mcniff

Nov 8, 2018
We get half a day every 3 months now.. that's 2 days a year, 20 days left means game will be completed in 10 years lul.
Game will be abandoned before completion unless he increases his pace.

Sad because it's one of the best games on here.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
this event is more important;) Sophia/Claire/Marie/:love::love::love:PATRICIA :love::love::love:
I have the feeling you will get that event only if you send Dylan to boarding school and forget about Zac and Alyssa.
I don't see how sending Dylan to boarding school would affect this event as that has more to do with Aiden.
I agree with the Zac/Alyssa as that is another event.
Exactly that is what makes me think that way.
The alternative scene with Alyssa that you only will get if you don't send Dylan to boarding school.Will make sense the other event to happen if you send him to boarding school.Otherwise we will have 2 scenes for one route and 0 scenes for second route.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have the feeling you will get that event only if you send Dylan to boarding school and forget about Zac and Alyssa.
I don't see how sending Dylan to boarding school would affect this event as that has more to do with Aiden.
I agree with the Alyssa as that is a different event.

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
The only real issue I have with this game is the MC's logic and rationality at times. For example, she somehow rationalizes and is mostly okay with tongue kissing and groping her own daughter but still finds it too taboo for her son to see her naked, it just doesn't add up. It would be nice if her reaction to taboo stuff was consistent.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The only real issue I have with this game is the MC's logic and rationality at times. For example, she somehow rationalizes and is mostly okay with tongue kissing and groping her own daughter but still finds it too taboo for her son to see her naked, it just doesn't add up. It would be nice if her reaction to taboo stuff was consistent.
I agree with you on Sophia not being consistent/logic and rationality with the event concerning her family and I would also put Bennet and Aiden in there as well.I don't care how much Sophia says that she loves her children it is just too much for a supposedly strong willed intelligent woman/wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: Usschevalier
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes