Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is horrible but Aiden is a necessary evil, without him the Dylan / Sophia and Zac / Alyssa / Sophia routes are affected and if that wasn't enough if you want to continue in the Dylan / Ellie bonus story, you also need to be on good terms with Aiden
Only for the Dylan and Zac routes. Completely necessary, not in the slightest. I play the Ellie route just fine without Aiden (sending Dylan to boarding school), and from what I can tell from the walkthrough (if someone that actually plays it can confirm/deny that'd be great), none of the Sam route requires you to accept Aiden's deal either.

In fact I'm quite looking forward to the Ellie route without Dylan being around.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is horrible but Aiden is a necessary evil, without him the Dylan / Sophia and Zac / Alyssa / Sophia routes are affected and if that wasn't enough if you want to continue in the Dylan / Ellie bonus story, you also need to be on good terms with Aiden
Only for the Dylan and Zac routes. Completely necessary, not in the slightest. I play the Ellie route just fine without Aiden (sending Dylan to boarding school), and from what I can tell from the walkthrough (if someone that actually plays it can confirm/deny that'd be great), none of the Sam route requires you to accept Aiden's deal either.

In fact I'm quite looking forward to the Ellie route without Dylan being around.
Sending Dylan to boarding school does indeed end the Aiden event.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But Patricia gives Sophia a full lip lock on the evening of day 16, and Ellie on day 17.
That Ellie scene is, hands down, the greatest scene in this entire game at this point. The writing, where we get Sophia's inner thoughts and the 3rd person description, is the cherry on top and makes it even better. If only we could get something on that level at least every couple of updates.

It's just frustraing to think that it took 2 years to get the best scene in the game and with 19 playable days still left, how long will it be before they finally get it on? The slow build up and given the way Sophia's characters is, makes it feel like we won't see this earlier than playable day 25, and that's a frustrating though to have.

The place to rant about update pace is on his Patreon site.
They could do that, but you never know with these devs about whether or not they can take criticism. I had some issues with a part of the story in Being a DIK that I expressed and Dr Pinkcake kicked me off their Patreon and blocked me. So who knows what L&P will do if people start questioning their pace of production.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dom Toretto

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

This is what happens on the Dylan / Ellie bonus story if you say no to Aiden
12.png

Reactions: wynlard

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Firstly, what is the point of ranting here? Your, and even my opinion on when updates should come is irrelevant. They'll come out when L&P puts them out. The place to rant about update pace is on his Patreon site.

Secondly, that's not all we get. For the boys, particularly the boys at school, I guess yes. But Patricia gives Sophia a full lip lock on the evening of day 16, and Ellie on day 17. Ellie has also seen Sophia naked numerous times now. Hell even Dylan has managed a grope and has gotten off with Amber.
This guy is a banned exile returned from the dead back to haunt us again don't bother with him Alley that's what he wants. To stir as much sh*t before he is banned again, it's a game to him.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This guy is a banned exile returned from the dead back to haunt us again don't bother with him Alley that's what he wants. To stir as much sh*t before he is banned again, it's a game to him.
Somewhat of a game to me too. Besides, with all the Dylan bashing I've been doing lately, I do occasionally enjoy closing ranks against the blackmailing characters like Aiden and Bennett and their fans.

Bennett is a prime example. He hasn't even seen Sophia's panties yet, as clever as he thinks he is. All of what Bennett says about himself like his dick size and bank account is completely unproven and hearsay, and he just comes across as a desperate sleaze. Compare Bennett to Carl, who may well have only hit on Sophia because Patricia put him up to it. Kind, supportive and we know has stupid amounts of money. Might even have the resources to take on Aiden.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Somewhat of a game to me too. Besides, with all the Dylan bashing I've been doing lately, I do occasionally enjoy closing ranks against the blackmailing characters like Aiden and Bennett and their fans.

Bennett is a prime example. He hasn't even seen Sophia's panties yet, as clever as he thinks he is. All of what Bennett says about himself like his dick size and bank account is completely unproven and hearsay, and he just comes across as a desperate sleaze. Compare Bennett to Carl, who may well have only hit on Sophia because Patricia put him up to it. Kind, supportive and we know has stupid amounts of money. Might even have the resources to take on Aiden.
I agree with you concerning Bennet,he should just crawl back under the rock he came from.
I have some ideas on how the Bennet/Sophia saga will end,maybe L&P will even throw in a curve ball,but at the moment Sophia does have the means to try and put an end to it.
Aiden I have no idea how it may end.I think Dylan beating up Aiden is a bit obvious and I can think of maybe 3 people who could sort out Aiden once and for all.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Aiden I have no idea how it may end.I think Dylan beating up Aiden is a bit obvious and I can think of maybe 3 people who could sort out Aiden once and for all.
Given Aiden's links to criminal elements, his uncle being a high-up lawyer, and Aiden himself, I don't think that's a good idea because it won't end well for Dylan. There's only a few ways I can see the Aiden story ending, and they all involve Morello. She could strike up a friendship/relationship with him and he'll either:

A) Reveal that Aiden's uncle is his lawyer and he'll pressure Aiden's uncle to reel him in or move him to another school
B) Have Aiden physically threatened/beaten up and warned not to bother her again
C) Have him killed but Sophia will not have asked him to do it.

In any case, it better happen before Aiden does anything physical with her.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

Ahem...Bennett saw Sophia's panties on the second "date," when he had her take them off in the restaurant. This was before she put them in her bag. Desperate sleaze he may be but I call that, a result! That scene was hotter to me than any amount of mother/daughter/son incest could ever be. I try & play routes where the "keep it in the family" approach is avoided as much as possible. I don't find it erotic but I will never go off on an anti-incest rant. To each their own.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ahem...Bennett saw Sophia's panties on the second "date," when he had her take them off in the restaurant. This was before she put them in her bag. Desperate sleaze he may be but I call that, a result! That scene was hotter to me than any amount of mother/daughter/son incest could ever be. I try & play routes where the "keep it in the family" approach is avoided as much as possible. I don't find it erotic but I will never go off on an anti-incest rant. To each their own.
I double checked, and fine, he has seen Sophia's panties. Aiden now has as well. I do occasionally make mistakes, particularly on scenes I've never played. I haven't even played the scene in the seafood restaurant. But he's still trailing characters like Zac and Emma.

My point was simply that the people that complain about the lack of progress of characters all seem to play the blackmail route and only the blackmail route. That see Sophia as a weak, manipulable plaything and believe that's all there is to the game. But if you see Sophia as a strong, independent, intelligent woman, there are plenty of routes with more content that what the detractors complain the game is limited to. Even without playing the incest route.

But yeah, as always, if you support the game, enjoy it as you please. I can't stop you. Criticise the game though with a BS excuse like "we haven't seen Sophia naked", which hasn't been true since day 11, and I'm going to slam it down.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I double checked, and fine, he has seen Sophia's panties. Aiden now has as well. I do occasionally make mistakes, particularly on scenes I've never played. I haven't even played the scene in the seafood restaurant. But he's still trailing characters like Zac and Emma.

My point was simply that the people that complain about the lack of progress of characters all seem to play the blackmail route and only the blackmail route. That see Sophia as a weak, manipulable plaything and believe that's all there is to the game. But if you see Sophia as a strong, independent, intelligent woman, there are plenty of routes with more content that what the detractors complain the game is limited to. Even without playing the incest route.

But yeah, as always, if you support the game, enjoy it as you please. I can't stop you. Criticise the game though with a BS excuse like "we haven't seen Sophia naked", which hasn't been true since day 11, and I'm going to slam it down.
I don't want to have a debate but must reply as I think you misunderstand how I perceive Sophia. I've asked the question in a previous post along the lines of "why would a beautiful, intelligent, accomplished woman, who could have any man or woman she wanted, choose to have extra-marital sex with a member of her own family, even her children?" It has never wrung true IMO. I see Sophia as a renaissance woman & her compliance, in the case of the blackmailers, is all in the interest of her son. It's not necessarily weakness. She's so fanciable in every respect that gaining some control over her becomes enjoyable & helps to progress the action, albeit at the pace of a tranquilised snail.
I don't just play the blackmail route. I even played the GW path some time ago. Currently I'm attempting a Sam-heavy route, because I like variety (but not incest). I have only ever criticised the game on two counts. One is, of course, the pace of updates, which I think most players know is far too slow for a game of this status but about which little, seemingly, can be done. I've also written elsewhere of my second criticism which concerns Sophia's morphing in a very short unrealistic space of (game-play) time, from a perfectly proportioned woman to someone with beach-ball breast syndrome. I just ask WHY & express my view, in hopes that the Dev might even read it some day & realise a big bust & arse aren't what everyone wants.
I'll continue to play the game, as best I can.

roro

May 29, 2017
It was written again, several times, and it's still isn't true - this update didn't take 4 months, it took 3 months and a few days (less than a week) from which a whole month was spent on a medical operation in Korea and the recovery from it...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The Bennet/Sophia saga was brought forward so we really have no idea what date number it is.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
yes agree here. Even more hotter if sophia get naughty and perverted attitude step by step.
that's why I love AWAM with filthy main the story (just if to much talk, i would skip a few)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes