Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The blackmail is fake. Dylan and Aiden made some sort of deal whereby Dylan will do something for Aiden in exchange for Aiden getting Sophia to dress more provocatively and do slutty because Dylan thinks it will make her feel better. So he's essentially offered her up to this scumbag to do with what he pleases and now Dylan has also become a scumbag.
Dylan did this out of concern for his mother.Aiden put the extra tasks in and changed the original deal.
Ok Dylan made a whopping mistake with Aiden but it was not done out of malice towards his mother

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Already working on it. If anyone wants to learn how to do it, feel free to PM me. Just title it with AWAM Mod or something
I am looking forward to it. If you need a guinea pig to try the mode, just keep in your mind I will be an excited volunteer :)
I have a couple of things to finish related to my job, however, as soon as I have enough time I am planning to look at the modding and I might PM you. Thanks for your help offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Dylan did this out of concern of his mother.Aiden put the extra tasks in and changed the original deal.
Ok Dylan made a whopping mistake with Aiden but it was not done out of malice towards his mother
If this is true, this is a plothole and makes no-sense. Why would Dylan befriend the guy who beat him up and worst of all, suggest how blackmailing should be done, wtf

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You realise that he's doing this on the other path too, right? Sending Dylan to boarding school just means he confesses to it but if you don't send him then the "blackmail" is still some shitty, scummy plan of Dylan's.
Right now, if he intended to confuse the hell out of the readers following Dylan, He's doing a good job on it. And you're right, the story is now in play and it is hidden on the other path that you choose not to send Dylan to boarding school, how is this going to play out??? Because if Aiden is backed into a corner, He can use this as leverage. This story is bouncing all over the damn place right now.

Could this lead to some NTR events? :sick:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
And now.... Other months of writing post about wannabe implementations, desires scenes, waiting for the next update that will consist in overall 10 minutes gameplay...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ok shock horror I am going to defend Dylan once more(Please don't hate me)

Actually his goal was just to bring his mom to wear more sexy dresses and loosen her up a little bit. It was already hinted a couple of times in the game that Sophia was earlier different. She dressed more sexy. Dylan remembers that when he was a kid is missing that, although his mom is hotter than ever now. He thinks she like in a midlife crisis and actually only wanted to help her. Of course he couldn't know that Aiden would exploit the situation and especially not, that his mom would go along. So, Dylan just thinks, his plan works and his mom's finally dressing hotter. This is all he wanted.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wait a minute!!! Sophia mentioned the 12 tasks and Dylan wasn't aware of those tasks that means that Aiden took advantage of Sophia's love for Dylan and Dylan's ignorance and deal to get some benefits for himself. There weren't supposed to be 12 tasks just one and for her to dress sexy and that was it.

So...in the self-defense lessons branch, Dylan could still fight and beat up Aiden for taking the deal and take advantage of Sophia by going further for his own benefit, for doing something that it wasn't on the deal and it would still make sense if it goes to the point of defending Sophia after Aiden takes the tasks way too far and preventing it for becoming too "extreme".
Yeah, no shit! What did he think was going to happen when he made a deal with the devil? Did he really think Aiden would go easy on her? It still doesn't excuse the fact that this entire blackmail is subplot is bullshit because there's zero reason for Dylan to make that deal in the first place. Clearly Aiden't asking something of him but he didn't need to ask anything of Aiden, which would mean we wouldn't have had to deal with this horrid blackmail storyline that has always been one of the worst parts of the game if he hadn't done it.

L&P has fucked his story with this one. Totally jumped the shark and is probably as bad if not worse than the fire in Acting Lessons.

Is this revelead in-game? If so, what path exactly? I played the most regular path with Dylan
Dylan confesses to it if he's sent to boarding school but it means that it's also true on the path where you don't send him.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, no shit! What did he think was going to happen when he made a deal with the devil? Did he really think Aiden would go easy on her? It still doesn't excuse the fact that this entire blackmail is subplot is bullshit because there's zero reason for Dylan to make that deal in the first place. Clearly Aiden't asking something of him but he didn't need to ask anything of Aiden, which would mean we wouldn't have had to deal with this horrid blackmail storyline that has always been one of the worst parts of the game if he hadn't done it.

L&P has fucked his story with this one. Totally jumped the shark and is probably as bad if not worse than the fire in Acting Lessons.

Dylan confesses to it if he's sent to boarding school but it means that it's also true on the path where you don't send him.
If you sent Dylan away you would already know what Aiden wants

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

Actually his goal was just to bring his mom to wear more sexy dresses and loosen her up a little bit. It was already hinted a couple of times in the game that Sophia was earlier different. She dressed more sexy. Dylan remembers that when he was a kid is missing that, although his mom is hotter than ever now. He thinks she like in a midlife crisis and actually only wanted to help her. Of course he couldn't know that Aiden would exploit the situation and especially not, that his mom would go along. So, Dylan just thinks, his plan works and his mom's finally dressing hotter. This is all he wanted.
NO, We love you for it! :p

Exactly. We can't blame the little guy for wanting to see his mommy in sexy clothes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dylan did this out of concern for his mother.Aiden put the extra tasks in and changed the original deal.
But he has no reason to ask anything of Aiden. Aiden is asking him to do something involving some "data" and that doing so will probably keep Aiden off his back. So Dylan has zero fucking reason to ask Aiden to fake blackmail to wear more revealing clothes or whatever the hell he thought would soothe some non-existent midlife crisis.

Ultimately, my main issue is that this is just bullshit writing. It's honestly one of the worst decisions I've ever seen a dev make because this whole blackmail subplot was already deeply disliked by people because of the possibility of NTR and seeing that little shitstain lay a finger on her, and now we find out that it was all started because of a stupid and completely unnecessary action of Dylan's makes it so much because it's not just a poorly written plot point, it's a plot point that didn't have to exist in the first place.

It distorts so much about Dylan's character and this whole subplot that it just makes both of them so much shittier and has a decent character into one of the worst in the game. It's really starting to seem like L&P is just going to make every male character total scumbag so I guess we'll just have to wait and see how they turn Sam and Zac into total shits too.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Usually, these are an indicator of a Midlife crisis. - Produce feelings of intense depression, remorse, and high levels of anxiety, or the desire to achieve youthfulness or make drastic changes to their current lifestyle or feel the wish to change past decisions and events. - At what point, did Dylan think Sophia was in a "Midlife Crisis?" What hints were there? I didn't see anything about her being in a midlife crisis from a reader's perspective.

I understand what he was trying to do, but it makes no damn sense at this point in the story. Maybe down the road, we might get more insight. But now I'm having a hard time seeing this playing out realistically.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dylan doesn't know about the 3rd task. And never know. Aiden is putting it on Sophia's day off.
And the real blackmail will start. But he needs something to use later as blackmail.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
After what I just found out about Dylan, he can fuck off! Ellie may be getting too manipulative, but she's still an angel compared to Dylan because seriously, fuck him!
Hahaha duuuude calm down. The scumbag is Aiden!! he took the deal and changed it without Dylan knowing it. Dylan did it in order for Sophia's concern that he thought that she was going through some midlife-crisis and her age so he wanted that she would dress sexy and feel desired and admired to maybe boost her mood, to realize how gorgeous she is even at her age.

AIDEN! was the one who ruined everything of the deal and forced Sophia to do the tasks or he'll beat up Dylan, he may be lying but he is lying in order to get more from Sophia than Dylan originally intended. Dylan was hoping to help Sophia's mood or confidence and Aiden didn't give a fuck and changed that for his own benefit through the ignorance of both Sophia & Dylan.

You're a Patreon, ask L&P!

I'm not doing the boarding school path and never had any intention of doing it because I wanted to keep the Dylan events going.
I'm not either, I wanted to keep Dylan close to Sophia and just do the tasks up to a point when Sophia or Dylan will stop the Blackmail, it was originally fake but it turned real when Aiden start adding more tasks.

I honestly don't care what Dylan's reasons are, this is honestly a really shitty bit of writing to do this to Dylan because only a total scumbag would pull this kind of crap.
Or someone who's concern about his mother and thinks she is going through a crisis and that even younger men can look and admire her even at her age. Was it badly executed the plan, yes!!! but he had good intentions.

So is the comfortable solution to Aiden's problem only open to people who sent Dylan away?
As the Dylan/Zac/Aiden was not mentioned in the other routes unless Sophia finds out about it on the day of the task.
I don't know. Depends on when do you send Dylan away because if Sophia rejects the blackmail from the beginning then there aren't any tasks and Dylan is off to a boarding school, isn't it? or the boarding school is only available after doing the first or second task? :unsure:

I have a question, is it just me but when u play the yoga event from Sophia's POV, Dylan automatically refuses to join the workout when Patricia asks him, but if you play from his POV you get a choice of joining or declining?
Yeah, from Sophia's perspective Dylan automatically rejects joining in, only on Dylan's perspective do you have the choice of joining them or not, which I think it's better if Dylan joins them for a scene with Patricia.

I don't care actually. I want to bone the mom, and I'd much prefer if Dylan (her son) is the one doing it. It's just a game. I can shut off the part of brain that thinks he's manipulating her, even if he does, it's still kinda hot he does whatever he could to seduce his mom. Don't judge me please! :ROFLMAO:
I much preferred it too actually, I ONLY preferred that Dylan fucks Sophia that's why I'm not doing any other path. No judgment from me.

So Sophia finds out what the task is on day 19 (playable day 12) but she can kill it on day 20 playable day 13.
So does Dylan confess about his dead with Aiden to Sophia on the other routes.
No, at least not yet anyway, in the self-defense lessons, Sophia doesn't know about the deal, Dylan doesn't know about Aiden's new extra tasks and going over the deal and Dylan hasn't confessed to Sophia about the deal, everything is going without any of them knowing the truth.

The blackmail is fake. Dylan and Aiden made some sort of deal whereby Dylan will do something for Aiden in exchange for Aiden getting Sophia to dress more provocatively and do slutty because Dylan thinks it will make her feel better. So he's essentially offered her up to this scumbag to do with what he pleases and now Dylan has also become a scumbag.
Dylan didn't know what Aiden was doing until Sophia mentioned it and asked about the tasks. He made a mistake but he is not a scumbag, just a bad judgment to recruit a bully in order to convince Sophia to dress sexy and feel better by the rest of the students admiring her but NOT the rest of the tasks.

I like that idea. I guess problem solved then. Protecting her and seducing her in the process. :love:
Exactly!! at least that's what I hope. :sneaky::love: That he would defend and protect Sophia from Aiden who took the deal and twist it for his benefit. It was meant to make Sophia feel better about herself and her age and appearance NOT to humiliate her in front of the class.

Exactly!! you're right!. It was Aiden the asshole who turned a well-intended plan to boost Sophia's confidence from her students admiring her for her beauty regardless of her age by dressing sexy to just humiliate her in front of everybody and coercing that he would beat up Dylan if not complying.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes