Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
stoper is more transparent in his communications, even on discord he is very cordial in giving explanations of what is happening, on speed they are not on the same level; the number of renderings does not serve to quantify the development of the story, each update of JOHN always has good content and development of the story; here we always have little or nothing.
also the renders of stoper seem better to me and there are many more animations.
I also don't like L&P when it doesn't keep its promises; he says he goes to 1440p then denies it, says he seeks help then says it won't help him.
coherence friend, coherence

but this is a controversy that has nothing to do with the topic

then we are talking about advertising, the antiprime that come out are used to market the product; why doesn't L&P want them to be shared? don't want to lose more money?
stoper is using Gen 8 models and L&P is still using Gen 3 models, so that could explain why stoper's look a little better.

As far as comparing these two, they both do take a frustratingly long amount of time with each update, which in large part is due to the quality of their renders requiring more time, but stoper can do so much with half or even 1/4 the renders of L&P. JOHN has both an interesting narrative and a very realisitic setting just like AWAM, but in just 300-500 renders stoper can not only advance the story in a significant way, but can also tease, titilate, and reach a satisfying "climax" with their sex scenes in ways that are very natural and believable. JOHN does also play more linear and has less branching paths and characters, but its strength is that it is concise whereas AWAM can so often feel bloated and long-winded.

Last edited:

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
stoper is using Gen 8 models and L&P is still using Gen 3 models, so that could explain why stoper's look a little better.
I believe that the main difference in quality is actually in the post work and not really related with the Gen 3 and Gen 8. It makes a bit of a difference when using only the render engine of Daz, but in Stoper's case you can see that he's actually pretty good when it comes to post-work. Not saying by any means that L&P aren't good as well in the port-work, because I believe they're still amoung the top10 of 3D artists with games on this site, but Stoper is better and the quality of the renders shows it. From the games I follow here I think the only ones who can actually come close to Stoper on render quality are Kamo from Long Story Short, Motkeyz from Timestamps, Dark Silver from Glamour, Dr PinkCake from Being A Dik and NLT Media from Treasure of Nadia. There are a few others who also have pretty good renders and awesome post work but when in comes to posing and set design they're still a few miles away from these that I just mentioned, which is not the case with L&P, since they actually do a pretty good job with these.

Last edited:

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
also Mr.Jet has good renderings
They're not bad but still quite a few miles away from any of the ones I mentioned above. Plus he uses basic Daz 3D models, while the ones I mentioned have all highly costumized models for their characters. And that needs to be accounted on this kind of discussion. Most of these artists I mentioned also spent quite a few time on programs like ZBrush in order to create unique models, clothing items, scenarios, etc.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
They're not bad but still quite a few miles away from any of the ones I mentioned above. Plus he uses basic Daz 3D models, while the ones I mentioned have all highly costumized models for their characters. And that needs to be accounted on this kind of discussion. Most of these artists I mentioned also spent quite a few time on programs like ZBrush in order to create unique models, clothing items, scenarios, etc.
you are more experienced than I am, I trust you

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I don't think AWAM has a story at all.
When you look at DPC's AL or MK's VIS, they have a story and there are some more games with an actual story.
Games like AWAM dont't have/need any story. We just follow sophia in her routine life and see how she falls slowly into the world of infidelity. Thats it.
Agree 100%

Reactions: satoshi36

VelvetMood

May 24, 2020
The rendering of these scenes isn't what takes the longest amount of time, especially if you have a good high-spec rendering machine, it's posing, lighting, and general set design that takes the most amount of time. So even if L&P used a render farm, it wouldn't speed anything up that significantly.
I partionaly agree, it depends on how many PCs or GPUs he has. I just tried to bring some improvement to the process. Anyway, this 4-5 months update might turn the game from sexual novel to funny show - let's guess what we will see after the next half of year. I also undestand that if this all about money - this can lasts till the last patreon died :cry:

And sorry, but in addition I have to pay attention that If you invest to this kind of games you should understand that it is not you who are playing the game, but he is playing with your human or even animal nature )

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just out of curiosity, how many people plan on playing the Alyssa event anyway? I understand the appeal, I only wont get it because I'm not on the Aiden route. My understanding is that you need to be on both the Lesbian and the Aiden routes, and while many of us are on one, only a handful are on both to get the scene.
Alyssa's event will be my main path.Ellie/Julia can wait.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes