Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
yes, translate all lines of text by hand by editing a text file; I'm doing it for a game and it takes centuries, not to mention that if you miss a special character or skip a line or go something strange, the game no longer works
Yeah that's a description of game development :D "Taking centuries with discutable results".

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Hey guys, needed a small help.
Can anyone suggest me some good games similar to AWAM, that include incest, slow corruption, and good graphics?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The other girl is sam's mother, Amber. To get that scene, you have to reject aiden's first proposal for a task at the back alley then send Dylan to a boarding school along with Alyssa's son, Zac. The pool event it's sort of goodbye before leaving for the boarding school. Now, is it worth it? Well, that pretty much depends on you and the path you're playing and what do you want to get. For some in certain paths, it's worthless, for others...it may be an interesting alternate timeline or current events and for those in just Dylan's path...it's a bit unnecessary, but at least it's fun to watch.

We don't know for sure what will it become of sending Dylan to the boarding school compared to let him stay and have the bikini fashion show just with him, instead of having the event along with sam, but IF you send him to the boarding school and have the pool event with Sophia & Amber, there are some faint hints of something happening between Dylan & Amber that could continue in the future, leaving to wonder what else he would do with Amber and If Sophia finds that out, how will Sophia react to it?. We don't know for certain, maybe something does happen or maybe not. :unsure:
Shame that this side event is short thought but on the +side it means that Dylan can come back because aiden will not be a problem

Last edited:
Reactions: paginou

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Sham that this side event is short thought but on the +side it means that Dylan can come back because aiden will not be a problem
I agree and I'm glad to be done with aiden, I guess once that's resolved and he comes back and, if there's any validity to the hints, it's when Dylan & Amber will meet again and maybe do something about what happened during the pool event. :unsure:

Reactions: paginou and wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree and I'm glad to be done with aiden, I guess once that's resolved and he comes back and, if there's any validity to the hints, it's when Dylan & Amber will meet again and maybe do something about what happened during the pool event. :unsure:
The Sophia/Dylan/Amber love triangle.
If something does happen between Amber/Dylan, It will be interesting to see what the reaction from Sophia could be if she sees them.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
If something does happen between Amber/Dylan, It will be interesting to see what the reaction from Sophia could be if she sees them.
Very much indeed, basically that was my only reason to check the pool event, to have the save file ready just to see her reaction, I'm very curious to know if something happens and what.
:cool: (y)

Dec 30, 2019
for me the good thing about pool event its Sam getting close with Sophia while Dylan its out, it will be an intersting side story, and that its what i like about this game it have enough options for me to play, and for other to choose, so this actually cover different tastes

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the dylan/sophia is connect to the aiden blackmail path same as sophie/alyssa.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
the dylan/sophia is connect to the aiden blackmail path same as sophie/alyssa.
They are not connected if you send Dylan away to boarding school,only way to get the pool scene,so Aiden has nothing to do with this side story

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
"too many side stories" - Well, I think this is core of dev's strategy to implement as much teasing as possible. He constantly introduces new characters, and has hung old ones near border of "red" line. Literally after first sex scene Sophia will become spoiled fruit, consequently greatly reduce teasing/longing effect of game. However in final stages of the game (2-3 years from now I think) opposite domino/avalanche approach makes sense, to keep excitement and interest of the gaming audience in showing how deep the hole is.
No idea how you expect that in 2-3 years the game will be in final stages.More likely in 2-3 years we will reach the first sex with another man.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes