JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Good suggestion albeit I'm sure L&P would never want that and also I guess this topic has been discussed before. Since L&P has already planned the story if he has to relay on outside help like this he might to have to reveal the story which he would never do.
True, and honest, most of all. So agreeded, if my thoughts could count.

Wuth best regards.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Regarding the talk of having someone on the GW route for Dylan, makes sense but since Sophia is MC, you really wouldn't see anything with him and someone else, unless Sophia walks in or spies on Dylan having sex with whoever, which would go against the whole point of the GW route

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Regarding the talk of having someone on the GW route for Dylan, makes sense but since Sophia is MC, you really wouldn't see anything with him and someone else, unless Sophia walks in or spies on Dylan having sex with whoever, which would go against the whole point of the GW route
If that were true, you wouldn't be able help set Ellie up with Julia on the GW route, which you can. We already know there will be GW options for the Ellie/Julia event this update

VelvetMood

May 24, 2020
Mkay, let's count. There are 20% scenes need renderind. Using single PC it's about 3 weeks 24/7. Creating and rendering is 85% as he noted. So there are Art and Prog/Translation which are barely started. It seems like 45 days more till that will be finished. I will become his patron if he releases the update earlier. But I doubt it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Mkay, let's count. There are 20% scenes need renderind. Using single PC it's about 3 weeks 24/7. Creating and rendering is 85% as he noted. So there are Art and Prog/Translation which are barely started. It seems like 45 days more till that will be finished. I will become his patron if he releases the update earlier. But I doubt it.
Except that P&T can take as little as a week, and can be done at the same time as rendering. When I'm rendering Fan Art, I'm also doing a half dozen other things too. If PS takes 2, depending entirely on what L&P does, that's only 21 days, finishing at the end of the month. An update at the beginning of September like L&P is predicting is still entirely reasonable

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Except that P&T can take as little as a week, and can be done at the same time as rendering. When I'm rendering Fan Art, I'm also doing a half dozen other things too. If PS takes 2, depending entirely on what L&P does, that's only 21 days, finishing at the end of the month. An update at the beginning of September like L&P is predicting is still entirely reasonable
Well, let's be optimistic & think it might happen & then dare to hope that there might be another update this year. Too much? I swear I'm not using drink or drugs, at present.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
If that were true, you wouldn't be able help set Ellie up with Julia on the GW route, which you can. We already know there will be GW options for the Ellie/Julia event this update
yeah key part is "you can setup", you can participate in convos and set them up via a convo, but you not going see anything sexual on the GW route with Dylan and someone, unless Sophia is specifically involved.

We both know people would want to see a sex scene with Dylan, so the idea of setting Dylan up on GW route is a good idea but it not lead to any content people would want to see.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
yeah key part is "you can setup", you can participate in convos and set them up via a convo, but you not going see anything sexual on the GW route with Dylan and someone, unless Sophia is specifically involved.

We both know people would want to see a sex scene with Dylan, so the idea of setting Dylan up on GW route is a good idea but it not lead to any content people would want to see.
Well, at least what Dylan fans would want to see. I admit I'm in the minority, but I don't want to see Dylan have sex with anyone. I still consider him to be underage, and no-one has been able to present a decent argument against it. But he is still a Parker, so to see him with a gf by endgame on the GW route would be nice

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Well, at least what Dylan fans would want to see. I admit I'm in the minority, but I don't want to see Dylan have sex with anyone. I still consider him to be underage, and no-one has been able to present a decent argument against it. But he is still a Parker, so to see him with a gf by endgame on the GW route would be nice
At this point, that'd be a party pooper! Let's just assume he's become 18 last Tuesday and let's get on with it, we don't want to give patreon another reason to shut this game down!

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
How about ? Of course, I can't ask Lust&Passion any "official canon confirmation" about it because I'm not a Patreon and he rarely spends any time here at F95. But it also stands to reason that he has to be 18 or older for the game to be on Patron for its policies, no underage nor incest so...Dylan has to be at least 18 and of legal age.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How about ? Of course, I can't ask Lust&Passion any "official canon confirmation" about it because I'm not a Patreon and he rarely spends any time here at F95. But it also stands to reason that he has to be 18 or older for the game to also to be on Patron for its policies, no underage nor incest so...Dylan has to be at least 18 and of legal age.
L&P's already breaking Patreon policy by having incest, so could easily break policy by having an underage character. You know as well as I Dylan's made using probably a small precentage of a "tween" asset. And tweens are prepubescent. So no, once again, not a decent argument for Dylan being of legal age

• Angry
Reactions: Assari and Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here are two posts that I found interesting.
1.regarding the Alyssa/Sophia
2.Yoga event.
View attachment 765701
The part that is will just Alyssa/Sophia most of the time.
View attachment 765709
The words"It a kind of specail event where you have two options to follow"
Fair enough. Must have missed that little snippet last time it was posted.
I hope starting from the next update the developer will: 1- no need to tell us about the coming scenes it's better to keep it surprise. 2- to take only two Linthicum for the update 3- high definition is fine no need for extra high definition.
What's Linthicum?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes