Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree. There was a missed opportunity there in Dylan's POV. When Patricia caught Dylan looking around through the mirrors and made comments at the end of that scene about how Dylan was looking at Sophia and it was kinky, L&P could have added a little more there. After Patricia went over to help Dylan then she went over to Sophia to help her with that Yoga downward-facing dog stance, and she told Sophia to move her hips higher in the air. L&P could have had Patricia call Dylan over to assist her by holding onto Sophia, like the Swinsuit Pool scene where Dylan push up on Sophia back. During that time as Dylan was assisting, Patricia could have shown him to place one hand underneath her waist to force her high in the stretch and put her other hand on Sophia's Chest and had Dylan copy her on the other side of her body to demonstrate. This could have Sophia stay silent for a Filthy Point and a Patricia and Dylan point or have her move on to another pose.

But instead, we get Pinky Package Scene with Patricia and another round, I believe his fourth, Dylan's "First Person Shooter Scene".
I believe his fourth, Dylan's "First Person Shooter Scene".
Dr.Fapalot you are coming out with some classic lines today,loving it:ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yes I played that route but as it is not mentioned in the other routes I didn't want to post any pitcures.
Yeah, but Aiden's blackmail is Dylan's idea.
And, no one was left at boarding-school. Both are home, Dylan and Zac.
And Zac knows everything. That means that Dylan too.

jmncklsn

Jun 30, 2017
Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\Compressed\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

I'm getting this error after the scene where Dylan fixes Ellie's laptop.
same error

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wait, is that shit real?! What the fuck?! :oops:

If so then my opinion of this game just took a massive fucking nosedive. What kind of absolute horsehit is that? The whole blackmail stuff is some bullshit deal between Dylan and Aiden? What the fuck is this crap?

I am so unbelievably pissed off at L&P for doing this! :mad: What a way to ruin a perfectly good mother/son story. (n)

So now I guess we can expect Dylan to "beat up" Aiden but the whole thing will just be fucking farce. :cautious: Absolutely horrid decision by L&P to have this in the game. Totally jumped the shark with this guff.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The phone call from Dylan was to pick him up from his fighting class.
If you sent Dylan away he is still away
No, I am on boarding-school path. Click, click and ... the phonecall from Dylan:
True, she left him there but he returns to the city, the same day.

Here is the save file.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Sex scene with Sophia. am i sleeping? but its not my way. my Sophia will be hungry .good update , content with Alyssa i liked most of all. but development is going slowly, 5 months of develoment for 1 day playing) author definetely should hire an assistants

Reactions: Bane71

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I agree. There was a missed opportunity there in Dylan's POV. When Patricia caught Dylan looking around through the mirrors and made comments at the end of that scene about how Dylan was looking at Sophia and it was kinky, L&P could have added a little more there. After Patricia went over to help Dylan then she went over to Sophia to help her with that Yoga downward-facing dog stance, and she told Sophia to move her hips higher in the air. L&P could have had Patricia call Dylan over to assist her by holding onto Sophia, like the Swinsuit Pool scene where Dylan push up on Sophia back. During that time as Dylan was assisting, Patricia could have shown him to place one hand underneath her waist to force her high in the stretch and put her other hand on Sophia's Chest and had Dylan copy her on the other side of her body to demonstrate. This could have Sophia stay silent for a Filthy Point and a Patricia and Dylan point or have her move on to another pose.

But instead, we get Pinky Package Scene with Patricia and another round, I believe his fourth, Dylan's "First Person Shooter Scene".
Yeah, that's gonna keep us straight incest fans happy. Since when did anyone ever care about us? :(

The way you described Dylan pushing up Sophia and she keeps silent for filthy points, is so hot. :love: Wish he added that! I too for a second thought Patricia was gonna call Dylan to assist his mom, but no, she wants her sister all to herself. Agh, lesbians ruining our moments! :cautious:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

If so then my opinion of this game just took a massive fucking nosedive. What kind of absolute horsehit is that? The whole blackmail stuff is some bullshit deal between Dylan and Aiden? What the fuck is this crap?

I am so unbelievably pissed off at L&P for doing this! :mad: What a way to ruin a perfectly good mother/son story. (n)

So now I guess we can expect Dylan to "beat up" Aiden but the whole thing will just be fucking farce. :cautious: Absolutely horrid decision by L&P to have this in the game. Totally jumped the shark with this guff.
No pun intended here, but I'm shocked that you didn't know about this scene with the boarding school. This was the error on the boarding school path that needed to be fixed. Trust me, when I saw this I was like hold on... First of all, when was there any hint about a midlife crisis up to this point? Also; this is another reason why the first perception shows him to be an asshole here even though L&P said Dylan did it out of concern per the text. He literally set up Sophia on this path.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

It's just a path right? You can always choose not to send him to the boarding school and keep Sophia in the dark about the whole Dylan Aiden Deal thing.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes