afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
So only ashitanojoe and armion82 actually replied to my post in actively wanting to see the Alyssa event teaser. Interesting.

Oh, not including those like Mr.Gamer, who, like myself, are just curious but happy to wait, and of course Old dog, who is an Alyssa fan but as a patron, has already seen the trailer
So did I but I can't find it. Edit: No, my reply was about playing the Filthy route for Alyssa.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So only ashitanojoe and armion82 actually replied to my post in actively wanting to see the Alyssa event teaser. Interesting.

Oh, not including those like Mr.Gamer, who, like myself, are just curious but happy to wait, and of course Old dog, who is an Alyssa fan but as a patron, has already seen the trailer
I haven't seen, but I know what it shows, and let me tell you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Of all the teasers that L&P has shown only 1 teaser,Sam/Sophia event,has shown the event actual happening.
I have seen the teaser and I do think that "The whoops" happens near the end of the event,after the last teaser,the one that you have seen as Sophia looks far too unconcerned.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
What route is Nathalie on, because she could come up from behind and pass everyone else in mutual attraction and lust. Her and Sophia's last scene was a terrific set-up.

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
I wonder if Lust and Passion have no shame at all he takes months to release his lame game updates, he abuses the patience of the patrons who knows that he is only milking money of the platform
Well, for those of us who are paying patrons for some of these games, it's pretty self regulating. Like any service/subscription type of things. If you don't deliver what the supporters want, the supporters quit paying. Just that simple. No one keeps paying if they don't feel like they aren't getting their money's worth. Same way Dish and DirectV are losing millions of subscriber and other services are adding millions. I stopped supporting Milfy City and let the developer know why. I had no faith in him, he didn't seem to have any passion or belief in his game, and after no updates at all he started a new game in hopes of getting new money. I do believe in L&P and have had long exchanges with him, and his game is different enough I keep supporting. Not at a high level. I've made it clear my level of support will go up when he learns to put more product out at a faster pace. He's trying some things to do that.

As for the graphics, they're fine for me. I'm here for the story for this one. Interestingly, one popular game (that I support), Midlife Crisis has much worse graphics that AWAM but my wife and I enjoy that one also. In fact that developer even puts some in game jokes in on screens where he's struggled with the graphics.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes