DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
... and here is the problem. It's like we're all watching a DIY House Restoration Show. Some of us just want to see Holes filled and the Family live happily ever after. But others want to see the Walls stripped down naked in all their glory, then plastered and licked into fantastic shape as well as getting them Holes filled and happy ever after.

One TV Show lasts 25 mins. The other is 2 Hours long. If you think aWaM is a 25 minute Show your never going to be happy. If you like your 2 hour Show you need to hide the TV Remote from the 25'ers who Channel Hop all night looking for more Hole filling.

;):);)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Well he is not going to cut characters or the two side jobs.
Also the other characters in game,Vicky,Maria,Claire,Nat,Bennet,Logan,Tyler are not in every update so the inpact will not be that great,but I get your point.
The renders I agree with you and the insane amount that he puts into the game, cut these down and things will speed up.
He has limited himself on what he can do to speed things up by some of the things he has posted on his web page,silly thing to do.
He needs help with this project and I hope that he will finaly realise this,but he is stubborn,he needs to change or this project will die and I hope that he is not too stubborn, stupid or too proud to realise this.
From his latest comments, Do you really think he's going to get help now? He already stated that he's not sure how help could do anything for him right now. So, I guess his plan is to tell us in his written statement, that he plans to draft soon, about his daily routine each day in the hopes that he will convince as many people as he can to see his side of the story. If he drafts that detailed statement and shares it with his members, I believe that just going to add fuel to the fire of why he either needs help or trim the fat of character in his game since he is deciding to carry 100% of the workload.

There are some members that want to see his game through no matter how long it takes. I respect their decision about how they want to support him, but then there are other members, who I believe are more realistic, and ask the question, Do you think he will be developing this game in 10-15 years? I'm one of the members that think he will burn out before that mark.

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
all posts are written what the player wants, but put yourself in the author’s place, firstly I’m a creator and I either do well and get a high-quality game or I just lose my muse and interest, secondly I want my business to bring income (a dream of many do your favorite job and make good money with it), the person who received the basics of marketing understands that demand creates supply, if I make a good quality product and at the same time make good money, income grows from month to month, it can speed up or make some changes to break the whole system (and this game is already a brand on the market) and that the author should abandon the source of income, but what do you think? Just fulfill the request and break the system of generating income or continue according to an already worked out scheme? As long as the author receives material incentives from the labor expended, he will always put this as a priority.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
From his latest comments, Do you really think he's going to get help now? He already stated that he's not sure how help could do anything for him right now. So, I guess his plan is to tell us in his written statement, that he plans to draft soon, about his daily routine each day in the hopes that he will convince as many people as he can to see his side of the story. If he drafts that detailed statement and shares it with his members, I believe that just going to add fuel to the fire of why he either needs help or trim the fat of character in his game since he is deciding to carry 100% of the workload.

There are some members that want to see his game through no matter how long it takes. I respect their decision about how they want to support him, but then there are other members, who I believe are more realistic, and ask the question, Do you think he will be developing this game in 10-15 years? I'm one of the members that think he will burn out before that mark.
No I don't think that he will get help either because he will say that he will have to check there work and it would be quicker for him to do it himself.He has put himself in a difficult position with what he will and will not do concerning the game and also limited his options.
I am intrigued about his statement and what he has planned for the game but I dont really expect much and concerning the poll what a waste of time that will be ,.he could just cut down on renders and I sure that that would make one big difference to the times between up dates.
He must be able to see this or at least realise that he can't go on like this it crazy.Also crazy is why this all came up all of a sudden

Last edited:
Reactions: Kypo and Ajavrick

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
His game is becoming more and more variable and he probably needs a lot of time to work all the branches of options. The author could outsource some minor branches of the game and the work would go faster! And most importantly, it would not cost a cent for him, because there would be young artists who would agree to work for example, for a mention in the credits...
Well he is not going to cut characters or the two side jobs.
Also the other characters in game,Vicky,Maria,Claire,Nat,Bennet,Logan,Tyler are not in every update so the inpact will not be that great,but I get your point.
The renders I agree with you and the insane amount that he puts into the game, cut these down and things will speed up.
He has limited himself on what he can do to speed things up by some of the things he has posted on his web page,silly thing to do.
He needs help with this project and I hope that he will finaly realise this,but he is stubborn,he needs to change or this project will die and I hope that he is not too stubborn, stupid or too proud to realise this.

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Wut?! IMHO, NLT & L&P are few leagues apart in the artwork department. I really don't understand why some of you praise L&P so much in this regard. IMO, his artwork is just above average, nothing more.
Lol no, his artwork is in high league. Iam not going to say it is the best, iam no expert, but above average? I disagree on that.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Personally, I don't see many haters/trolls here, but I see many disappointed people, potential patrons, and even ex-patrons, with a valuable input.
It's exactly this. Almost no one is trolling and/or hating. And dismissing valid opinions as hating or trolling is a bad way of addressing the obvious issues with this vn.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Also crazy is why this all came up all of a sudden
He must have been checking in on here for the past week because there has been a lot of discussion on this topic, again, and they probably just got fed up seeing all the negative comments.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He must have been checking in on here for the past week because there has been a lot of discussion on this topic, again, and they probably just got fed up seeing all the negative comments.
Well if he did look in here I think it is a bit silly to call a poll on the results of negative attitudes posted on here.
He must realise that most people on here are not patrons so personally it should not bother him as they don't pay him,but I guess negative exposure could harm the game.
I guess your right though since he did have a go at the rating thread for slating his game.
I still think that this poll will change nothing in terms of updates speed as L&P knows this game better than anyone so he should know the best way forward to resolve this issue instead of holding polls asking people what they think when they may have little or no knowledge of what is involved in a project like AwAm

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Sep 21, 2017
Wut?! IMHO, NLT & L&P are few leagues apart in the artwork department. I really don't understand why some of you praise L&P so much in this regard. IMO, his artwork is just above average, nothing more.
i'm with you on this one...awam is pretty average in the animations department...if it had animations----oh wait no sex acts to work it on:HideThePain:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Actually there is a bigger chance that he will get a GF and then the game should go out of window.
No way he can put on hold a relationship for 10-15 years.

Feb 7, 2018
[...] if it had animations----oh wait no sex acts to work it on
Hey! That's not true! There is , and it's almost as good as NLT's ;)
Also, there are few scenes with some looped images, quite nice, actually.

Edit. Replaced broken, embedded animation with a link.

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I don't know man, it's just my opinion based on what i played so far. Maybe we'll put l&p in 3rd place, that'd be right i suppose!

Just imagine, stoper working in graphics, NLT working in gameplay development, L&P working in story, three of them combined that game would be a freakin masterpiece.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
i've been skipping like every 2-3 updates and theres still nothing really happening. unless you want her to be straight up slut, i like my mom's with alot of filthy and maxed out on dylan points to be somewhat filthy with dylan. if your married and have lesbian/straight tendencies, nobody better to try it on then your own kids, cause of that moral thing. when me and gramps were kids he always said keep it in the family, unless, your not in to that then don't.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes