armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You missed out the Alyssa/Sophia event but I guess most people will do the yoga event with bonus content.
I will do Alyssa/Sophia event because I want to find out about Alyssa's mysterious friend.
You are in some mistake.You can do both Alyssa and the yoga.But you can't do both Ellie/Julia and Sophia/Alyssa.
That event's a lot shorter and probably not big enough for the "really hot lesbian scene".
Actually it is only shorter compared to other 2 events that are almost 400 renders each.
So it can be easy a 200 renders event.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You are in some mistake.You can do both Alyssa and the yoga.But you can't do both Ellie/Julia and Sophia/Alyssa.

Actually it is only shorter compared to other 2 events that are almost 400 renders each.
So it can be easy a 200 renders event.
You are right,I thought that he had changed it.
Thanks for pointing that out,just as well that I have multi saves

Reactions: wynlard
Sep 21, 2017
Drawing, that's good! But Sofia herself is a great visual aid. I wonder what she'll show them?
Will they let them touch themselves?
After all, boys need to understand how they differ from girls!
there isn't a good shota game here in f95zone...maybe awam will be the first...three young boys eating her out in turn or eating every part of her body out at the same time? ..hawt.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
there isn't a good shota game here in f95zone...maybe awam will be the first...three young boys eating her out in turn or eating every part of her body out at the same time? ..hawt.
Those 3 won't be getting any lewd action with Sophia and L&P has even said that they'll have barely any impact on the story.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Those 3 won't be getting any lewd action with Sophia and L&P has even said that they'll have barely any impact on the story.
Actually it is possible that they have no impact to the story,but still go all the way with Sophia.Of course not in DoL game.
A Zombie's Life-really old game,started before DMD.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Hi, I'm Mr. Wolf, I solve problems. If I was informed correctly, the clock is ticking. We all want that the game will be finished in less than four years from now, is that correct?

So, I've been collecting information and these are my conclusions:

1. The Dev wants to work alone, he doesn't want to work with others, so, he will not hire nobody. And that's fair, maybe because of his personality, some people doesn't want to deal with others, no employees, no bosses.

2. There are other devs who work alone too, delievering the same quality (or even higher) and don't receiving so much complaints, because they are clearly faster. According to my investigation, this dev is between 25% to 30% under full efficency, compared to the top devs around here. In other words, he is working at 70%-75% of full potential.

3. The dev hasn't a proper render work station, according to his game ambitions. He should build one with several powerful PC's that renders images 24/7. He is earning enough money to do it.

4. Cutting branches, side characters or reducing the lenght of the story aren't options. That would decrease the quality and the essence of the game, which is a slow burning, and it would go against the vision of the dev.

5. He can reduce the number of renders per scene. He does a lot of unnecessary shots, like entering or going out of a place and walking from one place to another. Also he makes a lot of unnecessary open shots, to show us full places that we can identify without that.

If he does what I say, it should be plenty.

That's all, ladies and gentlemen.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hi, I'm Mr. Wolf, I solve problems. If I was informed correctly, the clock is ticking. We all want that the game will be finished in less than four years from now, is that correct?

1. The Dev wants to work alone, he doesn't want to work with others, so, he will not hire nobody. And that's fair, maybe because of his personality, some people doesn't want to deal with others, no employees, no bosses.

2. There are other devs who work alone too, delievering the same quality (or even higher) and don't receiving so much complaints, because they are clearly faster. According to my investigation, this dev is between 25% to 30% under full efficency, compared to the top devs around here. In other words, he is working at 70%-75% of full potential.

3. The dev hasn't a proper render work station, according to his game ambitions. He should build one with several powerful PC's that renders images 24/7. He is earning enough money to do it.

4. Cutting branches, side characters or reducing the lenght of the story aren't options. That would decrease the quality and the essence of the game, which is a slow burning, and it would go against the vision of the dev.

5. He can reduce the number of renders per scene. He does a lot of unnecessary shots, like entering or going out of a place and walking from one place to another. Also he makes a lot of unnecessary open shots, to show us full places that we can identify without that.

You forgot one more step.

6. Try to convince him to do steps 1 through 5. :p

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Hi guys, first of all apologize if the question was already asked, but I couldn't stomach to read 1780 pages (the first 6 I did read though :D ).

Question: if I do not want to go for the Blackmail route with the students, am I missing on a lot of content? Is the other route (the school change) any good? Or should I simply go for blackmail route?

thanks!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Hi guys, first of all apologize if the question was already asked, but I couldn't stomach to read 1780 pages (the first 6 I did read though :D ).

Question: if I do not want to go for the Blackmail route with the students, am I missing on a lot of content? Is the other route (the school change) any good? Or should I simply go for blackmail route?

thanks!
yes you lost the dylan,alyssa and the blackmail events.
edit:emma too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loyo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

thanks!
If you want to see the Sophia/Dylan and Sophia/Alyssa stuff, then yes, you will miss out on some content by not doing the blackmail.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Poorly!
Only hints, this is not enough ...
If Sofia engages in their sexual education, they will show interest in her as a woman.
A woman teasing boys is fun and exciting.
It's just a game.
I want her to excite the imagination.
To make it interesting!

Sep 21, 2017
Poorly!
Only hints, this is not enough ...
If Sofia engages in their sexual education, they will show interest in her as a woman.
A woman teasing boys is fun and exciting.
It's just a game.
I want her to excite the imagination.
To make it interesting!
yeah i just don't get it...a sexually frustrated wife and not even a masturbation/chance for a peeping incident by someone? i'd understand if she was raised by the nun from the conjuring movie---which is why she is as conservative ASF but i think its not that...i feel the hand of an author's strangling her libido into submission instead...

Reactions: Bane71

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

thanks!
the main hero of the game dylan, will leave :/

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018

I do not share your assessment. At least not completely.

1. and 2. The developer has specified the following as a third patreon goal. The donors have reached 100% of the target, but the dev is not doing its part of the deal. Maybe he just has to jump over his own shadow and make possible what he promised.

I'll quit my side job so I can spend even more time developing the game!
Furthermore, I'll try to hire someone to help me out with the project!
3. Wasn't the hardware update several times an explanation for the delay of previous updates? Now what?

4. Of course it is possible and useful to eliminate some of the side stories. The story must correspond to the medium on which it is told. If, for example, a book is made into a movie, the content is shortened accordingly. This is quite normal and necessary.

5. That would really be a certain deterioration of quality and should not be exaggerated. I think it would be best if the dev concentrates on the main story, but does it in the usual quality.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I wanna ask u guys what is so much fuss about this game? I have played 3-4 hrs of its initial stage and so much dialogue,dialogue and dialogue with few sex scenes. Does it has more sex scene towards end?

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes