nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Is that really jealousy, or is it just her being a mother? I can't think of too many mothers who would be all that approving of seeing an older, married woman flirt with their son. There's always going to that be protective instinct and that's all I see here.
Maybe you are right, but we have 2 paths Ellie-Sophia and Dylan-Sophia. And I think with Ellie it's more advanced.
Everybody talk about Dylan-Sophia, nothing/nobody about Ellie-Sophia :unsure:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's what I hope to see in the next update IF sending Dylan to the boarding school, if not, then it's okay since I have my main path where he is not sent to the boarding school and instead he has the self-defense lessons.

Yeah, he left the door open, so I wonder what else could happen and how will Sophia react...

View attachment 629616
View attachment 629617
View attachment 629618
Sophia's jealousy.I am so looking forward to the cascade of emotions flowing from Sophia concerning Dylan.What will Sophia do to get Dylan's attention

Reactions: codex35 and roro

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That depends on the measuring standards, to what have they've done, and with whom did it first perhaps?. Then again, it can't be much of a competition since it's obvious and expected that Sophia would behave differently with another woman than with another man, her behaviors should differentiate because one is her daughter and one her son, the relationship is not the same.

Also, depending on the player's choices some things may happen with her son and not with her daughter and vice versa because it's all up to the player.
If you send Dylan away it opens up a small story line so I guess we will have to wait and see what happens

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Is that really jealousy, or is it just her being a mother? I can't think of too many mothers who would be all that approving of seeing an older, married woman flirt with their son. There's always going to that be protective instinct and that's all I see here.
You can see whatever you want.
I believe it's jealousy "a bit" ;) . It's not "just her being a mother", because with Ellie, Sophia advised her to use protection. I did't see nothing else. Don't forger Logan is in his 35.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That depends on the measuring standards, to what have they've done, and with whom did it first perhaps?. Then again, it can't be much of a competition since it's obvious and expected that Sophia would behave differently with another woman than with another man, her behaviors should differentiate because one is her daughter and one her son, the relationship is not the same.

Also, depending on the player's choices some things may happen with her son and not with her daughter and vice versa because it's all up to the player.
Please, play the shower scenes, both, day17, Alley_Cat courtesy. Pure gold. And a french kiss isn't a normal mother-daughter relationship.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maybe you are right, but we have 2 paths Ellie-Sophia and Dylan-Sophia. And I think with Ellie it's more advanced.
Everybody talk about Dylan-Sophia, nothing/nobody about Ellie-Sophia :unsure:
Oh hell yeah, it's way more advanced with Sophia and Ellie. Sophia's still very reluctant to even have Dylan in her room when she's getting dressed even though, on my playthrough, she's let him see her tits and helped out with his "problem" at the beach, but with Ellie she's had a steamy, naked make-out session with her in the shower and before that Ellie had hugged her and kissed her neck.

I'll always talk about Sophia/Ellie because that kiss was some seriously hot shit and I don't mind one bit if they have sex before Sophia has sex with Dylan. I absolutely love how Ellie's getting in touch with her lesbian side because she's even thinking about her Aunt Patricia in that way too. The 0.100 update promises a Sophia/Ellie scene so I'm hoping for more raunchy stuff and maybe even some pussy play. :love:

Reactions: Alley_Cat and nexer

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Sophia's jealousy.I am so looking forward to the cascade of emotions flowing from Sophia concerning Dylan.What will Sophia do to get Dylan's attention
Indeed I wonder about that too and also the emotions and reactions and how she'll approach it, as much as I want to see what she'll do to get Dylan's attention I'm interested about what she'll do and say to either Amber or Dylan and if her jealousy would be apparent.

If you send Dylan away it opens up a small storyline so I guess we will have to wait and see what happens
Yeah, I know, that's why I have saved the file to see that storyline and where does it go regarding Sophia & Dylan though too bad we don't have any word as of yet from L&P if there's going to be more, or do we have any word about that potential storyline?

Please, play the shower scenes, both, day17, Alley_Cat courtesy. Pure gold. And a french kiss isn't a normal mother-daughter relationship.
Haha, I've seen the images from Farrah's posts before, though I'm sorry, I'm not into lesbian stuff that's why I don't play it but I know about it courtesy from farrah and yes, neither Sophia & Dylan nor Sophia & Ellie are normal mother and her children relationships, they're a lot closer than with anyone else.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, this is the thing, because I didn't get that scene with Amber and Sam at the pool because that's not the route I'm on. I've had Sophia avoid all interactions with Sam because the only dick I want her to have is Dylan's. My playthrough has been focused solely on advancing the incest and lesbian interactions, so my view of how this game is playing out in certain areas is definitely going to be different from others.

I believe it's jealousy "a bit" ;) . It's not "just her being a mother", because with Ellie, Sophia advised her to use protection. I did't see nothing else. Don't forger Logan is in his 35.
Mothers are often more protective of their sons and encouraging to their daughters, so giving Ellie advice about protection and trying to shield her son from the advances of an older woman are perfectly reasonable and not inconsistent.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I honestly don't know nor care what he likes, you could say that but then there's Ellie who is younger and just as hot, probably that's why Sophia is trying to hook up Ellie with him. Whereas Dylan likes older or matured women more.

Maybe what happened at the pool was prone?...

View attachment 629593
View attachment 629595
View attachment 629597
View attachment 629599
View attachment 629600
View attachment 629601
View attachment 629602

Love Sophia's jealousy though hehe. I wonder if L&P will put more about it if chosen to send Dylan to the boarding school and how Sophia would react. :unsure:
L&P is a strange dude he is always super mistery in his answers but likes to telegram everything :unsure: .

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Yeah, this is the thing, because I didn't get that scene with Amber and Sam at the pool because that's not the route I'm on. I've had Sophia avoid all interactions with Sam because the only dick I want her to have is Dylan's. My playthrough has been focused solely on advancing the incest and lesbian interactions, so my view of how this game is playing out in certain areas is definitely going to be different from others.
So is mine but not in a lesbian way but the same about Sophia & Dylan, advancing the incest between Mother & Son and avoid the same interactions with Amber's son. While I'm not into lesbian stuff at all and I never will, I'm still glad that there's also incest between Sophia & Ellie, farrah knows how in favor I am of that path even though I don't play it myself but because of the incest. :cool:(y)

We've talked about that there can't be any real competition between them because they're both Sophia's children and she loves them equally, the differences lie in what the player chooses to do but...as for progress? Dylan has been feeling, kissing, touching, and sharing a personal time like wanking with her, some before Ellie's some eventually after Ellie depending the days but earlier than others unrelated to Sophia.

Indeed it will be definitely different from others, and with the option of ending storylines from now on starting with Emma's or Dylan's...the story seems that it's going to get more tailored to a player's more preferred interests. Some may have already finished Dylan's Storyline, I have already finished Emma's storyline, and eventually, some might end Alyssa's if they want to or not but the story could become more specific to a player's tastes. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: farrah

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I honestly don't know nor care what he likes, you could say that but then there's Ellie who is younger and just as hot, probably that's why Sophia is trying to hook up Ellie with him. Whereas Dylan likes older or matured women more.

View attachment 629593
View attachment 629595
View attachment 629597
View attachment 629599
View attachment 629600
View attachment 629601
View attachment 629602

Love Sophia's jealousy though hehe. I wonder if L&P will put more about it if chosen to send Dylan to the boarding school and how Sophia would react. :unsure:
Sophia jealous? Come on, that was a normal mother reaction. Even if you're a fan of Sophia and Dylan, you shouldn't interpret so much into that.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia jealous? Come on, that was a normal mother reaction. Even if you're a fan of Sophia and Dylan, you shouldn't interpret so much into that.
:unsure:. Amber is an old friend. Normally, if Amber had been a new friend, the reaction of Sophia could be normal. But, as an old friend, Sophia might have let Amber talk to Dylan. Looks like Sophia's thinking about something related to sex. Why?
Her reaction, "a bit" too much :unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 629593
View attachment 629595
View attachment 629597
View attachment 629599
View attachment 629600
View attachment 629601
View attachment 629602

Probably Sam likes only a specific type.Dylan on the other hand can go with almost any woman or girl.
Don't forget on one path he will be with Emma.And he for sure likes Christine,not to mention Ellie.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
:unsure:. Amber is an old friend. Normally, if Amber had been a new friend, the reaction of Sophia could be normal. But, as an old friend, Sophia might have let Amber talk to Dylan. Looks like Sophia's thinking about something related to sex. Why?
Her reaction, "a bit" too much :unsure:
Well maybe.
But for example: If a buddy of mine would call my daughter like that, I would react like Sophia. Or as a father, I would throw him out immediately. Even if I would know him for over 20 years.

Lord_Xanatos: Yes I do that. Because it was her mother instinct to stop her. Ambers talking was...well, she talked too sexually about him.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well maybe.
But for example: If a buddy of mine would call my daughter like that, I would react like Sophia. Or as a father, I would throw him out immediately. Even if I would know him for over 20 years.

Lord_Xanatos: Yes I do that. Because it was her mother instinct to stop her. Ambers talking was...well, she talked too sexually about him.
Yes, true. When we talking about a daughter. But, i'm not 100% that is the same path :unsure: , but It's not hypocrisy after what Sophia was doing with Sam?

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
but It's not hypocrisy after what Sophia was doing with Sam?
Yes it is. But maybe if Amber would know that, she would maybe react the same. But them she is more open minded like Sophia. But to be honest, it is just sad, that we do not get more Amber/Dylan Ecvents like that. I hoped that they would also get a route just like Sam/Sophia.

Amer and Dylan would be the horny and lust route.
Sophia and Sam the romantic and lust route.

• Love
Reactions: nexer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Indeed it will be definitely different from others, and with the option of ending storylines from now on starting with Emma's or Dylan's...the story seems that it's going to get more tailored to a player's more preferred interests. Some may have already finished Dylan's Storyline, I have already finished Emma's storyline, and eventually, some might end Alyssa's if they want to or not but the story could become more specific to a player's tastes. :unsure:
I'm a bit disappointed about the Emma decision because I really wanted to see what more might happen with her and Sophia, but because I want the Dylan stuff I had to close her path.

I don't see how both those paths couldn't have continued if you set Dylan up with Emma because as cute as she is, she's no Sophia, and if I were in Dylan's shoes I wouldn't stop having desires for Sophia just because I'm with Emma. Besides, Sophia's reason was to basically offer up Emma lika a piece of meat for his sexual desires, but he could still have easily come to Sophia for advice about women and sex-related things under the guise of it being for Emma and that could continue to advance the Sophia/Dylan path.

As for Alyssa, it seems for now we can continue with it while still on the Ellie path because according to L&P on Patreon, making a decision in favour of Alyssa in 0.100 will simply give one option less on the Ellie path. Hopefully that one option won't be actual sex, but if it is, then I guess I'll have to end Alyssa's path as I want Sophia to be with Ellie more than any other female character.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes