Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
January 2021 if it keeps going like this
))) I suppose there will be an update in early September.
Don't worry too much!
We all want it faster. It's a shame the L&P isn't asking for help though. There are many talented artists and other professionals out there to help speed up the process. Working in a team, it's difficult, so I partially understand it.

erasernew

Jul 24, 2017
))) I suppose there will be an update in early September.
Don't worry too much!
We all want it faster. It's a shame the L&P isn't asking for help though. There are many talented artists and other professionals out there to help speed up the process. Working in a team, it's difficult, so I partially understand it.
Diffficult? All businesses work with lot of people... If he want to make business with game developing he need people=more expenses=faster development=more incomes...

At the curent pace he/she/it recieve enough money to live with them. He doesn't want to share, so L&P tells us bull**** about quality and how dificult is to work as a team. The money are just ENOUGH for him.

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
I don't care any more. I just wait to lough my ass off when game gets abandoned.
Dev is more and more slow, like it is doing it on purpose now in spite. The only way is to stop giving him money but his flock of sheep patrons won't do that, so what can we do...
naw try red room that dev took a 2 two years to release a 5 min game update but he is up there

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I don't care any more. I just wait to lough my ass off when game gets abandoned.
Dev is more and more slow, like it is doing it on purpose now in spite. The only way is to stop giving him money but his flock of sheep patrons won't do that, so what can we do...
Not only that, they'll fight with you and defend his honor!

I myself just started learning animation and 3D modeling. They're incredibly difficult and takes time to get all the details so i can understand the guy. The strength is in the numbers. If he's got a team, he can produce update every 2 months easily.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
naw try red room that dev took a 2 two years to release a 5 min game update but he is up there
and there's another one, Rainces! heard of him? from Bad Bobby Saga! that guy is torturing the fans telling us there will be an update and keeps up the anticipation, but he takes longer than L&P ever does and comes back with 2 min update!

some of these devs are insane i tell you!

Reactions: Kale2222

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
As I see, Lust&Passion didnt Care about His goal,
Goal 3 : I'll try to hire someone to help me out with the project! ==> he didnt hire anyone
Goal 4 I'll give my hardware a massive "face-lift", primarily to render faster and switch from 720p to 1080p quality! ==> As I read in this tread he do not want to switch to 1080p.

What you thinking about this ?

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Looking forward to seeing more updates here. I want to be impatient as well, but I know it’ll happen when it’s supposed to happen. Keep it up, L&P!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
As I see, Lust&Passion didnt Care about His goal,
Goal 3 : I'll try to hire someone to help me out with the project! ==> he didnt hire anyone
Goal 4 I'll give my hardware a massive "face-lift", primarily to render faster and switch from 720p to 1080p quality! ==> As I read in this tread he do not want to switch to 1080p.

What you thinking about this ?
I think he gives a fuck about the project itself. In the beginning maybe, now it is just a money printing machine and he don't want to spend any of the easy money to improve quality or speed of renderings. That's called maximizing profit. I will fap on those wonderful artifical girls he created, but I spend my money better on real ones (not hookers, but maybe a bouquet of flowers for a girl (damn I am so romantic and attentive, I am so fuckin great :love: :p :ROFLMAO: :giggle: ;) o_O :devilish:)).

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I think he gives a fuck about the project itself. In the beginning maybe, now it is just a money printing machine and he don't want to spend any of the easy money to improve quality or speed of renderings. That's called maximizing profit. I will fap on those wonderful artifical girls he created, but I spend my money better on real ones (not hookers, but maybe a bouquet of flowers for a girl (damn I am so romantic and attentive, I am so fuckin great :love: :p :ROFLMAO: :giggle: ;) o_O :devilish:)).
Hookers is easier

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes