Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
But this game is no longer about the Sophia we knew, this is a different character! Its a new game!

Lets LP freely access the old version of Sophia for loading (duf. file)!
Don't tell that to me. I'm totally disgusted by this change.

But I have absolutely no hope of serious change on the supporters side. Maybe old ones will quit, and new ones will come aboard and they won't care of the change.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Don't tell that to me. I'm totally disgusted by this change.

But I have absolutely no hope of serious change on the supporters side. Maybe old ones will quit, and new ones will come aboard and they won't care of the change.
But the old fan base that was there from the very beginning of the project will disappear and that’s a fact!
I'm telling you - this is already a different game!

Matabei

Jun 18, 2017
I think this is a error, changing Sophia's face is changing the identity of the game, what makes Sophia special (in my opinion) is her face, the vibrations it transmits, it perfectly reflects that mix of responsibility and hunger to experience new things. , doubts, a repressed woman who feels that her life can be much more. L&P probably knows this but feels this change is necessary to continue with renewed enthusiasm. Who knows. Regards

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018

Finally started working on the new update! The next teaser from the mini event with Sam will be out soon too.

PS: Part 1 is now available with the revised renders of the intro until the arrival at the new house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Key words here "now available".

So for the last month he did all the re-renders for intro with new model instead of working on new update. New model was already decided some time ago and the poll was useless.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
AI helps you to get the perfect result when it comes to text processing. On the comments section he is replying instantly hence the difference.
As I said, his devblogs are usually the same. This isn't how L&P normally writes. Hence why I said it's either ChatGPT or someone else. Plus, the part where he talks about "our progress" is more than weird. Not the first time either. L&P has a very distinct writing style, but sometimes there are posts (even of F95) where the difference is day and night.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yeah, it makes absolutely zero sense. This particular line in his devblog makes it even worse;

"I want you to know that your feedback is incredibly valuable to me. It played a significant role in guiding the design process, ensuring that we stay true to the original look and feel of Sophia."

Like dude, your patrons literally voted against a new model. And not just a few, not even close, the absolute majority made it pretty clear what model they want to see. This is a whole bunch of horseshit coming out of his (or whoever wrote this) mouth. lol

Edit: Just noticed... In this snippet is another "we"....L&P never talks like that. Who is "we"???

Last edited:

aiden1213

Jan 2, 2022
so it look like L&P has been remaking part one of the game with the new model so basically he want to appeal to new audience with the new look and hoping to still keep his old supporters at least till he can replace them with the revenue coming from the new patreons . a lots of business when they rebrand themselves do this tactic
they essentially say to the people who supported them for years "We've enjoyed having you but we unfortunately changing this football stadium to a golf club you can learn to enjoy watching golf if you want to stay!!"
"NO THANK YOU" will be the answer for a lots of people including myself, so for me this is the end of a game i played first time back in 2018.
and for
L&P thanks it was a fun ride , there were up's and down's for sure but overall it was enjoyable , so our journey together ends here but i still wish you the best of luck in your upcoming adventure.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes