truerty

Dec 30, 2018
i've been skipping like every 2-3 updates and theres still nothing really happening. unless you want her to be straight up slut, i like my mom's with alot of filthy and maxed out on dylan points to be somewhat filthy with dylan. if your married and have lesbian/straight tendencies, nobody better to try it on then your own kids, cause of that moral thing. when me and gramps were kids he always said keep it in the family, unless, your not in to that then don't.
Your Gramps seems to be a man of culture :HideThePain:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
JONHN is also a very well-written game and it builds up the intimacy in a similarly tense and erotic way as this does but in less time, so it shows that you can do a meaningful story without making it overly long and complex. L&P might just be overdoing it with the complexity of this game's story and if they toned that down a bit whilst still telling the same story, they could get this game done in half the time. As the saying goes, "less is more".
consider that JOHN also has multiple animated scenes
for me it is in first place, followed by BARS, also Mr. Jet is an excellent developer

Last edited:
Reactions: TeamEquipe and dkh8

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I don't know man, it's just my opinion based on what i played so far. Maybe we'll put l&p in 3rd place, that'd be right i suppose!

Just imagine, stoper working in graphics, NLT working in gameplay development, L&P working in story, three of them combined that game would be a freakin masterpiece.
We already had those game it is called BADik by dpc

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
L&P could also save time by deleting all renderings from Sophia's trips.
From one place to another, no need to see her in her car or when she is walking (if the scene has no particular events).
Why not just put a sentence like:
a few minutes later or something.
Same for renderings where she moves around the house (again if the scene does not need us to see or read something important)
example:
Sophia says I will take a shower:
If there is nothing in particular to see, why not simply switch from one scene to another without rendering between the 2.
okay, it's for immersion but hey, we are not idiots, we know where she's going, no need to show us her movement from one room to another.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
we agree on 1 thing, we do believe the teasing & blueballing is the main feature from this game and make you imagine "what is next, will sophia get laid with someone else" once the sex occur the game will become boring like common corruption games

Sep 21, 2017
in the beggining there are erotic parts that could be so erotic if it went forward, that "we cant make her a straight slut" doesnt make sense, its literally a choice game, fix your early game..
yeah like peeping on her masturbating son...its wrong but can be oh so right...taboo xxx movie is a cult classic from this...missed opportunity for some steamy action----BUT not for blue balling...(being a voyeur is not straight up being a slut...maybe very horny mama)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Alright guys, we know not every dev is perfect in every department. And sure, collab between them would be a paradise dream for us. But let's keep this discussion in topic shall we? Or better yet, open up a general discussion as well.

*Few posts has been deleted for offensive remarks or totally off-topic

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A couple of interesting posts from L&P from 2 years ago.

I definitely won't need 10 years for it! But it'd definitely need at least 2-3 more years to finish it. It's very difficult to say now but I'm already trying my best to reduce render quantity and make it more efficient.
So, it would seem L&P either underestimated just how much time would be needed or the game has simply become bigger than they anticipated. In any case, we're at that "2-3 more years" stage now, and so unless L&P has been planning to cut down the number of events per day in order to produce full day updates every few months, this game will likely take up to 10 years if development stays at the same level it is currently at.

M/D, M/S and S/S are crucial components of the game!
So basically, if you're not doing the Sophia/Ellie, Sophia/Dylan, and Sophia/Patricia content, then you're missing out. ;)

At playable day 11 will be the first really hot lesbian scene. But the first more daring lesbian scene will already be at playable day 8.
The Ellie/Julia event, or the yoga event, which one will it be? Personally, I'd say it's the Ellie/Julia event because I doubt Sophia will do anything with Claire or Marie, and whilst she could do something with Patricia, I don't think she's quite ready for that yet. Ellie and Julia are young and would be more willing to do something like that whilst Sophia still has her hang-ups.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

So, it would seem L&P either underestimated just how much would be needed or the game has simply become bigger than they anticipated. In any case, we're at that "2-3 more years" stage now, and so unless L&P has been planning to cut down the number of events per day in order to produce full day updates every few months, this game will likely take up to 10 years if development stays at the same level it is currently at.

So basically, if you're not doing the Sophia/Ellie, Sophia/Dylan, and Sophia/Patricia content, then you're missing out. ;)

The Ellie/Julia event, or the yoga event, which one will it be? Personally, I'd say it's the Ellie/Julia event because I doubt Sophia will do anything will Claire or Marie, and whilst she could do something with Patricia, I don't think she's quite ready for that yet. Ellie and Julia are young and would be more willing to do something like that whilst Sophia still has her hang-ups.
You missed out the Alyssa/Sophia event but I guess most people will do the yoga event with bonus content.
I will do Alyssa/Sophia event because I want to find out about Alyssa's mysterious friend.

Sep 21, 2017

So, it would seem L&P either underestimated just how much time would be needed or the game has simply become bigger than they anticipated. In any case, we're at that "2-3 more years" stage now, and so unless L&P has been planning to cut down the number of events per day in order to produce full day updates every few months, this game will likely take up to 10 years if development stays at the same level it is currently at.

The Ellie/Julia event, or the yoga event, which one will it be? Personally, I'd say it's the Ellie/Julia event because I doubt Sophia will do anything with Claire or Marie, and whilst she could do something with Patricia, I don't think she's quite ready for that yet. Ellie and Julia are young and would be more willing to do something like that whilst Sophia still has her hang-ups.
i'd buy that for a dollar! ...it could also open ellie being the aggressive one towards mother, unlocking mommy's inhibitions...while this is all happening ellie sees that her brother has a thing for mom (while they are doing the lesbian tango) and she herself enjoys what she sees down in his pants...

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-05
Release Date: 2020-04-05
Developer: Lust & Passion
Censored: No
Version: 0.095
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Thank you cheesespread for the links!
Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
It's been almost 3 months, please tell me this game has not been abandoned! :(

• Haha
Reactions: EthanHunt95

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You missed out the Alyssa/Sophia event but I guess most people will do the yoga event with bonus content.
I will do Alyssa/Sophia event because I want to find out about Alyssa's mysterious friend.
That event's a lot shorter and probably not big enough for the "really hot lesbian scene".

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes