Caryland

May 23, 2020
I noticed that too but don't think it was too bad. It's not like he mangled whole sentences or you had no idea what the person was trying to say. It didn't detract from the game at all for me. Probably be fixed by the next update.
No, I agree. It was just a bit startling to me cause as I said I played all the other updates after it had been polished, so I guess I was just expecting the same dialogue quality.

godzomar

Sep 12, 2020
an error comes out when the protagonist arrives at the super I get an error and I play it can no longer advance someone knows what happens?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I noticed that too but don't think it was too bad. It's not like he mangled whole sentences or you had no idea what the person was trying to say. It didn't detract from the game at all for me. Probably be fixed by the next update.
It's a beta anyway. It was released know knowing that the dialogue would need to be edited. But people like me (who can edit dialogue), would rather the poorly edited update. Like the heavy handed Ellie dialogue. I can easily edit the script4.rpyc to make it more within her character, just give me time.

skullpheonix

Apr 10, 2020
  • I played this update. Have to say, kind of okay after all the hype from the dev.
  • I loved the Alyssa/Sophia event. Sophia looks beautiful in all the sundresses. I mean the scene was building up to something erotic and then it's cut-off and we are left hanging.
  • I thought maybe leaving Dylan in the boarding school would probably extend the Alyssa/Sophia event since they stop because the boys might hear them. But it completely cancels the Alyssa event. She was free that whole day, right?
  • After the Dylan scheme reveal, I no longer like that character. I was hoping for some good relationship between him and Sophia but now it's just disappointing.
  • Yoga event from Dylan's perspective was good.

Reactions: afterlights

ArPan666

Aug 1, 2018
The update was OK! But just that no more no less. I can already tell that the developer lost hist passion to the game.
I think a lot of developers lost their passion and just leave uncompleted games or ended in absurs ways, i use to be a patron of some of them, but is so disapointing i prefer just look for completed games or buy them but just finished, it's so boring start a game after every beta, alfa, version, release :(

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Almost like the author is good at milking eh? :unsure:
I think "milking" is too loud a word. On the other hand, it would be strange not to use your reputation as a famous author when the fanbase is already formed and your products are waiting one way or another.

After the Dylan scheme reveal, I no longer like that character.it's just disappointing.
I was wondering what you expected from an almost teenager who thinks with his dick instead of his head?

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I think a lot of developers lost their passion and just leave uncompleted games or ended in absurs ways, i use to be a patron of some of them, but is so disapointing i prefer just look for completed games or buy them but just finished, it's so boring start a game after every beta, alfa, version, release :(
Gee I don't know why some developers might lose interest in creating their game after a while. Could be they have to deal with constant complaining from unappreciative mooches who each want the game to go their own specific way or label them a "milker" for updates that aren't the size they want or come out on the time they want without considering maybe the creator just wants to take some time off, has to work at a normal job, or just be with family. Go figure :rolleyes:

For those complaining about this guy losing passion all they have to do is go to his Patreon page and read a post he made that's visible to everyone even if you don't pledge. Hope he doesn't mind I copied it as I want to post it here.

For those who're holding the view that I started to work with passion on the game with fast updates and then become much slower since my support grew.

Here some facts:

My demo came out in October 2017. I started with the story for the first days end of 2016. January 2017 I started to learn Daz Studio in a crash course and in February I started working on the first scenes of the game. So, we can say I needed around 9 months for the demo which contained 940 renders and 62 MS Word pages of translated text.

My first update 0.02 came out around February 2018. It contained 591 renders and 31 MS Word pages of translated text. I started working on it in the middle of November 2017 after redoing the game from RPGM to Renpy. So, 2,5 months development time.

At this moment I didn't know even 10% about Daz Studio and Photoshop, what I know now! No dforce, no texture editing, no mesh editing, no texture editing, no own light systems... nothing! And also the details, adjustments and editing were much more limited! Also the expressions and poses were less professionally looking!

Next update 0.100 will contain around 1300 renders and 45 MS Word pages of translated text! For this it will take 5 months.

And you just need to compare the art of my upcoming update with my first two! Plus what you don't know is that since June 1st I got a new apartment but am still living in my old one because I have no time for the move because of the update. My family members are helping me with the build up the interior of the accommodation otherwise I would shoot myself of stress!

Plus more support means answering more messages and emails!

Many think that if you have experience with Daz Studio you have to work faster. Yes, it's true. But there's also another side of the coin. The more you know about the possibilities of a program and the more you want to make the game look greater and greater, the more time it needs. Using dforce alone in almost every scene takes much more time. And who thinks that dforce is just for cloth simulation is wrong. There are countless of other cool things you can do with it! Saving/loading big scenes takes time. Plus, my lighting system is very complex now. Every camera angle needs a setting change!

Yeah, maybe I worked 1 or 2 hours more per day at the very beginning. So, now 10-12 hours per day and at the beginning 12-14. But someday you understand that this is a marathon and not a 100 metres race! For half a year I'd like to fly to my relatives and relax for at least 4-5 days! Plus finally move to my new apartment! So, it's also in my interest to finally finish that freaking update!

This was made on August 1st. So the dopes bitching about him "losing passion" have no clue what they're talking about. My guess it's just sour grapes on their part for the reasons I stated earlier. I notice this a lot with the games on this site. The creator is the one making the game. It's his time, effort, money and sacrifice he's putting in, but some people here actually think they can tell him when it should come out, what the story should be or how big it should be. If any of you geniuses know so much about this stuff then make your own game and show us all how it's done. Your whining just gets pathetic after a while.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Is there a maximum for adding posters to "ignore"? It's really lessening the number of thread pages, but I'd hate to cap out.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I wonder if Dylan arranged the Bennett deal too ...?
That would really sink Dylan in the polls. (I feel validated for wanting to send him to the moon. Gut was correct.) He may have caught wind of Aiden's scheme and took advantage. Then again, whomever has such a ridiculous name for his penis may be that depraved on his own.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
What happened to the animations, they were decent, now they have that blurry effect, it seems lacking frames.

I show two gifs: Before and now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, the good wife path sucks. In this update only offers the jacuzzi scene, which is only like 5 renders and the sex scene with Liam is lame, nothing erotic in it, plain, no seduction, pure routine, poor animation.
that's what I was saying, the animations and sex scenes (which should be the focus of the game) are overlooked. the game starts with 2 identical renders, only the alarm time changes; in other situations the renders differ only in the position of an eyebrow; then the dev makes an animation with only 2 renderings in loop. I honestly don't understand it

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes