nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What's very surprising is that Sophia doesn't have some toys. She complains a lot early in the game. And it's not just because of Liam's work hours, it's just that they don't fuck very often.
If the game would have started with Sophia having two-three toys and less prudish .... :unsure:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What's very surprising is that Sophia doesn't have some toys. She complains a lot early in the game. And it's not just because of Liam's work hours, it's just that they don't fuck very often.
If the game would have started with Sophia having two-three toys and less prudish .... :unsure:
Sophia used to have one, but we never found out what happened to it,Sophia will get to use toys again sometime.
It also seems that they helped her a lot in the past

• Love
Reactions: nexer

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Sophia used to have one, but we never found out what happened to it,Sophia will get to use toys again sometime.
It also seems that they helped her a lot in the past
Though in the past she wasn't doing the things she does now with other people and her son so maybe she could get a new toy but how much she would need it or use it or have time for it? Maybe for the lesbian path since it's more about the friction than the penetration. :unsure:

For me, I don't care about the toy, what matters is the less time with Liam the better hehe. :cool:

hmmm I don't know about that...if she had 2 or 3 toys and less prudish...that would've cut a lot story, plot, and her character development and she would've get quicker to the point we've all been waiting for, it's the sight of getting her prudish nature down and to do things she normally wouldn't thought of doing. So I guess it's better this way that she doesn't have any toys and less time to fuck with her husband and, also, that she has been interrupted every time she starts masturbating. :sneaky:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
hmmm I don't know about that...if she had 2 or 3 toys and less prudish...that would've cut a lot story, plot, and her character development and she would've get quicker to the point we've all been waiting for, it's the sight of getting her prudish nature down and to do things she normally wouldn't thought of doing. So I guess it's better this way that she doesn't have any toys and less time to fuck with her husband and, also, that she has been interrupted every time she starts masturbating.
Liam have lost "some" interest in Sophia. But, surprising, when he caught Ellie-Sophia in the shower, was very interested. To the point where he asked whose idea it was. If I'm not mistaken, every time they fuck, Sophia asks for it.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Liam have lost "some" interest in Sophia. But, surprising, when he caught Ellie-Sophia in the shower, was very interested. To the point where he asked whose idea it was. If I'm not mistaken, every time they fuck, Sophia asks for it.
Sophia did become defensive when Liam asked her about it.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
hmmm I don't know about that...if she had 2 or 3 toys and less prudish...that would've cut a lot story, plot, and her character development and she would've get quicker to the point we've all been waiting for, it's the sight of getting her prudish nature down and to do things she normally wouldn't thought of doing. So I guess it's better this way that she doesn't have any toys and less time to fuck with her husband and, also, that she has been interrupted every time she starts masturbating. :sneaky:
We have pros and cons. But, the story could have filled with more sexy/erotic stuff. Like bikini show, showers, jacuzzi .... more Patricia/Amber and Ellie's friends.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We have pros and cons. But, the story could have filled with more sexy/erotic stuff. Like bikini show, showers, jacuzzi .... more Patricia/Amber and Ellie's friends.
The jacuzzi is broken just now so who knows what will happen in the future

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Remember the pool scene, and Amber
1587637634574.png
This could happen every day :ROFLMAO:, with Sophia, Amber, Patricia and Ellie, filling the story

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Remember the pool scene, and Amber
View attachment 629569
This could happen every day :ROFLMAO:, with Sophia, Amber, Patricia and Ellie, filling the story
You could tell that Dylan is far more into MILFs than Amber's son, he would look at Amber's and Sophia's naked breast but Amber's son wouldn't look at his own mother...what a wuss for missing out on another hot mother tasty nipple. :LOL:

Dylan with Sophia, Amber, Patricia, and Ellie filling the story...:unsure: I like the sound of that. (y):cool:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You could tell that Dylan is far more into MILFs than Amber's son, he would look at Amber's and Sophia's naked breast but Amber's son wouldn't look at his own mother...what a wuss for missing out on another hot mother tasty nipple. :LOL:

Dylan with Sophia, Amber, Patricia, and Ellie filling the story...:unsure: I like the sound of that. (y):cool:
The reaction of Sam, seeing his mother nipple, is different. You're right. (y)

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I like variety (but not incest).
You're missing out because the hottest scene in this game, bar none, has been between Sophia and Ellie. :love:

The lesbian path brings a threesome closer.
An all-girl threesome is something I'm definitely hoping for, either Sophia/Ellie/Patricia or Sophia/Ellie/Julia, or maybe even both. The only guy I ever ever want to see get involved on my playthrough is Dylan; Sophia/Dylan/Ellie, Dylan/Ellie/Julia, and Sophia/Dylan/Patricia are what I'm hoping for. But that's unfortunately likely to be many, many years away from happening.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

So, we could say, Sam is into Sophia because she looks young and not because Sam likes Milfs.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
So, we could say, Sam is into Sophia because she looks young and not because Sam likes Milfs.
I honestly don't know nor care what he likes, you could say that but then there's Ellie who is younger and just as hot, probably that's why Sophia is trying to hook up Ellie with him. Whereas Dylan likes older or matured women more.

Maybe what happened at the pool was prone?...

screenshot0004.png
screenshot0034 (4).png
screenshot0036 (4).png
screenshot0037 (4).png
screenshot0038 (4).png
screenshot0039 (4).png
screenshot0040 (4).png

Love Sophia's jealousy though hehe. I wonder if L&P will put more about it if chosen to send Dylan to the boarding school and how Sophia would react. :unsure:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I honestly don't know nor care what he likes, you could say that but then there's Ellie who is younger and just as hot, probably that's why Sophia is trying to hook up Ellie with him. Whereas Dylan likes older or matured women more.

Maybe what happened at the pool was prone?...

View attachment 629593
View attachment 629595
View attachment 629597
View attachment 629599
View attachment 629600
View attachment 629601
View attachment 629602

Love Sophia's jealousy though hehe. I wonder if L&P will put more about it if chosen to send Dylan to the boarding school and how Sophia would react. :unsure:
Looks like, Sophia is the prudishest ;)

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I double checked, and fine, he has seen Sophia's panties. Aiden now has as well. I do occasionally make mistakes, particularly on scenes I've never played. I haven't even played the scene in the seafood restaurant. But he's still trailing characters like Zac and Emma.

My point was simply that the people that complain about the lack of progress of characters all seem to play the blackmail route and only the blackmail route. That see Sophia as a weak, manipulable plaything and believe that's all there is to the game. But if you see Sophia as a strong, independent, intelligent woman, there are plenty of routes with more content that what the detractors complain the game is limited to. Even without playing the incest route.

But yeah, as always, if you support the game, enjoy it as you please. I can't stop you. Criticise the game though with a BS excuse like "we haven't seen Sophia naked", which hasn't been true since day 11, and I'm going to slam it down.
With many blackmail route at the end atleast you will see sophia "naughty" one day full.
I understand many comment about this game like "why didn't see sophia naked" and just get sex scene with good wife route.
Our develop will be bring us to heaven in last ending game.

with bring us to many storybuild and many filthy choice, it will be more exciting in last game. Trust me

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
View attachment 629609
L&P opened the door ....
That's what I hope to see in the next update IF sending Dylan to the boarding school, if not, then it's okay since I have my main path where he is not sent to the boarding school and instead he has the self-defense lessons.

Yeah, he left the door open, so I wonder what else could happen and how will Sophia react...

screenshot0029 (2).png
screenshot0030 (2).png
screenshot0031 (2).png

• Love
Reactions: Rojouninco1

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's what I hope to see in the next update IF sending Dylan to the boarding school, if not, then it's okay since I have my main path where he is not sent to the boarding school and instead he has the self-defense lessons.

Yeah, he left the door open, so I wonder what else could happen and how will Sophia react...

View attachment 629616
View attachment 629617
View attachment 629618
Is that really jealousy, or is it just her being a mother? I can't think of too many mothers who would be all that approving of seeing an older, married woman flirt with their son. There's always going to that be protective instinct and that's all I see here.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes