TSGOE

Dec 15, 2021
I wish there were more fan games because I can't get enough of Sophia.

While waiting for the update, the fan games I played and the points I gave are as follows:

AidensRevenge: 4

ADateWithLinda: 5

ClassroomFantasies: 3,5

DressUp: 4

FinalTask: 5

MorningAfter: 4,5

PaymentTwo: 4,5

Club: 4
don't forget "an surprise for the boss" ;)

Reactions: selim1001

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
I wish there were more fan games because I can't get enough of Sophia.

While waiting for the update, the fan games I played and the points I gave are as follows:

AidensRevenge: 4

ADateWithLinda: 5

ClassroomFantasies: 3,5

DressUp: 4

FinalTask: 5

MorningAfter: 4,5

PaymentTwo: 4,5

Club: 4
fan games are an indicator that people are tired of waiting for something necessary to appear in the game. Since the developer breeds subscribers like donkeys and sheep.

selim1001

Sep 12, 2023
fan games are an indicator that people are tired of waiting for something necessary to appear in the game. Since the developer breeds subscribers like donkeys and sheep.
Since nothing has changed in this regard so far, we can assume that it will continue to be like this from now on.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Something to update…
I was surprised when I saw this on my mailbox cause LP normally takes longer to answer! :geek:

xxxorro here is your material to update ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What? Dylan/Ellie's story will not stop at PD 16. Be careful; that comment may energize the rage of Ellie fans here. But at least you got the same confirmation I got, and the information he posted years ago is no longer valid, which too many people still rely on for accurate information. But the real question is, will he make it to PD 30? :unsure:

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
2023 was a year to please Dylan! His mother , his neighbour and his sister's friends!
A boy and a studen who went to far, we should call this game.
Strange and boring .

Reactions: INOM_18
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes