Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Will we see more scenes with Dylan and Ellie, where they start to be more intimate?
It seems that there WILL be a sequel if Sophia continues with Aiden's blackmail. I don't know or doubt there will be much intimacy between Dylan & Ellie because Dylan while liking and looking at Ellie's body, he is still mentally blocked towards the idea of his sister compared to Sophia where he is all in. They may get better in terms of relationship but I have my doubts about anything more intimate than normal sibling love and getting along better.

View attachment 612177
what consequences could this choice have?
If hooking up Emma with Dylan it will continue Emma's storyline but ends Dylan's storyline with Sophia. If "Not now", then Emma's storyline ends there and Dylan's storyline with Sophia continues. hehehe I'm glad I didn't have to deal with that choice and got rid of Emma earlier. hehe.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
If hooking up Emma with Dylan it will continue Emma's storyline but ends Dylan's storyline with Sophia. If "Not now", then Emma's storyline ends there and Dylan's storyline with Sophia continues. hehehe I'm glad I didn't have to deal with that choice and got rid of Emma earlier. hehe.
umh

i have to keep these two savegame then ;)

if the plot of dylan ends, the one with sam or zac could develop further ....

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe that could be both useful but also could be tedious naming the save files, I remember how tedious it was in DMD, at least "Sunshine Love" gives the choice if you want to name the files or not.

The way I just started doing is by locating the save files numbers and remove them from the main folder and put them in a separate one, I have another folder with the "swimming pool event" save files to check out the in the next update when Dylan goes to the boarding school and see if something happens with Amber, if not, then I'll just delete them hehe but that was because of your idea! :LOL:
I also have a separate folder with saves in it.We will have to wait to see what happens after the pool event. As I think Sophia just asked Dylan if he was packed in this update.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I also have a separate folder with saves in it.We will have to wait to see what happens after the pool event. As I think Sophia just asked Dylan if he was packed in this update.
Ah okay, I didn't get that because it's not my main path, when does that happen? during the breakfast in bed or in the car?

Reactions: Old Dog

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I will try and check the script again and see what I can find out
Don't waste your time for such meaningless info.Tell us how big is Ellie's dildo,how much cost and which one will buy it first as a gift for Sophia.
Hehehe If there was a census or a poll for L&P to know, I guess the results will show how many people DO NOT like nor play the Good Wife route, considering the same question again and again regarding sex in the game hehe.

It would save a whole lot of time and effort for L&P if he cuts back (even more) the good wife route. :sneaky: :cool:

Also, it makes me wonder if the "comfortable" solution will have to do with the fact that Aiden will use the phone to contact and coerce Sophia about the tasks leaving evidence or a trail to use against him. OR the safe-defense lesson for Dylan to beat the hell up of Aiden.

I also wonder how long will it take until the Bennet situation is completely resolved for good without him fucking Sophia. :unsure:
I doubt one or two hours of self defense will be the answer.We are at day 11 and there is simply no way for day 13 Dylan to turn into Chuck Norris

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Don't waste your time for such meaningless info.Tell us how big is Ellie's dildo,how much cost and which one will buy it first as a gift for Sophia.
Asking that question would be a waste of time

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes