Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
Where do you see people bitching about updates? Someone literally asked a question and then some ppl wild guessed.

On average? I've no idea. But there are some notable examples that comes to my mind. That would be Fashion Business with 8 updates in 2019
v0.2 - January 19 (1400 new arts, 73 animation clips)
v0.3 - March 6 (1130 new arts, 43 animation clips)
v0.4 - April 19 (1000 new arts, 64 animation clips)
v0.5 - June 7 (1150 new arts, 62 animation clips)
v0.6 - July 20 (1950 new arts, 20 animation clips)
v0.7 - Sept 8 (~2000 new arts, some animation clips)
v0.8 - October 19 (~1700 new arts, 42 animation clips)
v0.9 - December 5 (~1250 new arts, 74 animation clips)

or Treasure of Nadia with an update literally every two weeks, for example.
thats why i stopped support, the dev got more than 3500 euro per month last shown december before deactivated while doing 30-50h max work in 4 month for the game. so he gets more than 200€ - 300€ per hour work lol.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
This fan is very talented. Fans should make an alternative story in rebellion of the slow updates.
Wow I agree. The 3D model is apparently even better designed with better make-up, and better facial expressions. Excellent render quality as well. Its almost heart-breaking, I mean for poor Sophia, to only get some action in a parallel universe :cry:...

• Haha
Reactions: torkenstiem

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
It isn't the best game in this forum, but its a really good one. But, to be fully honest given the update rate, the update rate is below average, if you take into consideration update frequency x game quality and compare with it games like Summer Time Saga, BaDik, Treasure of Nadia, which means either its part of his personality to produce slowly or it isn't his life priority. But i don't really mind, theres a lot of cool games to play to wait for this one and if i was in his shoe i would never throw away my job and college just to make games for people to masturbate lol, like really.

Reactions: wynlard

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
I hope the story maintains a good level. With last update the photoshoots with son and his friend it's a little bit foregone. The same thing for pool fight. Rubbing son's dick on Sam's mom it's a little bit unrealistic.
Sophia is a bitch who shown her body and teased them but honestly the best choose was with her daughter in shower.
I hope to see Sophia's daughter or son sleeping with her because his husband is out or Sophia spying her son/daughter making some dirty things... let's keep focusing on this game title a little bit for watching the future progress!

fragarret

Nov 13, 2017
I don't think you can change dialogues in a renpy game just by opening a .txt file. You would need higher coding skills for that, if that's your question.
Well I'm a programmer so that won't be much of a problem. I just want to experiment a little bit in that area. :p

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Feb 7, 2018
I hope the story maintains a good level. With last update the photoshoots with son and his friend it's a little bit foregone. The same thing for pool fight. Rubbing son's dick on Sam's mom it's a little bit unrealistic.
Yeah. Although, the silly, cringy or just stupid plot twists are quite common in AWAM, so I wasn't that surprised with the pool fight outcome, the fashion show was very disappointing to me with all these DAZ generic cringy poses.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019

First of all, happy new year, everybody! I wish you all the best for the new decade!
Here's an overview of the main events of the next game day.
Morning
  • Sophia/Dylan
  • Biology class
  • Sophia/Emma (very small event)
Noon
  • Sophia/Sam
  • Start of the announced bonus storyline
  • 1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)
Afternoon
  • Ellie/Julia
  • Dylan and Zac move in the boarding school OR Dylans 1st self-defense lesson
  • Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia OR Sophia/Alyssa
Evening
  • Meeting Don Morello
  • Sophia/Liam

PS:
The Legend Patrons will get a special gift soon!
Dylan and Zac move in the boarding school does that mean that Aiden can no longer blackmail Sophia? and that may be during task 2 she refused and therefore nothing will happen, because she knows that they will soon be out of Aiden's reach?

because imagine that he asked her to take off her panties and bend over or something! "i dream" we don't may have the choice that to refuse and therefore there will be no more blackmail events, since they go to the boarding school

I mean like for example at the end of the dinner with Bennet L&P does not leave us the choice to go to his place "normal in this situation" but L&P could perhaps impose a refusal on the 2nd task of Aiden or something like that right?

and so she ends the event and "we can't see under her dress"

sorry i try to explain myself but my english is shit

sorry for my english and i hope mistake in my reasoning, "I like Aiden's blackmail enough"

Last edited:

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
sorry but since we are not looking for this type of games to practice virtue, and we are not looking for conjugal fidelity, chastity, continence, etc etc (otherwise we would not be here but we would go to mass) as far as I am concerned I would like that Sophia, with intriguing graduality, yielded to all blackmail and all possible and imaginable perversions, not least the incest with her children, perhaps engaging her husband ... I really don't understand those who want her to resist these blackmail , like a romance novel heroine, and maybe they got it wrong. I said mine. Greetings to all.

Reactions: Cedrog and Manifold
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes