Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For Dylan's POV during yoga: It's a waste of time.
Just my opinion.
Not just you, a lot of people are thinking it.

If Ellie/julia want to keep there relationship a secret then doing it all together could be a problem.
Only Sophia knows about it so far and as for content we have no idea what content there could be and we would be just guessing about it.If the whole Parker family came along with Julia and Patrica that would be 6 people,the yoga event only had 5,so if something filthy came up you would have to chose who with and that is a lot of people to chose from.So no I don't see it involving all the Parker family
Not necessarily. There could easily be moments written in where Sophia gets to spend some time with each of them on a one-to-one basis that increase points with each character.

For example, Dylan and Sophia could share a horse and he starts getting a little handsy with her, and allowing it would increase Dylan and Filthy points. Then afterwards they have a picnic by a lake, during which Ellie and Julia go off for a bit causing Sophia to go look for them and she either just watches something raunchy with them or gets involved in it which increases Ellie and LT points. Then they go swimming and Patricia suggests playing a game which has her get quite handsy with Sophia increasing Patricia and LT points. And finally, Sophia asks this ranch owner if she can use her shower to clean up before going home and Liam enters looking to get a bit which Sophia can either accept or reject.

That's how easily L&P could fit in moments with everybody, but if you're only on certain paths, then you only see that particular content. Day 15 is going to be one long event from morning until evening, so we could be looking at an event that's up to 12 in-game hours long, which means there's plenty of time for her to do something with several characters.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
If Ellie/julia want to keep there relationship a secret then doing it all together could be a problem.
Only Sophia knows about it so far and as for content we have no idea what content there could be and we would be just guessing about it.If the whole Parker family came along with Julia and Patrica that would be 6 people,the yoga event only had 5,so if something filthy came up you would have to chose who with and that is a lot of people to chose from.So no I don't see it involving all the Parker family
If that be the case about 6 people then easy hehe, Don't invite Julia and make it a 5 people event with just the Parkers and Patricia, that way Sophia can have moments for the Straight Incest, the Good Wife, and lesbian. You choose the path and since it's a whole day then the events can be longer but with fewer people involved, making it more detailed for each path. :unsure: :sneaky:(y)

bycalifornia

Mar 21, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "D:\NG\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\NG\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Sep 13 05:02:06 2020
```
what should i do?

open console by using UnRen and type jump Back_home_kitchen down and done bro.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Not necessarily. There could easily be moments written in where Sophia gets to spend some time with each of them on a one-to-one basis that increase points with each character.

For example, Dylan and Sophia could share a horse and he starts getting a little handsy with her, and allowing it would increase Dylan and Filthy points. Then afterwards they have a picnic by a lake, during which Ellie and Julia go off for a bit causing Sophia to go look for them and she either sees just watches something raunchy with them or gets involved in it which increases Ellie and LT points. Then they go swimming and Patricia suggests playing a game which has her get quite handsy with Sophia increasing Patricia and LT points. And finally, Sophia asks this ranch owner if she can use her shower to clean up before going home and Liam enters loooking to get bit which Sophia can either accept or reject.

That's how easily L&P could fit in moments with everybody, but if you're only on certain paths, then you only see that particular content.
Sophia has never riden a horse before and I doubt Dylan has either so why would they share a horse?You are taking a lot for granted in this event and I will wait for the teasers to pop up and have a better idea of how it may unfold.

• Angry
Reactions: S1mps simps simps

AB96

Feb 11, 2018
Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

I'm getting this error after the scene where Dylan fixes Ellie's laptop.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
From what I've seen discussed on this forum, the problem of slow updates does not seem like it will go away. The developer prefers the current team size and I expect there to be some issues allocating enough time from personal life to work on something like this. Isn't the developer also in college? I wouldn't expect them to drop that to do this full time.
If you mean the team size of 1, then yes. L&P said he is or was attending college at the time this game was being produced by him. He stated once he reached certain levels that he would develop more time and drop courses to invest in his game. Now, did he follow through on his comments about this, I couldn't tell you. He hasn't really confirmed if he followed through on the comments he made about his goals. I can only speculate that something is going on because of the amount of time between updates on certain events and cryptic posts he makes on the forum and his Patreon page. Hopefully, His letter will explain things in detail.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sophia has never riden a horse before and I doubt Dylan has either so why would they share a horse?You are taking a lot for granted in this event and I will wait for the teasers to pop up and have a better idea of how it may unfold.
Well then Patricia rides with Sophia since she's experienced and gets handsy with her, and Dylan gets handsy when playing a game in the lake. The point still stands though that with the expected timeframe of morning to evening, there's plenty of time for Sophia to have moments with several characters from each path that increase their points.

If they set off at 9am and don't return until 9pm, there's at least 10 hours for this event to unfold once they get there because a 40 mile drive means that this ranch will be about an hour away, so they'd arrive at 10am and leave at 8pm.

Believing that an event this potentially long will only involve one character from one particular path is taking things for granted.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder how many people actually don't like the slow burn type of story-line vs just the slow speed of updates. Because, in my opinion, the slow burn is what makes this game so much better than others. There are some good games that are fun initially but the later updates become indistinguishable. And I do dislike the slow speed of updates because it's a depressing thought to be playing this game 5 years down the line (hopefully I'm not). And I can understand people getting frustrated about that. But I still see a lot of people not appreciating the slow story progression. If you really think about it, the game will be much less interesting once the MC has sex with any one of the other male characters which I think the author intends to be in the endgame phase. Hopefully people realize this and come to terms with it.

So here's to waiting for the main character to have an actual orgasm and many more later. Cheers. And at some point if you move on from this game, congratulations.
You are too generous with 5 years.Try with 10 and it seems even then you will be wrong.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well then Patricia rides with Sophia since she's experienced and gets handsy with her, and Dylan gets handsy when playing a game in the lake. The point still stands though that with the expected timeframe of morning to evening, there's plenty of time for Sophia to have moments with several characters from each path that increase their points.

If they set off at 9am and don't return until 9pm, there's at least 10 hours for this event to unfold once they get there because a 40 mile drive means that this ranch will be about an hour away, so they'd arrive at 10am and leave at 8pm.

Believing that an event this potentially long will only involve one character from one particular path is taking things for granted.
I never said only one character would be involved,I said it would seem/could be that way by the dialog.
What I said was
"I think the"You can come with me if you like"maybe a give away/hint.
Also Sophia never mentioned anything about bringing other people like she did with the Sam concert,just a thought. "

• Angry
Reactions: S1mps simps simps

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
There's slow burn and there's very slow burn and this is beyond even that - getting on for incredibly slow burn. What saves the game is very attractive and somewhat believable characters and a reasonably good story attached to them. I like it, though I'm not a fan of the incredibly slow burn that we have here and, frankly, I hate the Aiden nonsense. I want to see Sophia spending more 'quality' time with Ellie, though I may be old and decrepit by the time that happens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hamlet17 and farrah

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
For Dylan's POV during yoga: It's a waste of time.
Just my opinion.
I agree. There was a missed opportunity there in Dylan's POV. When Patricia caught Dylan looking around through the mirrors and made comments at the end of that scene about how Dylan was looking at Sophia and it was kinky, L&P could have added a little more there. After Patricia went over to help Dylan then she went over to Sophia to help her with that Yoga downward-facing dog stance, and she told Sophia to move her hips higher in the air. L&P could have had Patricia call Dylan over to assist her by holding onto Sophia, like the Swinsuit Pool scene where Dylan push up on Sophia back. During that time as Dylan was assisting, Patricia could have shown him to place one hand underneath her waist to force her high in the stretch and put her other hand on Sophia's Chest and had Dylan copy her on the other side of her body to demonstrate. This could have Sophia stay silent for a Filthy Point and a Patricia and Dylan point or have her move on to another pose.

But instead, we get Pinky Package Scene with Patricia and another round, I believe his fourth, Dylan's "First Person Shooter Scene".

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes