Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
can I do that by the console...?
Probably, but I wouldn't recommend it. Better to start a new game and just CTRL to skip through everything. It's why I don't keep saves.

The scene is noon day 12, if you have save for before then.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
After saving up and not playing this for almost a year (3 updates)

This game is hot garbage. and by far the biggest blue ball ive ever played. It will take another year before the dildos will come into action and who gives a flying fuck about a dildo?:LOL: i love a good build up to the actual event but how long is too long? creeping up on 3 years of this game and nothing.... its sad because If we ever do get any action i guarantee a lot of us will say "That was it?"

I shall return in 2 years time when sam finally gets a handy.:ROFLMAO:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Haha, that's the thing with this game, isn't it? :sneaky:

There's always going to be someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about something and there's always going to be someone who does give a flying fuck.

It would be like me saying "who gives a flying fuck about Amber's son?" and I know there's going to be someone who does hehe. Like someone saying "who gives a flying fuck about Dylan?" and I do. Another one saying "who gives a flying fuck about Ellie?" and Farrah does, "who gives a flying fuck about Alyssa?" and Old Dog does. There will always be someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about something and someone who does gives a flying fuck about it.

That's the beauty of this game, it's all about the paths, branches, options, characters and the relationship with Sophia. We all choose which one we want for her. :cool: :LOL:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes