Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Probably Sam likes only a specific type.Dylan on the other hand can go with almost any woman or girl.
Don't forget on one path he will be with Emma.And he for sure likes Christine,not to mention Ellie.
Apparently Dylan's preferences are for older women considering the mags he keeps but also young like the last mag and then if we add the 2 pictures he kept from the bikini fashion show of Sophia, likely is older women and his mom. I also agree that depending uniquely on the player's choices that he could be with Emma otherwise that wouldn't happen in itself and yeah, he liked Christine but she has a boyfriend now. As for Amber's son, I don't what type he specifically likes nor do I really care only that he would try something with his friend's mom.

Well maybe.
But for example: If a buddy of mine would call my daughter like that, I would react like Sophia. Or as a father, I would throw him out immediately. Even if I would know him for over 20 years.

Lord_Xanatos: Yes I do that. Because it was her mother instinct to stop her. Ambers talking was...well, she talked too sexually about him.
As nexer said, that's Hypocrisy for what Amber's son could be doing (if going for some reason with that path). Also, Dylan can also be protective and jealous of anyone talking like that to Sophia even with Amber's son, basically, that's why he can keep Amber's son away from Sophia or shut up Darnell, for example, when he was talking lewdly about Sophia and Alyssa too.

It's the same way for both cases, Dylan is not only protective of Sophia from Amber's son or anyone else, but he could also get jealous like the flirty banter between Sophia with the mailman. As for Sophia, knowing that Amber would flirt with Dylan after what Amber teased her earlier and knowing her for so long, that and adding what both Dylan & Sophia have gone through together. That's why I have my doubts it's only normal motherly protection.

Yes, true. When we talking about a daughter. But, i'm not 100% that is the same path :unsure: , but It's not hypocrisy after what Sophia was doing with Sam?
Yes, it is Hypocrisy and also a bit of backstabbing towards a friend, remember that what Dylan did with Amber was in response to what Amber's son was doing first and touching Sophia, it annoyed Dylan a lot and decided to do the same with Amber...the thing is that Dylan got the upper hand. Dylan didn't start it, he just retaliated towards Amber's son for touching Sophia, it wasn't his plan doing anything with Amber but it led to that result, and now he has achieved a lot more with Amber than what Amber's son has and even sooner if caring for making a comparison.

Yes it is. But maybe if Amber would know that, she would maybe react the same. But them she is more open minded like Sophia. But to be honest, it is just sad, that we do not get more Amber/Dylan Ecvents like that. I hoped that they would also get a route just like Sam/Sophia.
Well, Amber is more open-minded yes and she already liked Dylan even in a teasing-Sophia way but she noticed him by default compared to Sophia who didn't think of Amber's son like that and the same way until (ONLY if chosen) recently.

Who knows if we'll get or not any more events between Amber & Dylan if he is sent to the boarding school, L&P hasn't said anything concrete on that regard, at least as far as I know. Maybe there could be more or not, either way, that would be an extra path beside the one that Dylan & Sophia already share and the bonus side story with Ellie.

Amer and Dylan would be the horny and lust route.
Sophia and Sam the romantic and lust route.
While yeah, Amber & Dylan could be the horny and lustful route, that could possibly lead to Sophia if she finds out to jealousy and finding more true feelings that she has been trying to suppress about her son, after all, in the bikini fashion event, she also got aroused by also thinking about Dylan and the moment they were sharing, I know that's depending on the path.

Sophia & Dylan can be romantic, intimate, and closer routes besides lustful. I wouldn't be surprised if Sophia & Dylan get more and sooner closely together than others not related to Sophia because the relationship between Mother & Son is already stronger from the start than one that it isn't, it'll grow more and develops to go further in intimacy, closeness, and love.

I'm a bit disappointed about the Emma decision because I really wanted to see what more might happen with her and Sophia, but because I want the Dylan stuff I had to close her path.
I had to do the same but much earlier than the last update since I'm not interested in the lesbian stuff and as for Emma, while nice and cute, she would be better off in another classroom and away from Aiden. I don't have anything against Emma, she is nice but for the role that she was going to play with either Sophia or Dylan...it conflicted too much with the path and had to let her go.

I don't see how both those paths couldn't have continued if you set Dylan up with Emma because as cute as she is, she's no Sophia, and if I were in Dylan's shoes I wouldn't stop having desires for Sophia just because I'm with Emma. Besides, Sophia's reason was to basically offer up Emma lika a piece of meat for his sexual desires, but he could still have easily come to Sophia for advice about women and sex-related things under the guise of it being for Emma and that could continue to advance the Sophia/Dylan path.
Yeah, I see your point and I agree.

As for Alyssa, it seems for now we can continue with it while still on the Ellie path because according to L&P on Patreon, making a decision in favour of Alyssa in 0.100 will simply give one option less on the Ellie path. Hopefully that one option won't be actual sex, but if it is, then I guess I'll have to end Alyssa's path as I want Sophia to be with Ellie more than any other female character.
There you see the choices you will have to make and the conflicts, that's what I've been able to skip easily since my only focus is the Mother & Son story, so I can easily end storylines that aren't important to me but I do understand the dilemmas other players will face with several paths and choices that will lead them to have more save files for different paths.

I don't think it'll be about sex though, but whatever it is, it won't be available if not refusing Alyssa. So you have your priorities with advancing the incest storylines for both Sophia & Dylan and Sophia & Ellie, the rest should be easy if you want to end their storylines or just keep an extra file saved to see what happens with Alyssa. :unsure:

The only extra file I have is to see what happens with Dylan & Amber and see how that reflects on Sophia & Dylan, other than that it's just Mother & Son without the boarding school.

Reactions: farrah and Hlextor

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There you see the choices you will have to make and the conflicts, that's what I've been able to skip easily since my only focus is the Mother & Son story, so I can easily end storylines that aren't important to me but I do understand the dilemmas other players will face with several paths and choices that will lead them to have more save files for different paths.

I don't think it'll be about sex though, but whatever it is, it won't be available if not refusing Alyssa. So you have your priorities with advancing the incest storylines for both Sophia & Dylan and Sophia & Ellie, the rest should be easy if you want to end their storylines or just keep an extra file saved to see what happens with Alyssa. :unsure:

The only extra file I have is to see what happens with Dylan & Amber and see how that reflects on Sophia & Dylan, other than that it's just Mother & Son without the boarding school.
Yeah, I suspect the "one less option" will just have to do with the Ellie/Juila event that happens at the same time as the Alyssa event. Probably will be like the previous event where you could stay and watch what goes on with them and it makes Sophia hornier for Ellie, whereas if you choose to do the event with Alyssa you won't see that. Whether or not that impacts future events and thoughts for Ellie is what will really determine which choice is best for me.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

What's about to happen here remains secret of course.
1st teaser

View attachment 627754
Ellie :love: :love: :love: Wow Jules a little changed her hairstyle too:love:
my guess is sophie spying the girls.we don´t know. we only know the event is ellie/julia.
Before kissing in the shower, Sophia and Ellie just watching TV. I think Sophia can involved later on this event or etc. Also, Sophia can be jealous and take the first step with her daughter the next day herself. :unsure:
I can't remember who asked about the subway thugs, they will be back, but only towards the end of the game.
I'm sure you mean the movers. Subway thugs are gone.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Before kissing in the shower, Sophia and Ellie just watching TV. I think Sophia can involved later on this event or etc. Also, Sophia can be jealous and take the first step with her daughter the next day herself. :unsure:
We must not forget, Sophia is the MC. So last one she was spying on them. This one under the circumstances she has more lesbian/Ellie and filthy points... we‘ll have definitely more than only spying. My assumption is, she takes part in an appropriate manner.

• Love
Reactions: farrah

roro

May 29, 2017
Subway thugs are gone only if you choose so.
A while back you had a choice:

1. To call the police (Last update the police caught them).
2. To track them down and shoot them with Patricia's Desert Eagle.
3. To let go and do nothing about it.

If you choose option 1 than the thugs are gone.
I guess option 2 is the same, but with option 3 they can make a comeback...

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I guess option 2 is the same, but with option 3 they can make a comeback...
This game has so many paths. The dev reduces as possible unnecessary storylines. You can be sure that no one will remember about this thugs (maybe only mentioned with Patricia, if choose revenge)because there are still many more interesting storylines. :unsure:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
This game has so many paths. The dev reduces as possible unnecessary storylines. You can be sure that no one will remember about this thugs (maybe only mentioned with Patricia, if choose revenge)because there are still many more interesting storylines. :unsure:
That's true because first, they are secondary characters, and second, they only play a role in the game IF and ONLY if Sophia acknowledges their words instead of just ignoring them and keep walking. Their participation can be easily discarded unless the players want to see Sophia getting assaulted but not raped just a fondle over her bra and them getting shot at but not killed so...meh. The other two options are not even seen in the game one is just a phone call and the other is just pending.

Reactions: wynlard and farrah

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ellie :love: :love: :love: Wow Jules a little changed her hairstyle too:love:

No I did mean the subway thugs.They will be back towards the end of the game confirmed by L&P by e-mail.

Mockin9

Dec 2, 2017
Just enable Skip Unseen Test in the preferences menu. Then you can skip through all the scenes you've already seen, and you can make the choices you want to make.

It would also help us if you told us what route you're after. This game branches. I could provide you with saves, but I'm one of the few that occasionally play the GW route (and if not, I play the Lesbian route), so I doubt it would be of any use.
Thanks mate will try it for sure

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
I don't want to have a debate but must reply as I think you misunderstand how I perceive Sophia. I've asked the question in a previous post along the lines of "why would a beautiful, intelligent, accomplished woman, who could have any man or woman she wanted, choose to have extra-marital sex with a member of her own family, even her children?" It has never wrung true IMO. I see Sophia as a renaissance woman & her compliance, in the case of the blackmailers, is all in the interest of her son. It's not necessarily weakness. She's so fanciable in every respect that gaining some control over her becomes enjoyable & helps to progress the action, albeit at the pace of a tranquilised snail.
I don't just play the blackmail route. I even played the GW path some time ago. Currently I'm attempting a Sam-heavy route, because I like variety (but not incest). I have only ever criticised the game on two counts. One is, of course, the pace of updates, which I think most players know is far too slow for a game of this status but about which little, seemingly, can be done. I've also written elsewhere of my second criticism which concerns Sophia's morphing in a very short unrealistic space of (game-play) time, from a perfectly proportioned woman to someone with beach-ball breast syndrome. I just ask WHY & express my view, in hopes that the Dev might even read it some day & realise a big bust & arse aren't what everyone wants.
I'll continue to play the game, as best I can.
Dyla
I want dylan and Sophia .best for the story line on track

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes