Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
a spectrum wanders the thread ... it's the haters / trolls spectrum ....... :ROFLMAO:

Anyway stupidity never sleep... some people like to be fucked doggysyle...we cannot change this.

Reactions: LaPein and wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, I'm a supporter and I complain a lot, mainly about how long it will take for this game to be developed. Honestly, unless L&P has a rig that can only render out 10 images a day, this should be going a lot quicker. If not, and their machine is capable of producing dozens per day, then the only thing that seems to be holding them back is their meticulous attention to detail and having so many different character and story threads, some of which seem totally unnecessary. L&P even openly admitted on Patreon that the 2nd job with the 3 boys will not have an impact on the story, so why are they even in the game in the first place?

There are characters that this game could easily afford to lose and nobody would really mind, but even just reducing the events per day could cut the time between now and the completion of the game in half. Day 12 has 12 events (9 total, 3 variants based on paths) that need to be developed and we know that most half-days end up being around 5-6 events, but if L&P could make one full day 5-6 events, with perhaps a couple of variants, this would surely allow them to do one full day in a single update.

They could also do a couple of days in one update if they make them relatively eventless, i.e. weekends. Maybe they could do both days on the weekend by doing something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe L&P could do something like that in their general 3-4 month timeframe provided they not go overboard with the renders, and if they were to do something like that, they would cut down the total development time by almost a year because currently, 2 days with half-day updates would take a year or more, but 2 days like this could be done in just 3-4 months.

It's things like this that L&P could do, even have a weekday where Sophia just gets up, goes to work, comes home for an event with Nathalie, and then has a quiet night in or maybe even invites Patricia over for drinks. Maybe they plan on having some quieter, less eventful days later on and we can but hope that they will, but continuing to pack so much into each day such that they can they only provide half-day updates every 3-4 months, doesn't fill people with a lot of confidence that this game will be completed due to the length of time it will take and the great risk this poses of developer burn-out.
Well he is not going to cut characters or the two side jobs.
Also the other characters in game,Vicky,Maria,Claire,Nat,Bennet,Logan,Tyler are not in every update so the inpact will not be that great,but I get your point.
The renders I agree with you and the insane amount that he puts into the game, cut these down and things will speed up.
He has limited himself on what he can do to speed things up by some of the things he has posted on his web page,silly thing to do.
He needs help with this project and I hope that he will finaly realise this,but he is stubborn,he needs to change or this project will die and I hope that he is not too stubborn, stupid or too proud to realise this.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well he is not going to cut characters or the two side jobs.
Also the other characters in game,Vicky,Maria,Claire,Nat,Bennet,Logan,Tyler are not in every update so the inpact will not be that great,but I get your point.
The renders I agree with you and the insane amount that he puts into the game, cut these down and things will speed up.
He has limited himself on what he can do to speed by some of the things he has posted on his web page,silly thing to do.
He needs help with this project and I hope that he will finaly realise this,but he is stubborn,he needs to change or this project will die and I hope that he is not too stubborn, stupid or too proud to realise this.
What "web page"? :unsure:

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
IMHO, the main reason why people are disappointed and quite angry sometimes - empty promises from dev.
No promises - no complaints.
I'm curious to know, what excuses he's going to make just do not hire people? :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
IMHO, the main reason why people are disappointed and quite angry sometimes - empty promises from dev.
I'm curious to know, what excuses he's going to make just do not hire people? :unsure:
To be fair, I can see their point with that one. For one thing, you have to manage them and get them to do what you want, which is not easy, because there's no guarantee you'll get people who are on the same wavelength as you when it comes to how you want your renders to look and poses and expression you want you character to have. Also, there's no guarantee you'll find people local who can help as this would be much easier since getting help from someone in a different part of your country or a different country altogether means communicating long-distance and this can make collaborating even harder.

The other thing is that you have to pay them, and whether you're making lots of money of just scraping by, it can be difficult to part with that money when, right now, you get to keep it all yourself and are perhaps trying to save up for better equipment. There's also a lot of trust involved too as you're trusting to the help you see the project through to the end, not try to steal or take too much credit for your work, and that they will take whatever deal you offer them, and L&P would probably just rather avoid all that hassle.

Just recognising their own limitations and realising that staring down the barrel of a 10 year development time is not good is all L&P really needs to do here, and then to adjust the story a little to still the story they want to tell but with fewer events and perhaps characters too.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
He makes an estimated 8-9K dollars each month. That's enough to hire a single employee. This brings a truckload of extra worries for him, so I'd say it's not worth hiring an employee below 15K dollars per month.

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
To be fair, I can see their point with that one. For one thing, you have to manage them and get them to do what you want, which is not easy, because there's no guarantee you'll get people who are on the same wavelength as you when it comes to how you want your renders to look and poses and expression you want you character to have. Also, there's no guarantee you'll find people local who can help as this would be much easier since getting help from someone in a different part of your country or a different country altogether means communicating long-distance and this can make collaborating even harder.

The other thing is that you have to pay them, and whether you're making lots of money of just scraping by, it can be difficult to part with that money when, right now, you get to keep it all yourself and are perhaps trying to save up for better equipment. There's also a lot of trust involved too as you're trusting to the help you see the project through to the end, not try to steal or take too much credit for your work, and that they will take whatever deal you offer them, and L&P would probably just rather avoid all that hassle.

Just recognising their own limitations and realising that staring down the barrel of a 10 year development time is not good is all L&P really needs to do here, and then to adjust the story a little to still the story they want to tell but with fewer events and perhaps characters too.
Of course, it's a risky business and who doesn't risk - doesn't drink champagne;)
In other hand - just don't set such impracticable goals.
I see it like this - don't promise impossible, do the job in your way and style, of course not everyone will be happy (it's natural) but at least you can get new patrons and fans.
But this situation looks like he just milking people with sooo long terms of update and lack of erotic action.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He makes an estimated 8-9K dollars each month. That's enough to hire a single employee. This brings a truckload of extra worries for him, so I'd say it's not worth hiring an employee below 15K dollars per month.
15K is way too much to expect in next year or two or maybe ever.
Probably only around 10 devs are making that amount.

That dev(stoper) is a beast in graphics department! He's THE best artist in adult games. L&p and NLT should be in 2nd place. This is my opinion based on all the games I've tried over the years. I wish someday these 3 can work together, adult gaming industry will go crazy!! :love:
PhillyGames is better than L&P and NLT.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Of course, it's a risky business and who doesn't risk - doesn't drink champagne;)
In other hand - just don't set such impracticable goals.
I see it like this - don't promise impossible, do the job in your way and style, of course not everyone will be happy (it's natural) but at least you can get new patrons and fans.
But this situation looks like he just milking people with sooo long terms of update and lack of erotic action.
To be honest, they never should have told people that there were going to be 30 playable days. The fact that we know it means we know how long this game is going to take and, yes, if we didn't know how long this was going to be it would probably feel worse, but we are unfortunately cursed with that knowledge now.

I don't believe that L&P is milking this, just that they have impeccably high standards for their game and a relatively loftier story in mind than most adult VNs, because while others jump into the sex easily, L&P is trying to build up to something better and more meaningful which I commend them for, but it doesn't need to take 10 years to do that.

Take Jessica O'Neil, for example. There's a game with very good renders that are equal too or perhaps even greater than the quality of this game and features a female MC in a hetero relationship who gets tempted into all sorts of debaucherous stuff whilst also having some moral quandaries about it. Granted, she is younger than Sophia and doesn't have the same family dynamic, but all it took was one very persuasive and sensuous woman to get Jessica to have lesbian sex, and it took less than 2 years to get there yet while we're still waiting on that happening with Sophia.

JONHN is also a very well-written game and it builds up the intimacy in a similarly tense and erotic way as this does but in less time, so it shows that you can do a meaningful story without making it overly long and complex. L&P might just be overdoing it with the complexity of this game's story and if they toned that down a bit whilst still telling the same story, they could get this game done in half the time. As the saying goes, "less is more".

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
Well, I'm a supporter and I complain a lot, mainly about how long it will take for this game to be developed. Honestly, unless L&P has a rig that can only render out 10 images a day, this should be going a lot quicker. If not, and their machine is capable of producing dozens per day, then the only thing that seems to be holding them back is their meticulous attention to detail and having so many different character and story threads, some of which seem totally unnecessary. L&P even openly admitted on Patreon that the 2nd job with the 3 boys will not have an impact on the story, so why are they even in the game in the first place?

There are characters that this game could easily afford to lose and nobody would really mind, but even just reducing the events per day could cut the time between now and the completion of the game in half. Day 12 has 12 events (9 total, 3 variants based on paths) that need to be developed and we know that most half-days end up being around 5-6 events, but if L&P could make one full day 5-6 events, with perhaps a couple of variants, this would surely allow them to do one full day in a single update.

They could also do a couple of days in one update if they make them relatively eventless, i.e. weekends. Maybe they could do both days on the weekend by doing something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe L&P could do something like that in their general 3-4 month timeframe provided they not go overboard with the renders, and if they were to do something like that, they would cut down the total development time by almost a year because currently, 2 days with half-day updates would take a year or more, but 2 days like this could be done in just 3-4 months.

It's things like this that L&P could do, even have a weekday where Sophia just gets up, goes to work, comes home for an event with Nathalie, and then has a quiet night in or maybe even invites Patricia over for drinks. Maybe they plan on having some quieter, less eventful days later on and we can but hope that they will, but continuing to pack so much into each day such that they can they only provide half-day updates every 3-4 months, doesn't fill people with a lot of confidence that this game will be completed due to the length of time it will take and the great risk this poses of developer burn-out.
The dude is probably making 10K per month on Patreon even if his rig can't handle it he can rent out a render farm to render out all these images, he's just being lazy/greedy about it cause he knows once the game is done so is his income so he needs to milk the fuck out of these people so he can continue to pay for his plastic surgery for the next 9 years.

erasernew

Jul 24, 2017
A day in the future:

L&P is 60 years old. He is on play day 20. And he still doing only teases (no f*ck, no BJ, no any other activities). He is giving his game to his Son to continue developing the game......

Few months later.... His Son:

-Dad, i successfully finished the game. - he enjoyed telling this to his father :D.

L&P:
-Son, how stupid you are...... I rised you, your brother and sister. We have 2 houses, 5 cars and i wanted to rise your kids with this game but you just finished.... How stupid you are....

PS. It might be funny, but L&P doesn't understand that if he increase his development tempo he will increase his incomes by at least 2 or 3 times....

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Take Jessica O'Neil, for example. There's a game with very good renders that are equal too or perhaps even greater than the quality of this game
That dev(stoper) is a beast in graphics department! He's THE best artist in adult games. L&p and NLT should be in 2nd place. This is my opinion based on all the games I've tried over the years. I wish someday these 3 can work together, adult gaming industry will go crazy!! :love:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes