to them all unintentionally, and she felt her mouth go dry. And the tingle in her pussy made her panic a little."
    et "Would you be so pissed off if it was another lone, dorky guy playing Truth or Dare at this sleepover?"
    "She flushed in annoyance as she concluded she was being pissy because it was Dylan and all the other girls were enjoying his company."
Python:
"Ellie caught the wink that time and was flushed, although she didn't know why exactly. Was she mad that Christine was teasing her brother? Was she jealous that Christine was maybe hitting on him? Christine seemed to be spending the most time looking at Dylan, after all."
"Was this meant to infer that she was sucking his cock? He’s the only guy in the room."
And when at the end since she had to quickly interrupt once they finished she felt a certain disappointment and jealousy towards Christine because she could come and she couldn't.
Python:
    "Ellie came back down to Earth from her ecstasy and thought that she should get the hell out of here as quickly and quietly as possible."
    "So she sneaked back up the stairs, with a storm of conflicting feelings and emotions inside her."
    "Somewhere, she felt a certain disappointment and jealousy towards her best friend that she could come and she couldn't."
    "She thought to herself that she should definitely finish what she had started in her bed."
Clearly, while the relationship between them is still edgy, but the seed has been planted and we will see what happens next. It's only natural that such a complicated relationship takes time to turn around (someone suggested like turning around a supertanker). Probably the next step for them will be to get more intimate to record the revenge video that Christine wants to send to Logan. Probably the initial awkwardness of the situation will be quickly overcome in the light of what has happened here.

There have been some claims that Ellie might have shaved but upon inspection it doesn't seem so. If you look at one of the renders during the final scene, when she is jillng off, and increase the brightness,
everything seems to be in line with the previous shower scene with Sophia. (PD12)
View attachment 3298760

There have been many first times in this event. The first time that Dylan saw Ellie’s naked breasts. The first time that Dylan fondled Ellie’s naked breasts. First time that Dylan watched someone else kissing Ellie and fondling her breasts. Ellie’s first time scissoring someone. The first time that Ellie saw Dylan’s dick “in all its glory”? The first time that Ellie found it “strangely exciting” seeing Dylan’s member and being topless in front of him. She's starting to display some of the same kinks as her mother has. Did I get anything wrong, or did I miss anything?"

In previous events we have often noticed a peculiar way of referring to breasts and boobs as funbags, milk dispenser and whatnot. Maybe because there were no Milf involved in this event the metaphors here were different and at times... fruity ;)
  • "Apart from Christine and his sister, there were two other girls there. One was a bit darker-skinned and looked incredibly sweet and hot. The other was no less hot and had gigantic boobs! His sister had a new hairstyle and had her hair dyed a little blonder. It looked so good on her. She looked simply stunning.
  • "But Jonas’ is as small as a Bavarian veal sausage *ha-ha*! So go for it, girl! Your asshole isn't getting any younger!"
  • "Naomi was running her hands through her hair while she gyrated her hips, showing off her sweet globes."
  • aim "Hey, we're not in a pole dance club here, Nomes! But if you're so brave, why don't you take your hand away and let the kid evaluate your tasty twin peaks *smirk*!"
  • "Look at those juicy tits now. Everyone knows you want it *ha-ha*! Or this dare doesn't count!"
  • "But, uh... well, tits are tits, right? And with those perfect, big peaches of your sis, I guess you can't be blamed, honey!"
  • "Slowly, his hands approached Aimee's large round cushions and smiled invitingly at him. He had wanted to touch those gorgeous twins all evening."
  • aim "Come on. Show your brother your juicy apples! He hasn't even seen 'em yet."
  • "His hot, older sister and her best friend half-naked in front of him kissing. He actually finally got to feel his sister's forbidden fruits, something he had been dreaming about for years."
  • "The two muscles [referring to their tongues] began to tangle wetly, slithering around one another, and both girls sighed in mutual pleasure."
  • "Holy fuck! I can't believe I'm actually touching my sister’s perfect peaches. I wanted to feel them my entire life! And... they feel just indescribably nice. So soft and smooth."
  • "He began fondling hesitantly, gripping those soft, wondrous globes a little more firmly as he was cupping them."
  • "Whatever the circumstances, he could still feel those silken globes in his hands, the warmth of them and the hard nipples poking against his palms."
  • "I thought you might be able to provide me with a very special protein drink, on the other hand..."
  • "The whole time, she clutched her top under which her sacred two grails were hidden, seemingly delaying the moment for what felt like an eternity. The tension grew."
  • "Dylan saw how her peaches wiggled slightly around his cock with her hot movements, almost inviting him to pick them."

• We can also officially welcome Ellie to the "lip biting" club, joining for the moment Sophia and Amber
    View attachment 3298768

• Ellie has several choices to make at this event, including whether or not to stay and watch the scene with Dylan and Christine. Previously, her other choices were whether or not to forgive Logan and who to kiss by the pool.

• It's curious that, unlike Aimee, Naomi's role in the event is almost marginal. She only has a role if the player explicitly chooses to dare her. Otherwise, her role is limited to exchanging whipped cream with Aimee.

• Unlike previous events, this time the decision to touch Aimee's pussy has no negative effect on the outcome. Dylan just gets a bit of a scolding and he is forgiven by Aimee in the final scene. In both Amber event and Sophia/Dylan part 2 a similar choice ended the event and the relevant path prematurely.

• Dylan's age is brought up again. When the game of ToD is over, Aimee feels horny and she is disappointed that her boyfriend is too tired:
    Python:
    im "Have you still got that detachable head in your shower? Pretty sure only it can scratch the itch I'm feelin'. That shit made me really horny and my wimpy boyfriend's too tired!"
    We know from Sophia/Dylan pt 1 that Dylan is... 1X years old, obviously to hide the fact that he is underage. Here again the point is brought up.

What's next

We don't know yet when the next event in this bonus storyline will take place, at least one involving Dylan/Ellie (and Christine). We do know that there will be two events with Sophia and Ellie in one of the next releases: a lesbian-only event if she breaks up with Logan, or something else. Both seem to be in the bonus storyline as they depend on the choices made earlier in this PD.

The other hint dropped during this event is that Christine has a plan to get back at Logan and that involves making a hot video with Dylan (wearing a mask so that it does not backfire when shared). This could be the next hot event in this storyline, although we have no timetable for it. It could be an alternative (as in simultaneous) event to Sophia's ranch event on Sunday, or much later.
Let's not forget that Dylan had a plan of his own, which he was supposed to reveal to Ellie that evening, but he didn't. Apparently, he had something similar in mind for Christine:
Python:
"Dylan listened carefully to the conversation and was surprised to find that Christine's idea was not far from his own".
Awesome work.
Just some mistake with boyfriends
This is Christine's boyfriend,not Aimee's
Day19_18_130_Christine_with_her_BF-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg Day20_14_77_Christines_bf_reacts_on_basketball_tickets-lines-scale-1_00x-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg

and this is Christine's brother,aka Aimee's boyfriend
Day20_14_65_Guy_reacts_on_joke-lines-scale-1_00x-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
hey man, what are you saying? the game is based on reality. you don't mean to say that L&P has never seen shit? which is also strange given that someone here claims that L&P is female
it's either limp or has a mind and movement of it's own, like the alien :LOL: kadgilek post was funnry :cool:
My best interpretation ... anyway, funny post with pictures (y)

Reactions: kadgilek
Jun 1, 2020
I just want to say that this is still my favorite game at the moment.. but, having said that, I wouldn't give a penny to the developer - certainly of great quality and who makes an excellent product but - who proceeds with totally absurd times. Everyone is free to act as they prefer, but in my opinion to deserve a support he should be obliged to come out with at least 4 updates a year (uptades like the last ones). In this case I would support it and, even if a little slow, the development would seem to me having a reasonable duration.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Reactions: armion82

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I just want to say that this is still my favorite game at the moment.. but, having said that, I wouldn't give a penny to the developer - certainly of great quality and who makes an excellent product but - who proceeds with totally absurd times. Everyone is free to act as they prefer, but in my opinion to deserve a support he should be obliged to come out with at least 4 updates a year (uptades like the last ones). In this case I would support it and, even if a little slow, the development would seem to me having a reasonable duration.
loool the last update had more than 700 renders; according to your theory it should do 4 x700 renders in a year in addition to photoshop translation programming etc?

:ROFLMAO:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

Changes wrt v0.190

Python:
    Python:

Python:

Technical
View attachment 3298706

How to get to the event

View attachment 3298511

Getting the booze

View attachment 3298721
Hence his last message:
View attachment 3298726
View attachment 3298724

The party
View attachment 3298731 View attachment 3300808
View attachment 3298738

Truth or Dare game

View attachment 3298745
View attachment 3298749

• take a sip of beer
    • make the prank call

Python:

Python:
    else:
    "It was so soft."

View attachment 3298758

Python:
Python:
Python:

View attachment 3298760

View attachment 3298768

Python:

What's next

Python:
Great job xxxorro, you really outdid yourself this time.
Compliments from me and a mutual friend...;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks, I fixed it! Probably I got... distracted by the other screenshots I had to take ;)
Btw I didn't mention an interesting post of yours, it will be part of an upcoming post to recap the whole PD 13 ;)
It looks like you are Necrit for AWAM.

• Haha
Reactions: wynlard

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Thanks, I fixed it! Probably I got... distracted by the other screenshots I had to take ;)
Btw I didn't mention an interesting post of yours, it will be part of an upcoming post to recap the whole PD 13 ;)
Lust&Passion you should pay this guy for the amazing work he’s doing promoting AWAM in the best way possible :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes