Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
From what I can tell (it's spread out a bit in the code), you need to accept Aiden's tasks, have Emma >= 4 and Dylan >= 31. Are you thinking of setting Emma up with Dylan?
>31, well Fuck!

Cheers for checking though.

The Accept Aiden's Tasks makes sense, they talk about Sophia's yellow dress, but by Sophia's line about "This'll get Dylan off my back with all the sexually charged requests" I figured you just had to follow a bit of the Dylan Sophia relationship to get Emma to come back.

I'm trying to navigate a way to set them up while on the Good Wife path, but it looks like the only way to do so is fully commit to Dylan+Sophia - then throw Emma to him as a diversion.
I suppose we'll see more of how that'supposed to work when the update after next comes out.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
>31, well Fuck!

Cheers for checking though.

The Accept Aiden's Tasks makes sense, they talk about Sophia's yellow dress, but by Sophia's line about "This'll get Dylan off my back with all the sexually charged requests" I figured you just had to follow a bit of the Dylan Sophia relationship to get Emma to come back.

I'm trying to navigate a way to set them up while on the Good Wife path, but it looks like the only way to do so is fully commit to Dylan+Sophia - then throw Emma to him as a diversion.
I suppose we'll see more of how that'supposed to work when the update after next comes out.
Yeah, I don't get it either, especially since Emma starts off on the Lesbian route, with nothing to indicate an interest in Dylan, and from what I've been told, nothing on the Dylan route to indicate she's his type at all.

But no, to my knowledge, there is no way to set Dylan up with anybody on the GW route. I'd love it if there was.

Reactions: Jude6

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Yeah, I don't get it either, especially since Emma starts off on the Lesbian route, with nothing to indicate an interest in Dylan, and from what I've been told, nothing on the Dylan route to indicate she's his type at all.

But no, to my knowledge, there is no way to set Dylan up with anybody on the GW route. I'd love it if there was.
The goal is to give Dylan a girlfriend so that Sophia can get rid of Dylan. But as you said, Dylan hasn’t shown any interest for Emma, and vice-versa . Worst of all, Dylan problem with girls was that he was completely awkward and didn’t know how to talk to them. And what did he learned with is mom? How to bargain with someone that you have no problems to talk to . Does Sophia really work in education ? I mean, Emma isn’t the most outspoken person either but she was making progress on her own. On another note, that storyline stop the Sophia/Dylan relationship. It should be on event at best if it doesn’t affect Sophia . But we have already two events planned.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I would of liked Alyssa to be in the GW route but it is not to be and you must continue the Aiden blackmail to continue with Alyssa.Are we even sure that Alyssa is Bi?
We also could need yet another save for the "Yoga event" since we have a choice to make,maybe near the end of the event.
I look forward to seeing Maria/Claire in the event as we have had no indication that either of them are bi.
I am also curious as to what Sophia may do to win back her husband,GW route,and also win him back from what work or something else?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I would of liked Alyssa to be in the GW route but it is not to be and you must continue the Aiden blackmail to continue with Alyssa.Are we even sure that Alyssa is Bi?
We also could need yet another save for the "Yoga event" since we have a choice to make,maybe near the end of the event.
I look forward to seeing Maria/Claire in the event as we have had no indication that either of them are bi.
I am also curious as to what Sophia may do to win back her husband,GW route,and also win him back from what work or something else?
Choice? I thought the only choice was whether to do the Ellie/Julia or the Alyssa event.

D

Deleted member 1710303

I guess that from the next update I can have many pictures to use in my avatar.

But wait, how many renders does AWAM have that we can use as our avatar picture?
The one that you are using now is really nice.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I guess that from the next update I can have many pictures to use in my avatar.

But wait, how many renders does AWAM have that we can use as our avatar picture?
Does it matter? Ask a Fan Artist like me and we could probably make up whatever you want. The avatar pic of Sophia hitting Bennett over the head with a baseball bat was one I did. Just PM me if you have a request.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Does it matter? Ask a Fan Artist like me and we could probably make up whatever you want. The avatar pic of Sophia hitting Bennett over the head with a baseball bat was one I did. Just PM me if you have a request.
You can do some side quest for Sophia and send it to L&p and have it added into the game? - by saying you, i don't mean just you, i mean the people who love doing the fanart for sophia!

Just suggesting, that'd be cool and the game can be expanded even more with the same span of time we wait for the official updates.

Reactions: Bane71
D

Deleted member 840101

You can do some side quest for Sophia and send it to L&p and have it added into the game? - by saying you, i don't mean just you, i mean the people who love doing the fanart for sophia!

Just suggesting, that'd be cool and the game can be expanded even more with the same span of time we wait for the official updates.
Good suggestion albeit I'm sure L&P would never want that and also I guess this topic has been discussed before. Since L&P has already planned the story if he has to rely on outside help like this he might to have to reveal the story which he would never do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bane71 and JagHond

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

That's actually more or less what some are doing in the Fan Art thread at the moment, but as Mr.Gamer said, there's no point whatsoever sending it to L&P. He'd probably be horrified at we're doing to his characters.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes