Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
When I look at this preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is only one question: will mom and her daughter ever be fucked at the same time in this game?

I can't bring myself to call this Madame Sophia. From an ardent supporter, L&P has turned me into an outsider who looks at the future of this game with almost indifference.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If the outcome of the two versions is similar, then there are more questions for L&P: Why then was it necessary to create two versions? To create the illusion of choice, to simulate a computer game? Are you a fool? Don't you understand that in the case of a similar ending, the time spent is not worth the effort?
At the very least, Ellie's decision should have dramatically influenced the ending of the two plots, then these efforts would have made some sense.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

Ellie asked Sophia to dress a little more sexy to come across as younger and her "single friend". Sophia did her best. Of course, she also has to take off her wedding ring to be authentic.

i dont like how her face looks one single bit

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Got this error, anybody know how to fix?

Loved part 1 now just started part 2.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('Day20_7_246_Dylans_exploring_Ambers_pussy-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg') at 0x0000000009e70c70>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'Day20_7_246_Dylans_exploring_Ambers_pussy-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg'.
Same thing that happens during the handjob in the jacuzzi. It's like he took out the pictures/short animations but didn't bother redoing the script to account for it. Maybe somebody could ask him about this. Would be cool if he was going to replace them with real animations, but knowing L&P that's another month development time each.

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
That's right, in this preview, she looks like a completely different person.
L&P, having remade Sophia again, once again demonstrates its stubbornness, but to my great regret, the result of this time is very disappointing.
Your example:
View attachment 3421250
it clearly demonstrates the huge difference and unfortunately not in favor of the "new" Sophia.

As always, over the years of creating AWAM, L&P assures game lovers that it is making efforts to improve and to use new tools to speed up the game creation process. It has long been a bad tradition and it has not been funny for a long time. It is a pity that everything he does always leads to a delay in the development process, but this time he surpassed himself and also lost the main image in the game, which attracted all of us.

Once I was an ardent supporter of him and supported him on Patreon, there was a time when it hurt me to look at what he was doing, now I almost don't care.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Cool. 0.200 is called Sophia/Ellie, wtf those dickheads are doing here in the first place? If that's 2 small events combined and not 3, how most or all of us presumed, it's taking a ridiculous amount of time to make them. There's no supervisor who could cut out unnecessary elements from this VN, alas.
And all that talk about near impossibility to create animations with the old hairstyle turned into dust. Jeez, L&P gotta visit fan art section more often to refresh his memory on how his character used to look like. Can't imagine how fucked up AWAM becomes years from now with these "adjustments".

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

Ellie asked Sophia to dress a little more sexy to come across as younger and her "single friend". Sophia did her best. Of course, she also has to take off her wedding ring to be authentic.

Definitely not Sophia....

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018

Sophia also shouldn't be wearing a bra, per task, and is now used to wearing less.

Reactions: Monocabra
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes