SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Can anyone share what is the general opinion of his patreons? do they like more one of the new models or also disagree with the new ones??

Reactions: Jude6

Evelyn_DDDDDD

Jul 12, 2022
Why post a Patreon vote with the three options and then blatantly go against the majority vote? In the last few updates of this game, Dylan and Ellie seem to age in appearance quite a bit. It's obvious that L&P is trying to reverse Sophia's current mature (milf) look to make her more closer in appearance in age with all the other (younger) characters so, that he will have no legal issues when trying to sell his game on Steam. L&P, I see what you are doing, you cunning devil you....

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Why post a Patreon vote with the three options and then blatantly go against the majority vote? In the last few updates of this game, Dylan and Ellie seem to age in appearance quite a bit. It's obvious that L&P is trying to reverse Sophia's current mature (milf) look to make her more closer in appearance in age with all the other (younger) characters so, that he will have no legal issues when trying to sell his game on Steam. L&P, I see what you are doing, you cunning devil you....
I think "cunning" is giving him way too much credit. Taking the totality of AWAM's development for context and then looking at his current endeavor with regards to Sophia I think more appropriate adjectives would be "delusional", "deranged", "manic", "confused". I have more but I'll leave it there.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Finally started working on the new update! The next teaser from the mini event with Sam will be out soon too.

PS: Part 1 is now available with the revised renders of the intro until the arrival at the new house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New day, new face?

just trying

Mar 6, 2019

Finally started working on the new update! The next teaser from the mini event with Sam will be out soon too.

PS: Part 1 is now available with the revised renders of the intro until the arrival at the new house.

This is not Sophia anymore. This is the beginning of the end. Let s see how the numbers react to this new change.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021

who is this woman :unsure:

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Incompetend dev he should just end the game and make a new model if he is tired of Sophia, now he is ruining everything someone arrest the dev and throw his ass in jail. And someone just overtake the game.

Reactions: Anaskm07

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021

How arrogant and stupid self-destructive is this? :ROFLMAO::poop:

SAB23

Mar 29, 2020
i really dont understand what kind of problem the dev has...five years of continuos stances and arrogant answers to the people who fill his fridge and pays his bill and now this enormous bullshit...this game is only kept up thanks to the sophia's appaerance and characterization and L&P decided to remove the most important part of the character...unbelievable...i dont want to admit but this is the beginning of the downfall of this game

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
How the progress - Which one your prefer now?
Although I don't think it really matters anymore.
They deceive us.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes