Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
The Dylan/Emma storyline will be wonderful... Dylan: «Alright, time to put all that I learned with mom to practice ». Dylan: « Hey ! I’m Dylan. ». Emma: « I’m Emma ». Dylan: « So... hum... nice boobs...and hum... nice ass ». Emma: « Okayyy...... ». Dylan: « So... can you show me your boobs ? ». Emma: « What...? ». Dylan: « Look. I cleaned my room and even washed the dishes ! So ? Aren’t you impressed ? Will you show me your boobs ? Emma: « ......Ok, I’ll be on my way now... ». Dylan: « That’s weird... it worked with mom...girls are so complicated... »

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Diffficult? All businesses work with lot of people... If he want to make business with game developing he need people=more expenses=faster development=more incomes...

At the curent pace he/she/it recieve enough money to live with them. He doesn't want to share, so L&P tells us bull**** about quality and how dificult is to work as a team. The money are just ENOUGH for him.
Whether we like how he does his business or not, this is his project and he manages it. Personally, I do not pay him, so I do not consider myself entitled to present him with claims.

I think a lot of people here unnecessarily pour mud. There are many other games. Who doesn't like the way L&P does business. Don't waste your time on it!

In addition, it is likely that those who pay him have their influence on him or accept him as he is.

That's how I think.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I think a lot of people here unnecessarily pour mud. There are many other games. Who doesn't like the way L&P does business. Don't waste your time on it!
That thesis was stated here at numerous occasions and it is moot and here is why...
This is pirate forum and not his fan club. And this goes for other games and devs. That needs to be clear. Fan boys are here filling pages after pages with nonsensical discussions about "what will be if it will be", and we who disagree with way the game is developed and with progress of it have the right for our voice to be heard. And also, this can be a good advice for devs how to get more supporters. There are at least 2 games that I considered to support but I gave up because progress is too slow, this one and Dr. Amana. I am not paying for somebodies artistic playground.

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
That thesis was stated here at numerous occasions and it is moot and here is why...
This is pirate forum and not his fan club. And this goes for other games and devs. That needs to be clear. Fan boys are here filling pages after pages with nonsensical discussions about "what will be if it will be", and we who disagree with way the game is developed and with progress of it have the right for our voice to be heard. And also, this can be a good advice for devs how to get more supporters. There are at least 2 games that I considered to support but I gave up because progress is too slow, this one and Dr. Amana. I am not paying for somebodies artistic playground.
Ok, you said it yourself, this is a pirate forum, and you say about the right to be heard? Heard by whom? Other ppl, developer? If it other people, well you've been heard that for sure. In the case of dev hearing you, well, you said it yourself, this is a pirate forum(sorry for repeating xD), and like it or not, there is no right to be heard by dev unless he wants to hear. Also what was that about "I don't care anymore"? If you wouldn't care, you would move on, but here you are.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
How many people, so many opinions.
This is pirate forum and not his fan club. But, this section is devoted specifically to his project.
There is indeed a lot of empty and meaningless chatter here.
We have the right to speak and the right to hope that L&P will hear our voice.
But L&P has the right not to listen to any voices, but to listen only to itself.
I understand perfectly well that the process can be accelerated. But demanding this from L&P is pointless and not promising.
No, I'm not his lawyer. I also conduct business. I understand that it is quite difficult to achieve the desired result from an assistant, especially remotely.
Therefore, although I do not approve, I understand his approach to business.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Can anyone tell me why this dev takes sooo much time for updates?
Any of his patron present here?
The only explanation I can come up with is he is trying to milk money.
I know I have no right to complain because it's not my money that's being wasted, but it's ridiculous how long he is taking, I mean surely he is at home due to covid and he promised on his patreon that if his goal is reached he would cancel his college courses and focus 100% on the game!
I apologise for my rambling, but I am getting frustrated because this is one of my top favourite game and it is not being updated!

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Indeed, even patrons have no right to make any demands, at least this was true last time I checked Patreon's terms of use. Yet, people have the right to express their opinions, especially here.
There is a difference in expressing your opinion and saying that you have a right to be heard by dev, isn't it?

Reactions: Bane71

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Can anyone tell me why this dev takes sooo much time for updates?
Any of his patron present here?
The only explanation I can come up with is he is trying to milk money.
I know I have no right to complain because it's not my money that's being wasted, but it's ridiculous how long he is taking, I mean surely he is at home due to covid and he promised on his patreon that if his goal is reached he would cancel his college courses and focus 100% on the game!
I apologise for my rambling, but I am getting frustrated because this is one of my top favourite game and it is not being updated!
i just came back after one month since comment in here and don't know the situation.
U can ask Old dog for this question.

since I ask for the same question.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes