hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I wanna ask u guys what is so much fuss about this game? I have played 3-4 hrs of its initial stage and so much dialogue,dialogue and dialogue with few sex scenes. Does it has more sex scene towards end?
The corruption route is done well. Its realistic and practical and sexy. There are progressive evolutions in each pathway and the creator does a good job demonstrating Sophia's inner turmoil to please others and keep her family safe.

Most other AVNs are boring, lack creativity, and severely lack realism. Obviously this story would be unlikely to ever happen in the real world, but if it did players can really visualize the process because of games like this

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The corruption route is done well. Its realistic and practical and sexy. There are progressive evolutions in each pathway and the creator does a good job demonstrating Sophia's inner turmoil to please others and keep her family safe.

Most other AVNs are boring, lack creativity, and severely lack realism. Obviously this story would be unlikely to ever happen in the real world, but if it did players can really visualize the process because of games like this
Its just that this game name pops up from time to time on my watched game thread . And i played this game after playing Anna affection game, which got a decent story with lots of sexual activity. So this game had me intrigued but was kinda letdown after playing its initial hours.

Sep 21, 2017
Its just that this game name pops up from time to time on my watched game thread . And i played this game after playing Anna affection game, which got a decent story with lots of sexual activity. So this game had me intrigued but was kinda letdown after playing its initial hours.
its a blue balling game. if you like being blue balled in real life then this game is for you! imagine...endless teasing now slow down that pace for about x9999...there you go...

enjoy.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
yeah i just don't get it...a sexually frustrated wife and not even a masturbation/chance for a peeping incident by someone? i'd understand if she was raised by the nun from the conjuring movie---which is why she is as conservative ASF but i think its not that...i feel the hand of an author's strangling her libido into submission instead...
She does get caught masturbating. I believe once by Dylan, but certainly numerous times by Ellie.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I wanna ask u guys what is so much fuss about this game? I have played 3-4 hrs of its initial stage and so much dialogue,dialogue and dialogue with few sex scenes. Does it has more sex scene towards end?
only with her man i think, long time since i played, but furthest along is that she showed her tits i think?
maybe in a year or perhaps the last update before the game is finished she bed the son or something :p

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
only with her man i think, long time since i played, but furthest along is that she showed her tits i think?
maybe in a year or perhaps the last update before the game is finished she bed the son or something :p
Ellie has had a few showers with Sophia now, and there's some kissing and groping. But the two have seen each other completely naked.

• Wow
Reactions: LaPein

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
The thing is that an «easy » character for Sophia to cheat with. You have many women that are descents but Sophia is not a lesbian so it takes time for her to open up . Then you have the incest side of things which is even harder for her . And then the guys are composed of teenagers, grandpas or jerks. They’re no descent men in the game that would make it easy for her to cheat with. It’s not surprising that Tyler is the one that goes the farthest with Sophia. He’s an adult, good looking, not blackmailing or forcing her . If Sophia doesn’t have had sex with anyone else yet it’s because she has to break some barriers In addition to cheating. ( lesbian, incest, teenager, grandpa, etc ) . The story is a slow burn, Sophia is almost a nun at the start of the game and her option for cheating are pretty limited. That’s why there’s almost no sex scene for now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The thing is that an «easy » character for Sophia to cheat with. You have many women that are descents but Sophia is not a lesbian so it takes time for her to open up . Then you have the incest side of things which is even harder for her. And then the guys are composed of teenagers, grandpas or jerks. They’re no descent men in the game that would make it easy for her to cheat with. It’s not surprising that Tyler is the one that goes the farthest with Sophia. He’s an adult, good looking, not blackmailing or forcing her. If Sophia doesn’t have had sex with anyone else yet it’s because she has to break some barriers In addition to cheating. ( lesbian, incest, teenager, grandpa, etc ). The story is a slow burn, Sophia is almost a nun at the start of the game and her option for cheating are pretty limited. That’s why there’s almost no sex scene for now.
If you mean decent, and not descent (descent is to move downwards), then I pretty much agree entirely - I've been saying similar for a while now, that Sophia has little to no reason to cheat on Liam at the moment. Tyler was a mistake due to inebriation, and we're not going to be seeing much of him anymore anyway. Ellie gets away with what she does because it can be reframed as something completely innocuous.

But we'll see more day 19. The bathroom lock will have been fixed, so Ellie's next shower is going to be interesting. We'll have the second Morello event, so progression on the Filthy route, a Nathalie and a Vicky event, and Sam's rock concert

Reactions: Leldorin

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
If you mean decent, and not descent (descent is to move downwards), then I pretty much agree entirely - I've been saying similar for a while now, that Sophia has little to no reason to cheat on Liam at the moment. Tyler was a mistake due to inebriation, and we're not going to be seeing much of him anymore anyway. Ellie gets away with what she does because it can be reframed as something completely innocuous.

But we'll see more day 19. The bathroom lock will have been fixed, so Ellie's next shower is going to be interesting. We'll have the second Morello event, so progression on the Filthy route, a Nathalie and a Vicky event, and Sam's rock concert
Yes decent not descent

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes