Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No pun intended here, but I'm shocked that you didn't know about this scene with the boarding school. This was the error on the boarding school path that needed to be fixed. Trust me, when I saw this I was like hold on... First of all, when was there any hint about a midlife crisis up to this point? Also; this is another reason why the first perception shows him to be an asshole here even though L&P said Dylan did it out of concern per the text. He literally set up Sophia on this path.
So the pool event was really a waste of time.I know that he said it opens up a short story but this is crazy.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, that's gonna keep us straight incest fans happy. Since when did anyone ever care about us? :(

The way you described Dylan pushing up Sophia and she keeps silent for filthy points, is so hot. :love: Wish he added that! I too for a second thought Patricia was gonna call Dylan to assist his mom, but no, she wants her sister all to herself. Agh, lesbians ruining our moments! :cautious:
If you follow the scene throughout the POV, which I'm assuming you did. He does reflect or narrate a possible threesome in the car ride home with Patrica and Sophia.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
So the pool event was really a waste of time.I know that he said it opens up a short story but this is crazy.
The story has already been written right? or is he doing it on the go? (which is a bad idea imo)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, that's gonna keep us straight incest fans happy. Since when did anyone ever care about us? :(

The way you described Dylan pushing up Sophia and she keeps silent for filthy points, is so hot. :love: Wish he added that! I too for a second thought Patricia was gonna call Dylan to assist his mom, but no, she wants her sister all to herself. Agh, lesbians ruining our moments! :cautious:
After what I just found out about Dylan, he can fuck off! Ellie may be getting too manipulative, but she's still an angel compared to Dylan because seriously, fuck him!

No pun intended here, but I'm shocked that you didn't know about this scene with the boarding school. This was the error on the boarding school path that needed to be fixed. Trust me, when I saw this I was like hold on... First of all, when was there any hint about a midlife crisis up to this point? Also; this is another reason why the first perception shows him to be an asshole here even though L&P said Dylan did it out of concern per the text. He literally set up Sophia on this path.
I'm not doing the boarding school path and never had any intention of doing it because I wanted to keep the Dylan events going.

I honestly don't care what Dylan's reasons are, this is honestly a really shitty bit of writing to do this to Dylan because only a total scumbag would pull this kind of crap.

The yoga event was a waste of time, not the pool scene.

It's just a path right? You can always choose not to send him to the boarding school and keep Sophia in the dark about the whole Dylan Aiden Deal thing.
You realise that he's doing this on the other path too, right? Sending Dylan to boarding school just means he confesses to it but if you don't send him then the "blackmail" is still some shitty, scummy plan of Dylan's.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So is the comfortable solution to Aiden's problem only open to people who sent Dylan away?
As the Dylan/Zac/Aiden was not mentioned in the other routes unless Sophia finds out about it on the day of the task.

• Angry
Reactions: S1mps simps simps

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
After all this, the 3rd task is Aiden's idea. He's putting it on Sophia's day off so that Zac doesn't know about it.

And the real blackmail will start. But he needs something to use later as blackmail.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I have a question, is it just me but when u play the yoga event from Sophia's POV, Dylan automatically refuses to join the workout when Patricia asks him, but if you play from his POV you get a choice of joining or declining?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
If you follow the scene throughout the POV, which I'm assuming you did. He does reflect or narrate a possible threesome in the car ride home with Patrica and Sophia.
Yeah i saw that scene. If it is to happen, it'll take 5 years at least!

tbh i think Alyssa Zac route is the one supposed to be for us straight fans. In Patricia Yoga event, whatever you do with Dylan, you can't get any Dylan points, which basically means there's no future events between mom and son in that route.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Are people seriously OK with this? Dylan has now been revealed to be some shitty little scumbag who's letting another shitty scumbag fake blackmail his own mother in whatever twisted way he wants, and everybody's just fine that? Have you all gone mad? :WaitWhat:
What do you mean Dylan's letting his mom get blackmailed?

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
So now I guess we can expect Dylan to "beat up" Aiden but the whole thing will just be fucking farce. :cautious: Absolutely horrid decision by L&P to have this in the game. Totally jumped the shark with this guff.
Wait a minute!!! Sophia mentioned the 12 tasks and Dylan wasn't aware of those tasks that means that Aiden took advantage of Sophia's love for Dylan and Dylan's ignorance and deal to get some benefits for himself. There weren't supposed to be 12 tasks just one and for her to dress sexy and that was it.

So...in the self-defense lessons branch, Dylan could still fight and beat up Aiden for taking the deal and take advantage of Sophia by going further for his own benefit, for doing something that it wasn't on the deal and it would still make sense if it goes to the point of defending Sophia after Aiden takes the tasks way too far and preventing it for becoming too "extreme".

It's just a path right? You can always choose not to send him to the boarding school and keep Sophia in the dark about the whole Dylan Aiden Deal thing.
Yes, it's just a branch of the path. You can still choose to not sending him away and go for the Defense lessons instead, keep Sophia in the dark, and then Dylan finding out that Aiden took the deal too far and probably fight him.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Are people seriously OK with this? Dylan has now been revealed to be some shitty little scumbag who's letting another shitty scumbag fake blackmail his own mother in whatever twisted way he wants, and everybody's just fine that? Have you all gone mad? :WaitWhat:
Fine with me...hated him since first time I saw him. He will die a virgin in my playthrough heh.

Edit: Maybe you can tell me HB (my post has been buried)...does sending Dylly to boarding school affect the Alyssia scenes/path?

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
After what I just found out about Dylan, he can fuck off! Ellie may be getting too manipulative, but she's still an angel compared to Dylan because seriously, fuck him!

I'm not doing the boarding school path and never had any intention of doing it because I wanted to keep the Dylan events going.

I honestly don't care what Dylan's reasons are, this is honestly a really shitty bit of writing to do this to Dylan because only a total scumbag would pull this kind of crap.

The yoga event was a waste of time, not the pool scene.

You realise that he's doing this on the other path too, right? Sending Dylan to boarding school just means he confesses to it but if you don't send him then the "blackmail" is still some shitty, scummy plan of Dylan's.
I don't care actually. I want to bone the mom, and I'd much prefer if Dylan (her son) is the one doing it. It's just a game. I can shut off the part of brain that thinks he's manipulating her, even if he does, it's still kinda hot he does whatever he could to seduce his mom. Don't judge me please! :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So Sophia finds out what the task is on day 19 (playable day 12) but she can kill it on day 20 playable day 13.
So does Dylan confess about his dead with Aiden to Sophia on the other routes.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Fine with me...hated him since first time I saw him. He will die a virgin in my playthrough heh.

Edit: Maybe you can tell me HB (my post has been buried)...does sending Dylly to boarding school affect the Alyssia scenes/path?
Yes as far as we know it kills off Alyssa,you have to carry on with Aidens blckmail.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What do you mean Dylan's letting his mom get blackmailed?
The blackmail is fake. Dylan and Aiden made some sort of deal whereby Dylan will do something for Aiden in exchange for Aiden getting Sophia to dress more provocatively and do slutty because Dylan thinks it will make her feel better. So he's essentially offered her up to this scumbag to do with what he pleases and now Dylan has also become a scumbag.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
The blackmail is fake. Dylan and Aiden made some sort of deal whereby Dylan will do something for Aiden in exchange for Aiden getting Sophia to dress more provocatively and do slutty because Dylan thinks it will make her feel better. So he's essentially offered her up to this scumbag to do with what he pleases and now Dylan has also become a scumbag.
Is this revelead in-game? If so, what path exactly? I played the most regular path with Dylan

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
So...in the self-defense lessons branch, Dylan could still fight and beat up Aiden for taking the deal and take advantage of Sophia by going further for his own benefit, for doing something that it wasn't on the deal and it would still make sense if it goes to the point of defending Sophia after Aiden takes the tasks way too far and preventing it for becoming too "extreme".
I like that idea. I guess problem solved then. Protecting her and seducing her in the process. :love:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes