nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Even without Bennett being an opportunistic prick, Dylan was still held back a year previously (that's in the introduction). That doesn't speak highly of his academic ability. If Dylan was more attentive in class, Bennett wouldn't have had the opportunity. History isn't rocket science.

And regarding the fight, he had a noble reason sure, but going up against an unbeatable opponent is still dumb. Aiden had overwhelming superiority. Physically and socially. Still does. If he'd gone to Sophia before picking the fight, gathered allies with power, influence and money like Carl and good lawyers, support from the teachers and students being bullied and took him down legally and socially, it wouldn't be an issue.
Did you play bonus story? Our Dylan is a genius. A fucking genius. :D :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Any idea about Day19? Who, What , ...
The idea is sex with another male on day 19.
Not this day 19,we are talking about playable day 19.
Which we won't see this or next year.Sadly.
Hey guys, can you say if there is alot of content? I mean I dont really want to spend few hours of game in exitement to end up seeing few scenes of teasing or bj
Don't worry you won't see a blowjob scene.Unless you are n Good Wife route.
This is where I get so conflicted about this game because whilst I don’t want it to rush to the finish and undo all the good, intense build-up, I also do kind of want this because it’s getting a bit ridiculous that there has been so little progress in this game in terms of any extra-marital action. A kiss here and there, sure, some HJ action with Dylan, but we really need to get to the sex and start to see her inner-turmoil go away. But even though I want that, I still don’t want this game to be ruined by moving too quickly and it’s so annoying being torn between these two points of view.

If this game continues at its current pace of 1 day per update every 4 months, this game is going to take over 6 years to be complete since L&P is planning on having 30 playable days. The prospect of waiting 6 more years for this game to finish is pure agony, especially given the lack of sexual content in it and despite it having a such good story and renders. L&P, somehow, needs to up this to at least 3 days per update and keep within the 4 month update cycle because that would just take 2 years which is a bit more bearable than 6+ years.
Well,we are waiting for the HJ for Dylan,but I doubt we will get it in next 7-8 updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: legolasbaler

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Did you play bonus story? Our Dylan is a genius. A fucking genius. :D :D
No. The last time I played the Aiden route was only to see Emma describe Sophia as "sexy". But I did see your post about ransomware. Even then, your assessment of his intelligence doesn't reconcile with his academic failings.

I knew an actual genius back when I first went to college. He finished school when he was 12. Academically brilliant. He turned up to one of our 2nd year engineering tests unprepared and beat us. Got something like 90% for it. That in no way describes Dylan.

I was talking about what happens if you don't invest points in Dylan and Ellie. You need to invest points in Dylan to get the bonus storyline, which is why I didn't include it in possible successes. I didn't include Ellie's romantic successes either for the same reason.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
A genius I didn't but a national olimpic at Math yes. We were in the same class 4 years. I am good at maths but wasn't at the same level. But looking back I think that my problem was I didn't know how to learn than anything else. So, don't be so tough with Dylan. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
Wait for some time ,dylan will discover corona virus vaccine and will get nobel prize.and at the and dylan will fap on every game woman.✌✌✌

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A genius I didn't but a national olimpic at Math yes. We were in the same class 4 years. I am good at maths but wasn't at the same level. But looking back I think that my problem was I didn't know how to learn than anything else. So, don't be so tough with Dylan. :ROFLMAO:
I was simply arguing against your assertion that Ellie and Dylan were the same. They're not, and nor should they be. Like the differences between the Dylan, Sam, and Zac routes. Each is different for a reason, and different people will enjoy the different routes. Which is as it should be.

I'm not saying people can't or shouldn't play and enjoy the Dylan route, as much as I personally don't see the point. They can and should do what they like. Hack the game and change the details if you don't like them for all I care. I've already taught a few people how to do that already.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is this for real?
It is only a speculation.
If it happen I don't see Dylan,Sam or any of the boys to get to the sex that fast.Definitely will be someone older.Despite obvious interest the dev have into MILF/young boys.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
"I cancel all my college courses and devote all my time to my passion of (adult) game development!"

sure?
The depths to which I wish this were true are unfathomable.

I still can't believe that we didn't even get a full day in the latest update after all this time, and we didn't even get to see how Sophia and Ellie react to each other after their shower kiss if you did that. I'm really at the point where I just want the game to get a move on and get to the good stuff already; sex with Dylan, sex with Ellie, sex with Patricia, Ellie and Julia having sex, Ellie and Dylan having sex, Ellie and Patricia having sex, and then threesomes with Sophia for those last 3.

And I want to Aiden to die, a brutal, painful, maybe even humiliating death befitting of that scumbag. And I hope it happens before Sophia starts doing anything sexual with him or any of his crew because if they so much as lay a finger on her and we get forced NTR simply because we don't want to send Dylan to a boarding school because we're working on getting Sophia to eventually have sex with him and to hopefully see him have sex with Ellie, then it will ruin and stain an otherwise good game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I still can't believe that we didn't even get a full day in the latest update after all this time, and we didn't even get to see how Sophia and Ellie react to each other after their shower kiss if you did that. I'm really at the point where I just want the game to get a move on and get to the good stuff already; sex with Dylan, sex with Ellie, sex with Patricia, Ellie and Julia having sex, Ellie and Dylan having sex, Ellie and Patricia having sex, and then threesomes with Sophia for those last 3.

And I want to Aiden to die, a brutal, painful, maybe even humiliating death befitting of that scumbag. And I hope it happens before Sophia starts doing anything sexual with him or any of his crew because if they so much as lay a finger on her and we get forced NTR simply because we don't want to send Dylan to a boarding school because we're working on getting Sophia to eventually have sex with him and to hopefully see him have sex with Ellie, then it will ruin and stain an otherwise good game.
You can get rid of Aiden

The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13).
The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18).
As long as the "comfortable" option doesn't close of the Dylan path like the previous choices or have her trade any kind of sexual favours to get Aiden to leave her alone, then good, otherwise I'll just have to suffer until day 25 in 2022 when he'll hopefully get bumped off by Morello.

I'm hoping Sophia and Morello will strike up a friendship and that Sophia will tell him about the trouble Aiden is giving her, then we'll find out that Morello is one of Aiden's uncle's clients and as a favour to Sophia he'll pressure Aiden's uncle to either reel him in or move him to another school and to leave Sophia alone. That would be a perfectly "comfortable" solution for me.

It doesn't have to go that far for me to draw the line. Even grabbing a handful of those luscious bare breasts would be too much for me let alone seeing her give a HJ, or BJ, or anything else like that. L&P has done an annoyingly good job of making Aiden completely untouchable in terms of any ramifications for his actions, but I hope we will have a way to end it before it goes too far.
There is no way for sex to come in 2 playble days.So you can forget about sexual favours for Aiden:)
well i think its crazy for us to have to wait 4 months on a update and yes should be by now some heavier sex scenes and with that they need to norrow down Sophia choices on both sides male and female I mean she does have 2 meeting coming up 1 with bennet and 1 with don.liam the husband is right now worthless other then working and paying the bills and I could see Sophia cuckolding him after she gets some great sex but with that said these updates don't need to be wasted her just going to the mall or running to town to the gym with out it ending up pushing her sexual drive more then what they r showing now waiting 2 to 6 yrs to see her get laid REALLY that's just stupid no matter how u look at it
We won't reach a handjob in probably 6-7 more updates,if not more.Definitely not gonna get heavier sex scenes in at least 10 more game days.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

As I have said from the start I highly doubt that Aiden or Bennet will have full sex with Sophia.I have no evidence to back this up.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
well i think its crazy for us to have to wait 4 months on a update and yes should be by now some heavier sex scenes and with that they need to norrow down Sophia choices on both sides male and female I mean she does have 2 meeting coming up 1 with bennet and 1 with don.liam the husband is right now worthless other then working and paying the bills and I could see Sophia cuckolding him after she gets some great sex but with that said these updates don't need to be wasted her just going to the mall or running to town to the gym with out it ending up pushing her sexual drive more then what they r showing now waiting 2 to 6 yrs to see her get laid REALLY that's just stupid no matter how u look at it

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You can get rid of Aiden

The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13).
The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18).
As long as the "comfortable" option doesn't close off the Dylan path like the previous choices or have her trade any kind of sexual favours to get Aiden to leave her alone, then good, otherwise I'll just have to suffer until day 25 in 2022 when he'll hopefully get bumped off by Morello.

I'm hoping Sophia and Morello will strike up a friendship and that Sophia will tell him about the trouble Aiden is giving her, then we'll find out that Morello is one of Aiden's uncle's clients and as a favour to Sophia he'll pressure Aiden's uncle to either reel him in or move him to another school and to leave Sophia alone. That would be a perfectly "comfortable" solution for me.

As I have said from the start I highly doubt that Aiden or Bennet will have full sex with Sophia.I have no evidence to back this up.
It doesn't have to go that far for me to draw the line. Even grabbing a handful of those luscious bare breasts would be too much for me let alone seeing her give a HJ, or BJ, or anything else like that. L&P has done an annoyingly good job of making Aiden completely untouchable in terms of any ramifications for his actions, but I hope we will have a way to end it before it goes too far.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
See, this is one of those things where it was OK at first but now it feels that it's getting too much. It was good for the really in-depth world building to see every day actions because it really made the world feel alive and is something that really lended itself to that feeling that you're watching a TV show. But L&P really does need to up the ante with the amount and frequency of activities that push her towards the sex we all want her to have, whatever those tastes may be.

I'm pushing her towards the incest and lesbian paths and that kiss with Ellie on Day 17 is honestly one of the hottest things I've ever seen in an adult game, made even moreso by the great writing during that scene. More of that is needed and soon, but it took 2 years to get to that point so God knows how long it will be until we actually get to a proper sex scene with them, especially since we're only at playable day 11 of 30.

One thing is for sure though, 4 months for this tiny update with no sexual content is simply not good enough for a game of this calibre.

Reactions: Dom Toretto

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Is horrible but Aiden is a necessary evil, without him the Dylan / Sophia and Zac / Alyssa / Sophia routes are affected and if that wasn't enough if you want to continue in the Dylan / Ellie bonus story, you also need to be on good terms with Aiden

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes