Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I not going to lie, I was very concerned this was going to go in a different direction but that update delivered for sure, the phone call was brilliant.

I only wish we didn't have to wait SO LONG for the follow-up. By looks of the schedule above, there are 9 other updates before a follow-up to this, so that means it will be May 2023 before we see a follow-up to this update, most likely longer than that as doubt L&P release an update once every month.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
How many updates in the way of Monday event at school because the most probably chance to Sophia gat fuck by others (Aiden) is on that day a first sex scene as per planning so how many min update in the way for that event

After seeing this update Sophia will now just allow to Sam or dalye to touch her body but this time their no fabric direct touching to her things etc but she will not going to fuck by any of them on Sunday events after they next time she will do something with them in after Monday event...

As for now we know that Sophia have to go to school on Monday were we get Aiden for sure and more of that principle have another suprise for her as per they talk on phone
So something new with dayle techer whom Sophia go with date 2-3 time , or its about the guy who look like lven, or its about the principal him self so who knows
But the first one who going to fuck her is Aiden for sure as per the schedule of events...
Aiden Sophia will not fuck. First his Gang will do it, then Aiden will join in the end. He likes to watch someone being humiliated and then he has an orgasm. Only it will probably happen at the end of the game, unless the game is abandoned, it will be like that in 5 years

Brenda

May 6, 2017
Great game, but the story is kind of weird. She agrees to expose herself in front of three kids, she allow them to grope her (and so with the gang) but somehow she still remains faithful to her husband? I mean, i had met many cheaters, but none of them had allowed kinds to fondle their breasts...

Flankenstein

Nov 21, 2021
Aiden Sophia will not fuck. First his Gang will do it, then Aiden will join in the end. He likes to watch someone being humiliated and then he has an orgasm. Only it will probably happen at the end of the game, unless the game is abandoned, it will be like that in 5 years
Which game image is this???

Jan 17, 2021
So I keep having issues with trying to port over my save from the first version of the game, so I basically just use the Gallery to check new content. To confirm, that one new scene listed is the only new content revealed with the newest update right?

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes