• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Fair enough. Must have missed that little snippet last time it was posted.

What's Linthicum?
So the start of the yoga event,if they split into pairs,could be some sensual touching,visual arousal before the choice part comes into play.
I hope that the 3rd person partly involved is Zac but to be honest it could be anybody.I guess it could depends on where they meet this person.

To be honest Alley_Cat I cannot remember if I have already posted this information

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I just want to play again before the new update.
And I realized again how I really truly hate the son of *&$* character Mr. Bennett.

I am a researcher at a university and I am giving lectures too. I am not against teacher/student or teacher/teacher relationships. All are adults, no one should say something (However, I cannot flirt with anyone who is taking my classes, or even if I have a friendship with their teachers or supervisors. Uni rules, which I am finding them fair.)

However, I hate grade blackmailing. Grade Blackmailing should be punished in all means.

Seducing a wife. been there, done that.
Seducing a teacher. been there, done that.
seducing a teacher and a wife. been there, done that.
but blackmailing because of someone's grade. Ahhhhh, I hate that

Sophia should tell the janitor, he owns her a favor :)))
And I think the janitor can solve the Aiden problem too, btw...
Since Sophia likes the janitor about as much she likes piles, so I doubt it.
Sophia already has the means to end Bennets blackmail,without sleeping with him and get Dylan's history grade improved.
It all depends on what options she takes,or players choice if L&P allows players choice, as there are 3/4 options available to her

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I hope starting from the next update the developer will: 1- no need to tell us about the coming scenes it's better to keep it surprise. 2- to take only two Linthicum for the update 3- high definition is fine no need for extra high definition.
Dev be like,
High definition is good, but ultra High definition is gonna make you drool, would you like that? :love:

Fans be like,
Just give us the fuckin update! :cautious:

Dev: Let me work on her shoes, i missed a detail, it's gonna take only a month :)

Fans: :( kill me already!

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
yeah key part is "you can setup", you can participate in convos and set them up via a convo, but you not going see anything sexual on the GW route with Dylan and someone, unless Sophia is specifically involved.

We both know people would want to see a sex scene with Dylan, so the idea of setting Dylan up on GW route is a good idea but it not lead to any content people would want to see.
I want to see a blowjob first similar to how Sophia let Dylan grab her butt and jerkoff or how she participated in the bikini try-on. Some kind of situation where her doing it is "helping". The first BJ might be awkward and maybe Dylan cant finish. Then I want Dylan to kind of extort her in a similar way Aiden does/will for additional blowjobs...(I'll tell Dad what you did if you dont). Finally, after Sophia has repeatedly submitted oral servitude I want Dylan to have sex with her and be dominant. Sex while Liam is in the next room, in Dlyans room while Liam is alseep, in laundry room while everyone is home, at a rest stop during family vacation, etc. Raunchy sex where Sophia is helpless and completely submits to Dylans needs to avoid Liam finding out. Maybe Sophia learns to like it along the way...?

I want Aiden to demand nude pics, use a remote virbator, make Sophia wear sheer or "accidentally" spill water on her thin white shirt w/ no bra, all leading up to a blowbang with Aiden and some pals, until an outright gangbang with all holes penetrated.

Maybe in about 27 years we can see half of those things XD XD XD

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Aiden demand nude pictures of Sophia,maybe happen if Sophia's face is not shown, but it would also give Aiden more ammunition to blackmail Sophia with
Aiden is more into voyeurism/exhibitionism visual stimulation,I also don't see Aiden or his gang having raunchy intercourse with Sophia.
Exactly this.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
"But very likely not later than the second week" .. of September. Not so long ago L&P sounded more like "... Expect it rather around the beginning of September. ...". With L&P work behavior it is probably better to assume the beginning of October.

Then it would be almost 6 months for half a game day. Projected this means that L&P would have to work on this game for about 20 more years to finish it. My goodness, when will L&P finally start with a at least half-way reality-based project planning. A little more improvement of the art style and some more side stories and L&P will need half a year even for the announced 1/4 game day release cycle.

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
"But very likely not later than the second week" .. of September. Not so long ago L&P sounded more like "... Expect it rather around the beginning of September. ...". With L&P work behavior it is probably better to assume the beginning of October.

Then it would be almost 6 months for half a game day. Projected this means that L&P would have to work on this game for about 20 more years to finish it. My goodness, when will L&P finally start with a at least half-way reality-based project planning. A little more improvement of the art style and some more side stories and L&P will need half a year even for the announced 1/4 game day release cycle.
Unfortunately I doubt the update-per-event change will be a positive one for the following reason: it's L&P.

• Haha
Reactions: Julius Ash

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I want to see a blowjob first similar to how Sophia let Dylan grab her butt and jerkoff or how she participated in the bikini try-on. Some kind of situation where her doing it is "helping". The first BJ might be awkward and maybe Dylan cant finish. Then I want Dylan to kind of extort her in a similar way Aiden does/will for additional blowjobs...(I'll tell Dad what you did if you dont). Finally, after Sophia has repeatedly submitted oral servitude I want Dylan to have sex with her and be dominant. Sex while Liam is in the next room, in Dlyans room while Liam is alseep, in laundry room while everyone is home, at a rest stop during family vacation, etc. Raunchy sex where Sophia is helpless and completely submits to Dylans needs to avoid Liam finding out. Maybe Sophia learns to like it along the way...?

I want Aiden to demand nude pics, use a remote virbator, make Sophia wear sheer or "accidentally" spill water on her thin white shirt w/ no bra, all leading up to a blowbang with Aiden and some pals, until an outright gangbang with all holes penetrated.

Maybe in about 27 years we can see half of those things XD XD XD
I never finished reading that, as I was talking about the good wife route and you not going see anything you want on the good wife route, so you actually going be waiting forever instead of 27 years for it, have fun with that :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A better comparison would have been the first part of Day 11 which has just 515 renders. Comparing this update to their first version creates a false impression about the scope of the update because it misses out the fact that these 1327 are just for a half-day update for Day 11 of a game that has 30 planned playable days. If this was 1327 renders for 3 full days of progress, then that number would be more impressive because not only is it a high render count, but the progression of days is also better.

Of course, patrons and folks here know it's just a half-day update, but it's still an omission of important context about the update in a way that seem designed to fool people.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes