Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello
Undoubtedly, this is the best game on this website
When is the next update?
The most accurate answer at the moment is that we just don't know. Development Progress has stalled, and only the dev (L&P) knows what is in the remaining three events of this update, but they're likely not to be as big as the last two.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
Few things that looks to me like this site could be organized scam and that few devs are developing many games is fact that the more game is successful the quicker it starts to drag on and just tease as much is possible, many new games which are similar to popular are introduced and hipped up very quickly and obviously purposefully, and when releases slow down this is very strongly defended by influential members and moderators.
Not all devs and games are in this scam but I think many are.

MDK_OSO

Jun 17, 2019
excuse me,can someone tell me how many actual ''scenes'' this game has in terms of adult content? i really like it by im not interested in games where theres only story and no content. thanks in advance y'all.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
excuse me,can someone tell me how many actual ''scenes'' this game has in terms of adult content? i really like it by im not interested in games where theres only story and no content. thanks in advance y'all.
The script is longer than War and Peace adult content you settle for nude shower scenes and if you want sex scenes according to this thread you will wait at least 3-4 years and a decade for it to be completed if you are lucky

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
do yourself a favour and skip this game until 2024 or you see the tag "abandoned", whatever comes first

Reactions: Johny Silverhand

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So L&P is thinking about reducing the size of the scenes and reduce the dialogues,I don't really know how much it will help but it is a start and at least he has decided to drop the poll,but its a start I guess,at least he may of decided to dump the poll idea

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So L&P is thinking about reducing the size of the scenes and reduce the dialogues,I don't really know how much it will help but it is a start and at least he has decided to drop the poll,but its a start I guess,at least he may of decided to dump the poll idea
Wasn't a good idea anyway since most patrons would have probably voted to continue the 3-4 month updates and the poll would have ultimately meant nothing.

Reducing the renders and dialogue I suppose go hand-in-hand since these lines of dialogue and narration dictate the number of renders. Maybe this is a good idea, since they can they can still have the characters say and think what they want them to but with less words, but I still say that reducing the numbers of events per day would be the best solution.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
he post that?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wasn't a good idea anyway since most patrons would have probably voted to continue the 3-4 month updates and the poll would have ultimately meant nothing.

Reducing the renders and dialogue I suppose go hand-in-hand since these lines of dialogue and narration dictate the number of renders. Maybe this is a good idea, since they can they can still have the characters say and think what they want them to but with less words, but I still say that reducing the numbers of events per day would be the best solution.
L&P has finaly realised that 400 renders for one event is too much so some good news

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes