xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
I find it absolutely ridiculous that any woman would accept the blackmail past the first day and if any player is honest with themselves in RPing Sophia (even leaning towards totally filthy), the blackmail would never happen anyways. Indulging Aiden past just not wearing a bra the first day is, in my mind, absolutely ridiculous. On the bright side, the way Sophia handles the blackmail by going to Patricia is refreshingly appropriate. I'm so used to stories like this locking you into some moronic choice when there is an obvious solution staring at you in the face that this actually left me quite happy with the story.

Reactions: greg1111

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What happened to the animations, they were decent, now they have that blurry effect, it seems lacking frames.

I show two gifs: Before and now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, the good wife path sucks. In this update only offers the jacuzzi scene, which is only like 5 renders and the sex scene with Liam is lame, nothing erotic in it, plain, no seduction, pure routine, poor animation.
The GW path is so bad even L&P can't be bothered putting much effort into it anymore. :ROFLMAO:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
What happened to the animations, they were decent, now they have that blurry effect, it seems lacking frames.

I show two gifs: Before and now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, the good wife path sucks. In this update only offers the jacuzzi scene, which is only like 5 renders and the sex scene with Liam is lame, nothing erotic in it, plain, no seduction, pure routine, poor animation.
I noticed that too. The "Antonio" scene is like that as well. a pause or break in the motion and it's not smooth motion. I was wondering if he sort of rushed it towards the end because of how long the development was taking from April.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I hope Bennett eventually gets punched hard....with a metal chair.....over his head. Arrogant, egotistical, pompous jack-ass.
Die you sick fuck.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I hope Bennett eventually gets punched hard....with a metal chair.....over his head. Arrogant, egotistical, pompous jack-ass.
Die you sick fuck.
There is the render I made of Sophia clocking him in the back of the head with a baseball bat. If you want a copy just PM me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How many scenes are there in total?
This game doesn't really have "scenes", it has "events", and there are a lot of them, but they're mostly setup events to build relationships and the sexual ones are majority softcore teasing events. There are currently only 2 times when Sophia has sex and they're both with her husband on the Good Wife path.

Jan 28, 2019
wow.
Despite the reviews, I figured I'd check it out anyhow. A slow burn doesn't bother me. Hell, low sex content doesn't bother me. So, why not take a look?

Holy hell, these characters couldn't be more insufferable if they tried.

• Haha
Reactions: Rythan25

rowdyranger

Apr 25, 2018
I did a calculation to estimate when the game will be finished. Currently we are done with event day 18 which is playable day 11

My calculation
total playable days left = 19
each update requirement = 5 months
total updates until game end = 38
total years required = (38 x 5 )/ 12 = 15.83 years

Those 15 years will be used to do the below ( according to his patreon )
A. scenes creation
B. rendering
C. Art with photoshop
D. Programming and translation

A & B took up 85% of his time. C & D took the remaining 15%

But hey he might think years is way too long for making a game and might decide to speed things up
by
1. Increasing the team members in the project
2. Focus on the core characters and eliminate some of the branch stories.
3. Work full time instead of part time. ( not really sure )
4. Build a render ''farm''

L&P is kinda perfectionist according to himself. So doing 1. will probably eliminate D. That 7.5% ( i assumed it will take half of the 15%) time reduction.
Doing 2. 3. 4. might reduce 20% of A. B. C. so thats around 0.2 x 92.5% = 18.5% time reduction

Total time reduction = 7.5% + 18.5% = 26%

hence under best cause scenario we are looking at 74% x 15.83 = 11.71 years more before we see the final finished production of AWAM.

What you guys think of my analysis ? If you disagree give me a better estimate

I agree with you. And if you look at the person who is spending $30 USD/mo X 12 X15year = $5400 for a game in which they already paid $1080.00 ... one should be able to use their imagination. Even at $1/mo you still pay $180 for a game. Just thinking!!

Caryland

May 23, 2020
Umm, me thinks you need a proof reader, or editor. The language is very oddly used in this latest update. This is the first time I've played the game with a brand new update, so I'm assuming the other updates had the language patched. It needs it, the dialogue in some places is very awkward.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Umm, me thinks you need a proof reader, or editor. The language is very oddly used in this latest update. This is the first time I've played the game with a brand new update, so I'm assuming the other updates had the language patched. It needs it, the dialogue in some places is very awkward.
I noticed that too but don't think it was too bad. It's not like he mangled whole sentences or you had no idea what the person was trying to say. It didn't detract from the game at all for me. Probably be fixed by the next update.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes