ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Can anyone help me out and tell me the conditions required for the full scene with Sam and Sophie in the hot tub. I've failed to get that on my last couple of playthroughs somehow.

Reactions: adsl2009

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just looking at them which i really didn't want to do, i was hoping this shit would have been scrubbed. But they are way younger than Dylan, just by the look of them alone.
L&P quickly aged up Dylan and Ellie, and gave qualification as to their respective aimed ages. Dylan being 16-17, and Ellie 17-18. With the tatoos Ellie gets later, she is obviously at least 18+. Even Dylan being 17 and borderline is at least okay. But L&P hasn't to my knowledge denied Ava's sons being prepubescent.
im new on this game, so to understand better, the dev is doing only 3-4 images in one or some months and thats it? an update?
Yep. There hasn't been an update for Part 2 so far that has actually been worth downloading for my playthrough
Can you go only lesbian in this game?
any hot lesbian action on this update or do I need to keep waiting?
Strictly speaking, there isn't a proper lesbian route. Even playing just the Ellie and Patricia routes, you need to at least flirt with the movers etc in order to get enough Filthy points to play the Ellie and Patricia routes.

And playing the Ellie route, you need to play scenes like looking at Logan and company's cocks. So cock isn't avoidable, if that answers your question
I don't why people moan so much over they aren't getting any play with the new updates, if you're that worried over it, play all the routes then you won't miss out on any of the updates. I played through 2 more routes today, the routes where Dylan gets sent to boarding school and each one with a different side job so I could get the content of the last 2 updates. I got to do another run through probably tomorrow to take the blackmail route with the young boys as didn't do that route yet, did the old guys one. I guess at some point I will have to go the lesbian route because of all the cock haters.
There's a difference between complaining about the lack of content in an update, and stating that there isn't content on a particular route.

One of the main reasons I stick around is simply to inform those that care that a particular update may not be to their liking. It's not that I'm wanting more lesbian route content, but more that to get that content, you'll need to wait longer.
Think i'll skip this one i am just here for the Les content
Me too, is that normal?
How long for next Dylan and Amber scene? 15 years?
Yeah, that sounds about right.
How many updates in the way of Monday event at school because the most probably chance to Sophia gat fuck by others (Aiden) is on that day a first sex scene as per planning so how many min update in the way for that event

After seeing this update Sophia will now just allow to Sam or dalye to touch her body but this time their no fabric direct touching to her things etc but she will not going to fuck by any of them on Sunday events after they next time she will do something with them in after Monday event...

As for now we know that Sophia have to go to school on Monday were we get Aiden for sure and more of that principle have another suprise for her as per they talk on phone
So something new with dayle techer whom Sophia go with date 2-3 time , or its about the guy who look like lven, or its about the principal him self so who knows
But the first one who going to fuck her is Aiden for sure as per the schedule of events...
Except that "per the schedule", Sophia isn't just the "important character", so there is absolutely no gaurantee that she has the "sex scene" on PD16.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
So we're into the 2 week festival of bullshit or "so this happened and I needed 2 weeks instead of the usual 1 or 2 days normal people do to get this done" phase.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
STILL the best game around... even THOUGH I am on the lesbian path...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To all of you unhappy with the pace or ... well.. whatever! Try EDGING IRL... THEN you will understand the philosophy/pace of this game... I've spent several hundreds of dollars on this game in the early days... will again when certain personal issues resolve themselves... but as a previously long-time supporter, I could NOT be happier with the development, PACE and direction of this game...

Game is a masterpiece... both TECHNICALLY and DEVELOPMENT wise...

THAT said, I can't lie I was CRUSHED when all I got was like ONE new render on the PURELY lesbian path.. lol!

Keep it UP L&P... you are one of the VERY few dev's that have kept to their vision and that is why you have so many supporters and over 5K pages HERE... lol! You are DEFINITELY doing it right...

star-wars-stay-on-target.gif

(y)

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes