Oct 1, 2020

Ellie asked Sophia to dress a little more sexy to come across as younger and her "single friend". Sophia did her best. Of course, she also has to take off her wedding ring to be authentic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What :oops: another teaser.. Back to back...... Anyway i dont like this new sophia.
I deeply love with that old attractive sophia....

Joey tribbiani : why god why..... Why sophia... Why admin change her face in middle of the game...:cry:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
So basically these last 2 updates are Dylan story where Dylan did nothing with Ellie or sophia.. and in Ellie story where Ellie can do nothing with Dylan or Sophia ‍♂... and Ellie story divided in 2 parts ...where we might see 1 short lesbian scene with sophia and that too after 6/7 months in second half of Ellie story if updates comes at right time...so let's say by this Xmas we will be seeing Emily with sophia lesbian ...and that too I count as No sex scene because there will be no penetration....aah so next straight story of main character (ONLY SOPHIA) will be after 3 updates then. Probably next April 2025..Good job for dedicating 2 years in developing story of Dylan and Ellie. Finally after deceloping 6 years of Corruption storyline of sophia, we get to see Dylan and Ellie sex and that too with their own friends. BRAVO!!!

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So basically these last 2 updates are Dylan story where Dylan did nothing with Ellie or sophia.. and in Ellie story where Ellie can do nothing with Dylan or Sophia ‍♂... and Ellie story divided in 2 parts ...where we might see 1 short lesbian scene with sophia and that too after 6/7 months in second half of Ellie story if updates comes at right time...so let's say by this Xmas we will be seeing Emily with sophia lesbian ...and that too I count as No sex scene because there will be no penetration....aah so next straight story of main character (ONLY SOPHIA) will be after 3 updates then. Probably next April 2025..Good job for dedicating 2 years in developing story of Dylan and Ellie. Finally after showing 6 years of storyline corrupting sophia, Dylan and Ellie gets more sex scene and earlier sex scene than sophia. BRAVO!!!
I've speculated in the past that this whole game is finished, but he's releasing it with the only goal being to drag it as long as possible, used to be a pretty good release every 6 months or so, now down to one scene every 3 months. Would be the ultimate milkman if there ever was one.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017

Ellie asked Sophia to dress a little more sexy to come across as younger and her "single friend". Sophia did her best. Of course, she also has to take off her wedding ring to be authentic.

Damn, A VN character that got BOTOX.

Adeste

Jan 31, 2019

Her face looks so awfull! Besides having different eyes now (smaller and more narrow and therefore less expressive), L&P decided to make her face shape less round, which makes her look like she just had one of those ugly buccal fat removal surgeries that almost every female celebrity is getting these days. It's like L&P saw those infamous Erin Moriarty instagram selfies and went "Yes! This is how my hot milf should look like. Must stop everything and upgrade her texture immediately!"

In previous teasers, and after L&P made extra changes in response to the new texture backlash, I didn't really think she looked that bad. A little different than before, yes, but I could live with it. I think it might be because the new texture was designed to go with the new hairstyle, which, having less volume and falling closer to her face that the old one, concealed the new narrower skull shape. But now he's (inexplicably) gone back to the original more voluminous hairstyle, which matched the original fuller face shape better than this one, and it's such and horrendous missmatch that actually draws attention to the changes. In this teaser Sophia looks like she has started to morph into the Handsome Squidward meme.

comparison.png

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Her face looks so awfull! Besides having different eyes now (smaller and more narrow and therefore less expressive), L&P decided to make her face shape less round, which makes her look like she just had one of those ugly buccal fat removal surgeries that almost every female celebrity is getting these days. It's like L&P saw those infamous Erin Moriarty instagram selfies and went "Yes! This is how my hot milf should look like. Must stop everything and upgrade her texture immediately!"

In previous teasers, and after L&P made extra changes in response to the new texture backlash, I didn't really think she looked that bad. A little different than before, yes, but I could live with it. I think it might be because the new texture was designed to go with the new hairstyle, which, having less volume and falling closer to her face that the old one, concealed the new narrower skull shape. But now he's (inexplicably) gone back to the original more voluminous hairstyle, which matched the original fuller face shape better than this one, and it's such and horrendous missmatch that actually draws attention to the changes. In this teaser Sophia looks like she has started to morph into the Handsome Squidward meme.

View attachment 3421246
It's really disappointing, she just looks like Ellie now.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

View attachment 3421246
That's right, in this preview, she looks like a completely different person.
L&P, having remade Sophia again, once again demonstrates its stubbornness, but to my great regret, the result of this time is very disappointing.
Your example:
1709862992086.png
it clearly demonstrates the huge difference and unfortunately not in favor of the "new" Sophia.

As always, over the years of creating AWAM, L&P assures game lovers that it is making efforts to improve and to use new tools to speed up the game creation process. It has long been a bad tradition and it has not been funny for a long time. It is a pity that everything he does always leads to a delay in the development process, but this time he surpassed himself and also lost the main image in the game, which attracted all of us.

Once I was an ardent supporter of him and supported him on Patreon, there was a time when it hurt me to look at what he was doing, now I almost don't care.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes