naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
View attachment 3421513
I can't help but say it again: this woman is not Sophia. She's not hot and she's not exotic. A direct side-by-side comparison will not show a true likeness, but I suggest this woman has that distinctive and not especially feminine Hillary Swank-like vibe.
maybe its just a shape shifter, took over Sophia because she wasn't ready to do what people wants

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Ellie asked Sophia to dress a little more sexy to come across as younger and her "single friend". Sophia did her best. Of course, she also has to take off her wedding ring to be authentic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why does Sophia look like a man here!? :ROFLMAO:

She looks like the fan art made by Pixel, she also looks more masculine, but Pixel has his own look at Sophia and he make a fan art!

P.S: And a black bra, of course, looks very sexy when it sticks out from a light-colored top! Lol What a bad taste!

Last edited:

GummyBuns213

Nov 21, 2021
LP has nothing to evaluate their own game can not grasp the content and focus of the game, thoughts and ideas are not used in the right place, make some reverse optimization of the trailer to let everyone agree with his art, see this trailer heart without ripples, and even a little want to laugh!:sneaky:

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020

Ellie asked Sophia to dress a little more sexy to come across as younger and her "single friend". Sophia did her best. Of course, she also has to take off her wedding ring to be authentic.

We lost our sophia.
RIP ಥ_ಥ

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021

Screenshot_2024-03-08_113330.png

Good news! Sophia's back to her old hairstyle :love:
But at the same time, she got a face that looked like it had been an hour since she had Botox :ROFLMAO:

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018

1dbe23e2-3776-4cf3-ac47-a13a265cef23_text.gif

ok, I think that was enough bullying on my part for the new sophia :BootyTime:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
It’s just that few people noticed, even among those who make fan art, that the creators of Adora tried to repeat her facial features based on Genesis 8:
One of them is Pixel, it seems to me that he makes his fan art based on this model.

And the question arises: was LP really is transferring Sophia from Genesis 3 to a newer one or did he just use this model!?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
View attachment 3421827

Good news! Sophia's back to her old hairstyle :love:
But at the same time, she got a face that looked like it had been an hour since she had Botox :ROFLMAO:
Yea, there seems to be something very odd going on with her face all the time. Which kinda put me off the experience. I did like the unofficial spin off where she's made to pole dance. I guess because you get to fully appreciate her curves, while not having to look at her face. She's far from unattractive, it feels like her face algorithm breaks the renders.
That's no way tech jargon btw, this is the opinion of an imbecile who's still learning the very basics of game/VN creation.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I can't believe this game thread reached page 6955..with atleast 6000 pages of disappointment, 700 pages of praise and 255 pages of supporters fighting against those who gave negative reviews to the game and still demand for more tease from the game without Sophia sex after 7 years.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
When I look at this preview:
there is only one question: will mom and her daughter ever be fucked at the same time in this game?

I can't bring myself to call this Madame Sophia. From an ardent supporter, L&P has turned me into an outsider who looks at the future of this game with almost indifference.
The short answer: Why (and I mean Why) it would not happen? I think, after this event - it would be declared a new national holiday in many countries (especially if both Sophia and Ellie are next to each other - like on the same couch/bed).:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes