lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
There are very tiny changes from converting from a G3 to a G8. Chest size, leg size, ass size arent those changes.
Even facial structure ends up being 99% the same.

These are deliberate changes, some of them by scene.
there is a big diference in the models?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
there is a big diference in the models?
The main character keeps changing features. It should be done changing by now, LP was probably trying to get to his vision of Sophia 100% by changing it 10% each update so it wouldnt be that noticeable but it is.
I dont like the boney structure tbf, looks like Dylan with a wig in some renders.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The main character keeps changing features. It should be done changing by now, LP was probably trying to get to his vision of Sophia 100% by changing it 10% each update so it wouldnt be that noticeable but it is.
I dont like the boney structure tbf, looks like Dylan with a wig in some renders.
When Dylan pushed Sophia on the swing she was at the peak of her beauty in face & body. L&P should have left well enough alone at that point. How much time has been wasted since then on air-bag breasts etc? We'll never know, but I do know that this game needs some more spoilers, or clues about possible futures, because at some point people will become bored with the pattern that's developed. At present I'm still addicted but these almost interminable waits between updates are starting to feel like a form of cold turkey.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
When Dylan pushed Sophia on the swing she was at the peak of her beauty in face & body. L&P should have left well enough alone at that point. How much time has been wasted since then on air-bag breasts etc? We'll never know, but I do know that this game needs some more spoilers, or clues about possible futures, because at some point people will become bored with the pattern that's developed. At present I'm still addicted but these almost interminable waits between updates are starting to feel like a form of cold turkey.
Speak for yourself but I never become bored of this VN, especially since I suspect it will be a domino effect when Sophie finally does have sex with anyone but her husband. it will be worth waiting for, but I would agree that the developer maybe needs to end more side stories and focus more on getting to that point.

However, am good on waiting, after all, plenty of other VN/games around to view while am waiting on this one :)

• Angry
Reactions: Elemo

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Degenerate Perverts news Letter
View attachment 704574
My precious is close
Interesting seems this dev setups the scenes and then renders them, I would have thought most devs set up all scenes for a single update, then render after.

Not saying anything bad or wrong by how dev does it, just surprised me and making me wonder if the way this dev does it is the best way to do it.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Interesting seems this dev setups the scenes and then renders them, I would have thought most devs set up all scenes for a single update, then render after.

Not saying anything bad or wrong by how dev does it, just surprised me and making me wonder if the way this dev does it is the best way to do it.
Rendering can take quite a long time, obviously dependant on your computer specs.

I'm developing a game and I'm having to setup several scenes and queue them up for rendering overnight.

One reviewer commented that they could have rendered 10,000-15,000 images in the time it takes L&P to create an update. If I left my machine rendering constantly for 24x7 it would take almost a year to produce that amount. That's purely average render time, no setup or post work included in the figure. And since I'm at the beginning of the process, I am still on quite simple renders with two-three characters in a scene.

Feb 7, 2018
The funny thing is that they never back up there claim,they just like talking rubbish about a game[...]
Indeed! Fook these suckers /s Oh, wait....

Episode 2 release calendar:
v0.1 - December 12 (1200 new arts, 28 animation clips)
v0.2 - January 19 (1400 new arts, 73 animation clips)
v0.3 - March 6 (1130 new arts, 43 animation clips)
v0.4 - April 19 (1000 new arts, 64 animation clips)
v0.5 - June 7 (1150 new arts, 62 animation clips)
v0.6 - July 20 (1950 new arts, 20 animation clips)
v0.7 - Sept 8 (~2000 new arts, some animation clips)
v0.8 - October 19 (~1700 new arts, 42 animation clips)
v0.9 - December 5 (~1250 new arts, 74 animation clips)
v10 - January 20 (~1000 new arts, 57 animation clips)
v11 - March 10 (~1370 new arts, 48 animation clips)
v12 - April 20 (~1048 new arts, 52 animation clips)
v13 - June 8 (~2000 new arts, 64 animation clips)
Source:

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Who really knows the right answer to that one.
It could be his crazy attention to details also every scene must be perfect and it is still a solo project,if he will ever get some help who knows,large work load.
Then you will have the trolls,idiots,single brain cells peeps who will insist that he is milking the community and that they could do an update with the same quality every month.
So your question has multiple answers
if is not milking, for sure Dev ( if we can call him Dev) is preparing too much Cappucino... a good Cappucino requires time..

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh...AWAM fans become even more integralist.... maybe that soon they will be blacklisted. I'm scared when criticism is blackmailed..in this thread seems that only indulgent post are accepted
You can criticise AwAm,or any other game, all you want and at times people will not agree with your view.
I also agree with some of the criticism posted about this game
When people post blatant lies as truth with no foundation or proof then yes people will not agree with you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: satoshi36

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
One reviewer commented that they could have rendered 10,000-15,000 images in the time it takes L&P to create an update. If I left my machine rendering constantly for 24x7 it would take almost a year to produce that amount. That's purely average render time, no setup or post work included in the figure. And since I'm at the beginning of the process, I am still on quite simple renders with two-three characters in a scene.
That guy once tried to claim, on this thread, that they were married to a reality TV star and they were hilariously called out on it, so they're not exactly known for being honest. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Are we going to get a wife and mother revamped version when Sophia getting close to commiting adultery?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Are we going to get a wife and mother revamped version when Sophia getting close to commiting adultery?
Now you're getting the way things work ;)

Who really knows the right answer to that one.
It could be his crazy attention to details also every scene must be perfect and it is still a solo project,if he will ever get some help who knows,large work load.
Then you will have the trolls,idiots,single brain cells peeps who will insist that he is milking the community and that they could do an update with the same quality every month.
So your question has multiple answers
People are saying he can do a shorter update every month, not the same amount of scenes in 1 month. Don't be dishonest, that just makes your argument look bad from the get go.

The answer is a bit of both: does he push quality out? Render-wise yes, storywise meh.
Does he push unnecessary renders? Yes. Some scenes have lets say 300 renders when they could have half of it and still be 99% as good as they were with the 150 extra.
Did he set patreon goals that he did not fulfill ? Yes.
Would those patreon goals, if he kept his promise, increase the speed of production of the game? Everything points to yes.
If he set himself to do only the scene creation (therefore not compromising quality of scenes and the so-called perfectionism that he has) and left the rendering/post processing to other peeps on his team, would the updates come out faster? Yes, by at least a month on each update.
Following this path, is he on track to push less and less updates each year? Oh yes, yes he is.
How long is the development on this is going to take if it keeps going like this? About 10 years or more.
Is he going to finish it? Based on other devs that have taken similar projects alone and his reluctancy to work with anyone, highly unlikely.
Does everything point to a scenario where it's more profitable for him to keep the ball rolling slowly? Yes, but kudos to him as long as people keep paying.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes