ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Guys, guys, what are you talking about? There is no incest in the official / patreon version of this game.
So, that thing of the "relationship points" with the son, the daughter, the sister, actually is for nothing since nothing is going to happen with them, except the teasing? Yeah, I have been suspecting that for a long time. Actually, I think nothing is going to happen with nobody in this game. At least for a long, loooong time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
is the same thing with bugs,sophia is the landlady of dylan and ellie. patricia is her best friend not her sister.
now that would be a weird sight.
this game is the more realistic one of the lot on f95 so seeing landlady and room mate etc in this would, i dunno bizarre.
like if that is the case then i expect the people in the game to question why they act like they are related if they are only landlord and tenant etc(due to realism)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
now that would be a weird sight.
this game is the more realistic one of the lot on f95 so seeing landlady and room mate etc in this would, i dunno bizarre.
like if that is the case then i expect the people in the game to question why they act like they are related if they are only landlord and tenant etc(due to realism)
is the patreon friendle version.a wife and a mother is the real version.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
there isn't any erotic scene yet isn't it :D
In-fact, there's two proper sex scenes in the good wife route with the husband, one in the bed and one in the shower. As for the filthy routes, you have like topless scenes(1x), masturbation (3x), incest&lesbian scenes(3x), and voyerism, like shower scenes specifically. But nothing related to penetration to be straight forward.

Last edited:

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
I think this game is good as seduction and passion so far, but i find the other game with more seductive yet (anna exciting afection) . And the problem is this game's developer running very very slow, too long to make update, and if his still like this for future, maybe he will leaved by his patrons.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
I think this game is good as seduction and passion so far, but i find the other game with more seductive yet (anna exciting afection) . And the problem is this game's developer running very very slow, too long to make update, and if his still like this for future, maybe he will leaved by his patrons.

I'm agree.
I suggested to take inspiration to summertime saga for making good progress and increase the cash flow but probably he's not agreed with my vision...

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
That seems unlikely considering that he has more or less always been this slow with his updates...and so far his patreon keeps adding new ppl (albeit at a slow pace).

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Regarding the issue of incest, patreon, etc., I asked the same question a while back, and the answer given to me (see quote below) was that if things do get too hot between family members in this game, AWAM is the non patreon version of the game, and an incest patch could be made for the DoL (non incest) version.

But since we'll all be long gone and buried by then, why bother really? Seeing the pace at which this game has its updates, we are the generation of players who like Moses will never get to see that Promised Land folks...

If you download the link on their Patreon on Aug 23, it's for Decisions of Life, not AWAM. And yes, Dylan becomes a tenant, Ellie is a friend, and Patricia is her best friend. Ellie and Dylan became "new adults", not kids/children. There is a separate site for AWAM not connected to Patreon for those that like the original relationships.

So sex with Sophia and Dylan is definitely possible.

As for patching it, that is unnecessary, but definitely possible. I'm going to try and do it, just to develop my coding skills. For the record, I have Unren'd versions of both DoL and AWAM.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Hey, can someone help me with the events to be covered in this update?
i post the full day but the update is only half of day.
Morning

• Sophia/Dylan
  • Biology class
  • Sophia/Emma (very small event)
Noon

• Sophia/Sam
  • Start of the announced bonus storyline
  • 1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)
Afternoon

• Ellie/Julia
  • Dylan and Zac move in the boarding school OR Dylans 1st self-defense lesson
  • Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia OR Sophia/Alyssa
Evening

• Meeting Don Morello
  • Sophia/Liam

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
Can someone explain why this game is always trending so highly when it only have a 3.5 star rating? I have not played it so I'm asking please don't judge. I'm just looking for opinions. Thanks!
For fook sake Old dog, farrah and Lord_Xanatos, take your dicks off the fooking F5 button or you will break the site. 1.3M views in a month!

View attachment 518226

Well, this was a joke back then, but turns out, this thread traffic is mostly artificial, at least recently.
I'm really curious, who's determined enough to do that or/and who has something to gain from faking the views count? I'm necrobumping the topic, because someone is very busy as we speak. It's reported, btw.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: satoshi36
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes