Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i don´t have big hopes in the Sophia/Patricia/Claire/Marie .this is the second time we watch her daughter Marie.
I don't either, considering how much L&P like to set things up. But some progression with Patricia will be nice. The consequences of the nightclub kiss are going to be interesting.

Sophia could buy her own dildo,or Ellie could buy her one,maybe even share them.
Yes Liam is supposed to fix the bathroom door lock soon.
I tried to make it sound like it was from Sophia.I must admit I was shocked when he answered.
He seems to have picked up a sense of humour over in Korea, or at least is a it more chilled, so whatever it was for appears to be good for him.

maybe they will get a cat. And then there will be sex in the game? )))
Dylan is allergic.

Has anyone downloaded DoL? I'm curious if L&P has changed Ava's kids to tenants, like he has with almost everyone so far. I suspect not.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I did wonder why Sophia thought about ending the Aiden blackmail now so I did some checking and never realised that the most "comfortable" solution to geting rid of Aiden was on Day 20 (playable day 13) closer than I thought it was ,The second solution to Aiden is on day 25 (playable day 18).
The 1st chance that Sophia will have to get rid of Bennett she'll presumably get on playable day 18. .

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Hehehe If there was a census or a poll for L&P to know, I guess the results will show how many people DO NOT like nor play the Good Wife route, considering the same question again and again regarding sex in the game hehe.

It would save a whole lot of time and effort for L&P if he cuts back (even more) the good wife route. :sneaky: :cool:

I did wonder why Sophia thought about ending the Aiden blackmail now so I did some checking and never realised that the most "comfortable" solution to geting rid of Aiden was on Day 20 (playable day 13) closer than I thought it was ,The second solution to Aiden is on day 25 (playable day 18).
I wonder how long we have left before we can dump Bennet as well
Also, it makes me wonder if the "comfortable" solution will have to do with the fact that Aiden will use the phone to contact and coerce Sophia about the tasks leaving evidence or a trail to use against him. OR the safe-defense lesson for Dylan to beat the hell up of Aiden.

I also wonder how long will it take until the Bennet situation is completely resolved for good without him fucking Sophia. :unsure:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hehehe If there was a census or a poll for L&P to know, I guess the results will show how many people DO NOT like nor play the Good Wife route, considering the same question again and again regarding sex in the game hehe.

It would save a whole lot of time and effort for L&P if he cuts back (even more) the good wife route. :sneaky: :cool:

Also, it makes me wonder if the "comfortable" solution will have to do with the fact that Aiden will use the phone to contact and coerce Sophia about the tasks leaving evidence or a trail to use against him. OR the safe-defense lesson for Dylan to beat the hell up of Aiden.

I also wonder how long will it take until the Bennet situation is completely resolved for good without him fucking Sophia. :unsure:
The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett she'll presumably get on playable day 18.

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
And that kidnapping would be much easier for the old lady to carry out after Dylan beat the hell out of Aiden when he finds out what he has been forcing Sophia to do. :cool: :devilish:
Or maybe Dylan will like what Aiden is doing to his mom and they can be friends and enjoy the show together.

• Angry
Reactions: paginou

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
I will interesting to hear why you find them an attractive bunch of characters.
I dont find the 3 kids attractive, I just like the idea of Sophia teasing 3 little kids, who knows something might happen between them like getting an erection and ask Sophia what is happening to their penises.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Considering how many possible affairs are set up for the future I wonder how the dev will pay them off, seeing how faithful Sopia still is. Even without the main ones like Dylan, Sam and Ellie, there are still:
- the movers
- the janitor
- the mailman
- the neighbour dude
- Zac
- the museum guys
- the club guys
- sidejob characters

Not to mention all the females shes into.

I don't see current Sophia getting in bed with any of them without Liam cheating first and getting caught.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
... I don't see current Sophia getting in bed with any of them without Liam cheating first and getting caught.
Liam isn't cheating on Sophia. L&P says so himself here. But yeah, that's why I asked a while back about the GW Threesome, which may happen in the final third of the game.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes