Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
So, Zac, knowing everything, enjoyed the show.
Good boy. :sneaky:
He is on the deal just as you say to enjoy the show of his crush dressing sexy, not to make her feel better for Dylan's concerns. Another selfish friend beside the neighbor kid. Dylan needs to learn how to choose his true friends. He may have a problem with the judging of people hehehe.

But Zac told everything to Dylan, right? So, Dylan knows that Aiden was crossed the line.
Of course not!!! Dylan only knew about it until Sophia mentioned the tasks.
Such a good friend, I would call him a "motherfucker" but alas in his case, I actually wish that he was in fact with Alyssa so not much of an insult but a good suggestion hahaha. Maybe just "good friend".

Check it out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok shock horror I am going to defend Dylan once more(Please don't hate me)

Actually his goal was just to bring his mom to wear more sexy dresses and loosen her up a little bit. It was already hinted a couple of times in the game that Sophia was earlier different. She dressed more sexy. Dylan remembers that when he was a kid is missing that, although his mom is hotter than ever now. He thinks she like in a midlife crisis and actually only wanted to help her. Of course he couldn't know that Aiden would exploit the situation and especially not, that his mom would go along. So, Dylan just thinks, his plan works and his mom's finally dressing hotter. This is all he wanted.
No hate from me, join the good side, we have beer!! hehe.
Here's another one

Exactly!!! that's what I wanted to say.

Old dog is slowing coming to our side :ROFLMAO: He defends Dylan better than we ever could!
And there's beer on our side! hehehe. Yeah, he does a good job defending Dylan.

NO, We love you for it! :p

Exactly. We can't blame the little guy for wanting to see his mommy in sexy clothes.
I agree, he was just naive and Sophia said so but he wasn't bad nor a scumbag. But he meant well for Sophia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Considering Dylan's age, maybe he didn't foresee the bad outcomes? just a maybe!
He could have just started in the art of planning and manipulation but the intention was good, the initiative was good, the planning and angles were good, The execution was terrible, and the unforeseeable changes weren't considered.

I am agreeing with a Dylan fan I need a large drink:oops:
Here you go! Another one, better than dog treats, have a beer. hehe.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
If you play with fire, you end up getting burnt, that's how it works.

Dylan is stupid, and in real life he should be grounded for months and would be smacked by his mother/father to say the least. However Sophia won't do that because he did it out of concern and is just a boy who might get broken if got punished in any possible way....

This makes her as stupid as him, and I'm sure we'll see that happening, it's just a matter of time.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
He is on the deal just as you say to enjoy the show of his crush dressing sexy, not to make her feel better for Dylan's concerns. Another selfish friend beside the neighbor kid. Dylan needs to learn how to choose his true friends. He may have a problem with the judging of people hehehe.

Of course not!!! Dylan only knew about it until Sophia mentioned the tasks.
Such a good friend, I would call him a "motherfucker" but alas in his case, I actually wish that he was in fact with Alyssa so not much of an insult but a good suggestion hahaha. Maybe just "good friend".
You are damn right, look at Zac eyes when Sophia is talking about
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/831574_screenshot0008.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/831576_screenshot0010.png

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
If you play with fire, you end up getting burnt, that's how it works.

Dylan is stupid, and in real life he should be grounded for months and would be smacked by his mother/father to say the least. However Sophia won't do that because he did it out of concern and is just a boy who might get broken if got punished in any possible way....

This makes her as stupid as him, and I'm sure we'll see that happening, it's just a matter of time.
That what I mean about L&P comment on how he wants his game to be realistic. If Dylan was setting her up to Prank her and get her to laugh is one thing. But to set her up in the manner he did, In my eyes, is just as bad as Liam gambling the house away with "A little gambling problem."

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
I'm getting a crash after Dylan checks Ellie's laptop, when Sophia is either at the store? or the scene before says she's putting groceries in the fridge and getting a soda.
I'm getting the same treatment , do we need to start from scratch ? or .. what?

Found the FIX on page 2048 !

Reactions: Randeep44

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
That what I mean about L&P comment on how he wants his game to be realistic. If Dylan was setting her up to Prank her and get her to laugh is one thing. But to set her up in the manner he did, In my eyes, is just as bad as Liam gambling the house away with "A little gambling problem."
Not to mention Sam's case, who went directly to her room to spy on her, and instead of telling him off, she had a gift for him (she got almost naked). That's definitely believable, yes...

However I find this twist quite surprising and I like the game to be so unpredictable. I didn't know about it (I'm not following this path), but now I'm looking forward to seeing how the Aiden path is going to be closed in my path (no boarding school).

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Not to mention Sam's case, who went directly to her room to spy on her, and instead of telling him off, she had a gift for him (she got almost naked). That's definitely believable, yes...

However I find this twist quite surprising and I like the game to be so unpredictable. I didn't know about it (I'm not following this path), but now I'm looking forward to seeing how the Aiden path is going to be closed in my path (no boarding school).
Don't forget the treehouse... :p

Surprising and unpredictable are two good words here, but I don't even know how this is going to evolve now. We just went from Sex-Ed to I just set up a blackmail scene with you with Aiden confession or it's still in play. How is this going to lead to anything is beyond me now. Also; Is he really shy now?

Reactions: Old Dog

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

There's surprising and unpredictable, and then there's .

This was L&P's jumping the the shark moment.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes