Aug 18, 2018
Morning

• Sophia/Dylan
  • Biology class
  • Sophia/Emma (very small event)
Noon

• Sophia/Sam
  • Start of the announced bonus storyline
  • 1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)
Afternoon

• Ellie/Julia
  • Dylan and Zac move in the boarding school OR Dylans 1st self-defense lesson
  • Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia OR Sophia/Alyssa
Evening

• Meeting Don Morello
  • Sophia/Liam
i don't remember claire and marie do you have a image of them plz ?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Page 1239
Morning

• Sophia/Dylan
  • Biology class
  • Sophia/Emma (very small event)
Noon

• Sophia/Sam
  • Start of the announced bonus storyline
  • 1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)
Afternoon

• Ellie/Julia
  • Dylan and Zac move in the boarding school OR Dylans 1st self-defense lesson
  • Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia OR Sophia/Alyssa
Evening

• Meeting Don Morellog
  • Sophia/Liam
Actually if you realy are asking only for this update,forget about Afternoon and Evening
i don't remember claire and marie do you have a image of them plz ?
Claire and her daughter Marie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia :unsure:.i got nothing about what could happen in this event.

roro

May 29, 2017
Well, this was a joke back then, but turns out, this thread traffic is mostly artificial, at least recently.
I'm really curious, who's determined enough to do that or/and who has something to gain from faking the views count? I'm necrobumping the topic, because someone is very busy as we speak. It's reported, btw.
How can you tell if a thread traffic is mostly artificial? To me it seems that the views count is proportional to the massages count. The ratio for this game is relatively close to Milfy-City, way more than BaDIK and less than Lust-Epidemic...

Feb 7, 2018
How can you tell if a thread traffic is mostly artificial? To me it seems that the views count is proportional to the massages count. The ratio for this game is relatively close to Milfy-City, way more than BaDIK and less than Lust-Epidemic...
It's easy. When the hourly traffic is 10-40 times higher than the typical average for this thread or is higher than the top 20 threads combined w/o any reason, then you know.

Last edited:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
The hook of this game is the slow burning. The most of the games here go directly to sex, many times so fast, that they lack excitement. This game bet for the opposite, creates a huge anticipation and generates emotion even for small things, like finally seeing a kiss or nudity.

Many impatient people don't like that and put a bad review, also I guess that many regular reviews are because the updates take too long.
TBH Reviews are biased - "did I like the game or not? Is it so good in some aspect that I can completely see why other people like it and thus increase it's score while explaining why I don't like it and can't give more than X".

Had I played this game blindly I'd also put a bad review. How bad I can't say, I've been impressed by a few dating / story games - but that's a rarity; I can't explain how many 5 star games where the story was the main object of praise I've seen and was completely unimpressed.

And honestly, a gmae from late 2017 with 1300+ pages and basically no sex. IMHO fuck that.

Thank you for making it crystal clear though.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder what the next teaser will be about since we will not get one for the 2nd job

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder what the next teaser will be about since we will not get one for the 2nd job
I think it's more interesting about why we will wont get a teaser about the second job. I know we joke about L&P liking being cryptic, but how much is just due to Patreon? And L&P being cryptic about spoilers is a pretty good cover for not giving out information that might breach Patreon rules.

Like how the spoiler we got about Ellie had nothing to do with the Sophia/Ellie event and wasn't even in the Patreon release of the game.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Everybody says about this game is "slow burning". It´s already a commonplace. "Stop complaining about the lack of sex in this game, this is slow burning..."

I´m OK with "slow burning". I don´t like games that are like "Mom, I had a shower and I don't find a towel, so I have to go naked around home" "Wow son, your cock is bigger than you arm... let's fuck". And there are A LOT of crappy games like that in this site... BUT, this game is not "slow burning". After two years and no sex or even nudity (except a extremelly vanilla scene with MC's husband), this game is like roasting a cow with a birthday candle. That's not "slow burning". Two years of "slow burning" and dinner is not even warm?... Please, stop saying this is "slow burning". This is frozen.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think it's more interesting about why we will wont get a teaser about the second job. I know we joke about L&P liking being cryptic, but how much is just due to Patreon? And L&P being cryptic about spoilers is a pretty good cover for not giving out information that might breach Patreon rules.

Like how the spoiler we got about Ellie had nothing to do with the Sophia/Ellie event and wasn't even in the Patreon release of the game.
While I do agree with you about L&P and the spoilers I would rather get a hint about the side event.Since that can happen at any place anywhere the spoiler would fit in with L&P style and give nothing away

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
two or more updates this year?

And I hope sophia will decide for herself not to wear panties for the class because she finds it very pleasant during Bennet's dinner ! <3

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes