alex_47

Nov 25, 2019
My Goddess!!! These pictures!! And the look in eyes!! I have to look to her body too, I want to look at her body too but her eyes keep my eyes locked to hers. Thanks! Old dog for the pictures in 4k, I Liked these the most for the look in her eyes.

Especially with this one: :love::love::love::oops:
View attachment 518522
But then zoom it and that look...:love:
View attachment 518519
View attachment 518521

Then for the killing stroke right to the heart...not only the look in her eyes but also...that smirk...always loved when they do that one side smirk. :love:
View attachment 518523
View attachment 518524

No wonder why Dylan can't control himself, that look, that smirk, that body and the fact that is HIS mother....it's just...unavoidable and irresistible. :sneaky::love:
can you give me all 4k picture of bikini show please?

Reactions: Marine1952

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
"too many side stories" - Well, I think this is core of dev's strategy to implement as much teasing as possible. He constantly introduces new characters, and has hung old ones near border of "red" line. Literally after first sex scene Sophia will become spoiled fruit, consequently greatly reduce teasing/longing effect of game. However in final stages of the game (2-3 years from now I think) opposite domino/avalanche approach makes sense, to keep excitement and interest of the gaming audience in showing how deep the hole is.
2-3 years or decades

• Haha
Reactions: Elemo and Manifold

erasernew

Jul 24, 2017
Maximum 4 per year. We all want at least 10-12 per year but.... I doubt, he will do more than 4 updates per year if he recieve $10k per month

madbloke

May 4, 2017
i dont know why people bitch about the updates.first they play this game for free and second how many updates other games more big than this get in one year?
That's just the nature of "entitled idiots" typically the youngsters out there, they get a taste of a good thing and the impetuous and impatient nature of kids today WANT IT NOW, far too used to mummy and daddy giving in to the whims of spoiled little darlings who feel they should have there way wherever they go. It's a cruel world out there, and as they grow up they will find it tough. :eek:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
i dont know why people bitch about the updates.first they play this game for free and second how many updates other games more big than this get in one year?
I was actually a patron for 3 months. Stopped being one this year until I know the full extent of his absence.

There's so much "Look there is one more person in the classroom" type of things that L&P does to justify his money grabbing slow burn that it just made me quit donating. There is no public engagement, there are polls where people vote and he ignores the vote and goes with something else, there are no extra renders/spoilers etc coming out during the month. Basically there is no reason for anyone to donate to this game other than when he launches a new half-version.

There's no reason whatsoever for half a day of "gameplay" to be 4 months work. Compare it to other devs and you'll see.

He's very talented though but until money stops coming easy he'll milk it as much as he can. Down the line prepare yourselves for changes and forks in the story just to make it even slower until the point where its half a day of gameplay each 8 months.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
That seems unlikely considering that he has more or less always been this slow with his updates...and so far his patreon keeps adding new ppl (albeit at a slow pace).
I'm not sure about "adding new ppl", honestly they were kipping or losing during the long periods. Pls note he stole his number and also the cashflow generated. Probably he's hiding something...no?

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
i dont know why people bitch about the updates.
Where do you see people bitching about updates? Someone literally asked a question and then some ppl wild guessed.

[...] how many updates other games more big than this get in one year?
On average? I've no idea. But there are some notable examples that comes to my mind. That would be Fashion Business with 8 updates in 2019
v0.2 - January 19 (1400 new arts, 73 animation clips)
v0.3 - March 6 (1130 new arts, 43 animation clips)
v0.4 - April 19 (1000 new arts, 64 animation clips)
v0.5 - June 7 (1150 new arts, 62 animation clips)
v0.6 - July 20 (1950 new arts, 20 animation clips)
v0.7 - Sept 8 (~2000 new arts, some animation clips)
v0.8 - October 19 (~1700 new arts, 42 animation clips)
v0.9 - December 5 (~1250 new arts, 74 animation clips)

or Treasure of Nadia with an update literally every two weeks, for example.

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Is there any way I can change the texts of the game? Like the dialogues etc?
I don't think you can change dialogues in a renpy game just by opening a .txt file. You would need higher coding skills for that, if that's your question.

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
how do you guys get the scene where Sophia, Dylan, Sam and other girls in the pool together? and is it worth playing it?

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
how do you guys get the scene where Sophia, Dylan, Sam and other girls in the pool together? and is it worth playing it?
The other girl is sam's mother, Amber. To get that scene, you have to reject aiden's first proposal for a task at the back alley then send Dylan to a boarding school along with Alyssa's son, Zac. The pool event it's sort of goodbye before leaving for the boarding school. Now, is it worth it? Well, that pretty much depends on you and the path you're playing and what do you want to get. For some in certain paths, it's worthless, for others...it may be an interesting alternate timeline or current events and for those in just Dylan's path...it's a bit unnecessary, but at least it's fun to watch.

We don't know for sure what will it become of sending Dylan to the boarding school compared to let him stay and have the bikini fashion show just with him, instead of having the event along with sam, but IF you send him to the boarding school and have the pool event with Sophia & Amber, there are some faint hints of something happening between Dylan & Amber that could continue in the future, leaving to wonder what else he would do with Amber and If Sophia finds that out, how will Sophia react to it?. We don't know for certain, maybe something does happen or maybe not. :unsure:

Reactions: wynlard

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Is there any way I can change the texts of the game? Like the dialogues etc?
yes, translate all lines of text by hand by editing a text file; I'm doing it for a game and it takes centuries, not to mention that if you miss a special character or skip a line or go something strange, the game no longer works

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes