nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ellie is not only manipulative, she began by blackmailing her mother, emotional blackmail, for her own interest, a sexual one. To know what it's like to kiss her own mother.
And then what does she do? She shares her own mother with her friend.
Why would she do this with her own mother? Because it turns her on.
Better not forget this, she begins to touch herself. Next step could be with Logan instead of Julia, why not?
1600166144671.png

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Sex scene with Liam is very disappointing. Angles and animations dont give any stimulus furthermore animations dont belong to this age.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dylan has used emotional blackmail as well but remember that it is easier for Sophia to do this with Julia than with her own son or daughter.So Dylan and Ellie do need to push Sophia harder than the others.
With Logan I don't see it.We already know what Sophia thinks of Logan,not a lot.
Saying that we do know that something will happen with Elli/Logan and Sophia maybe a part of it we just don't know what part or how much Sophia will play a part.
It would also seems that Logans days could be numbered if julia/Ellie do tell Julia's parents together(about there love for each other) as was indicated in the dialog.Julia is into girls Ellie swings both ways.
True, both has used blackmail, both has shared her mother with, Dylan only sends her mother to school in a short dress and without bra (he knows that: "Breakfast in bed").
That's why I say Ellie is no better than Dylan. I would say it's worse, because she has a full sex life and can't blame the hormones only .... let's say that she likes sex a lot.
The yoga event shows us that Dylan, if he has another muse, knows how to enjoy all the them ;)

Reactions: paginou and wynlard

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
True, both has used blackmail, both has shared her mother with, Dylan only sends her mother to school in a short dress and without bra (he knows that: "Breakfast in bed").
That's why I say Ellie is no better than Dylan. I would say it's worse, because she has a full sex life and can't blame the hormones only .... let's say that she likes sex a lot.
The yoga event shows us that Dylan, if he has another muse, knows how to enjoy all the them ;)
Ellie is worse because she is such a brat towards Dylan.

Reactions: nexer

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
How does Ellie have a 'full sex life'?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Ellie is not only manipulative, she began by blackmailing her mother, emotional blackmail, for her own interest, a sexual one. To know what it's like to kiss her own mother.
And then what does she do? She shares her own mother with her friend.
Why would she do this with her own mother? Because it turns her on.
Better not forget this, she begins to touch herself. Next step could be with Logan instead of Julia, why not?
View attachment 817055
Hmm, I am at work right now. After seeing this (again) I am still at work, with a boner. Need to go home early today :love: :ROFLMAO: :sick: (y) ;)

Reactions: Old Dog

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Logan for one and she not supposed to be a virgin
Given in game time-frames though...she hasn't really spent a lot of time with him has she? Only time we ever hear of an ex...is from old school...and that is vague. Sure she probably isn't a virgin I agree...but a full sex life? lol..that's never seen, shown or even detailed by any dialogue.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
We don't know why Ellie is such a brat to Dylan,maybe Dylan did something to Ellie we simply dont know.
I don't think it is has anything to do with something specific. From the beginning she always calls him names, accuses him of being a perv and just mocks him in front of anybody. I think it's just because she's the oldest and enjoys picking on him. Dylan doesn't really fight back so she keeps on pestering him.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Oh stop being so melodramatic. He didn't "pimp" her out at all. She's not a prostitute and there wasn't any sexual activity. Dylan wasn't trying to set her up to be nailed by Aiden. Sheesh :rolleyes:
Man your dangerous i really hope nobody will be to close to you and trust you. Because with such tought....

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Finally. I thought I am the only one who think that Ellie is a real bitch. :ROFLMAO: (y)
Yes! hehehe I know. She is a bitch or can be a bitch. I didn't like her at the start of the game because she sounded and look too superficial and shallow even when she is hot. I like her at the moment because of the bonus side story with Dylan and just to see how their relationship develops but if it doesn't? yeah, I may still don't like her attitude. I accept her because she is Sophia's daughter and to be honest, the only ones I actually like for Sophia are her children, not even Patricia just her children. :ROFLMAO:

In my main playthrough anyway, Ellie is not having anything with Sophia but neither with Julia, and she doesn't know Logan which Sophia hates. Ellie is having her own normal life in my game.

Ellie is worse because she is such a brat towards Dylan.
While...yeah, in a way that's true, Dylan is not far behind either. I'm not defending Ellie nor attacking Dylan but I'm just acknowledging that both of them have been at each other's throats for quite some time, I find that tiring, boring and I hate it because they're siblings.

Maybe Dylan won't get back at Ellie for the prank which in a way it helped him to jerk off to Sophia and see her pubes so even as a prank from Ellie, she was actually helpful for Dylan's goals with Sophia hehehe.

We don't know why Ellie is such a brat to Dylan,maybe Dylan did something to Ellie we simply dont know.
Exactly, we simply don't know, we just know that they "hate" or don't like each other that much, which I hope the bonus side story would work on that and bring the two of them closer to get along, to make peace or truce and perhaps even more to the intimate nature, the point is, hopefully, the side story will help them to improve their relationship.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
After playing both paths... Alyssa Event >>>> Ellie/Julia + Yoga Events...

Honestly the more this game progresses the more I hate fucking Ellie... she literally made me cringe this update when she was talking shit to Sofia about not accepting her tattoos... all I heard from her was "shut up mom, let me act and look like a gutter trash whore, its my life and my body"... It upset me so much and her stupid comments to convince Sofia to make out with Julia were so bad, I could finally understand why Dylan also sucks so much dick when it comes to "seducing Sofia".

The Yoga event was MUCH better, but the fact that i had to sit through the Julia/Ellie event cost it major points... Dylan actually stopped being a bitter loser virgin that blackmails(cooks, cleans) chicks into feeling sorry for him to show their bodies to him, and actually had some game when talking with Marie... Patricia was straight fire in this event with both Sofia and Dylan, and Marie's outfit was YOWZA !!

Finally the winner... Alyssa's event just OOZED chemistry between Sofia and Alyssa... the shopping was fun, the cafe scene with the "hand sex" was fun... finding out Alyssa's BF was not a gross dude (possibly black since people love that shit), but instead the almighty Sybian was awesome !! Sofia riding it, despite not showing nudity it was one of the sexiest events so far in the game, losing only to Sofia/Ellie's shower scene.
Ellie is manipulative indeed ..... she has hots for is mother, and know her well enough to bring her where she wants. But at the contrary of another certain child who is a fucking psycho, she has at leest sincere interrest and "moral" boundaries. She don't force anything for her mother she only tries to convince her, so she's cool in my book. ....Has for the tatoo part... well for me it's a normal reaction, to overstepping parents. And many call her a bitch for being mean too Dylan but well he deserve so much worse. if he did same thing to her than to his mother then her behavior toward him is much than comprehensible. Why, why do i have to share his name... At least the bartender Dylan from Interwitned enhance it a bit.....

But yeah the alyssa route was way more enjoyable. The Sofia x Julia scene is verry questionable moraly intented and made me cringe more than one time.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I agree with your points and it brings up some interesting ideas.
Is Ellie using Julia to satisfy her curiosity about bi-sex and also using Julia as an end to a means,sex with Sophia.
maybe Ellie has been with a girl before we don't know.
Dylan is fucked up and really needs to get his head together.
Yeap.This has to be. She used the kiss with Patricia to frenching her mother and now she's behind the Julia event.

How does Ellie have a 'full sex life'?
Oh man. A big dildo, a boyfriend, Logan with a big dick, Julia with which she played a lot of games. No need more proves.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yes! hehehe I know. She is a bitch or can be a bitch. I didn't like her at the start of the game because she sounded and look too superficial and shallow even when she is hot. I like her at the moment because of the bonus side story with Dylan and just to see how their relationship develops but if it doesn't? yeah, I may still don't like her attitude. I accept her because she is Sophia's daughter and to be honest, the only ones I actually like for Sophia are her children, not even Patricia just her children. :ROFLMAO:

In my main playthrough anyway, Ellie is not having anything with Sophia but neither with Julia, and she doesn't know Logan which Sophia hates. Ellie is having her own normal life in my game.
Hey, I love Ellie :ROFLMAO: ;) But, each with her/his good part and her/his bad part.

mr.beedo

Nov 28, 2018
This is the best update ever. Worth the wait. Very erotic scenes, especially the pool sequence with Sophia/Ellie/Julia... it was mindblowing ! No game can compare.

I so hope that the dev continues on this track.
yeah. I talk about time, not the game. the game good. but he takes a long time for smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal update

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Hey, I love Ellie :ROFLMAO: ;) But, each with her/his good part and her/his bad part.
What? yo no hablo Ingles? hehehehe :ROFLMAO::LOL:

I love Ellie too! I just don't love the bitchy attitude, remove the bitchiness and she's excellent!. :love:

I agree each of them has a good/bad part of their own.

I just hope that with the side story the good part predominates and they can get closer and get along, they're siblings for fuck's sake! They should be allies, not enemies. :cool:(y)

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
that Dylan story for why Aiden blackmailed Sofia is so retarded like OMG :ROFLMAO:
something that stupid i didn't hear for a long time...
please leave that little shit in that school forever, don't bring him back ever! :D

and the dev said he likes to keep things real as he can get :D
imagine someone IRL did this to his mom... LOL :ROFLMAO:

but the renders tho...:oops:o_O, that's a diff story, just wow, 15/10 HOT AF :love:
But she is going through midlife crisis

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Lord_Xanatos brought up a very good point to me in a PM concerning the boarding school board route.
We all assumed,including me,that Dylan had left the boarding school and defied his mother.
So what if he is still attending the boarding school,as we know it is not that far away?
Just some thoughts
That's right, Dylan is still going to the boarding school as well as zac. He didn't defy Sophia he just can go out while staying there during the day and leave during the weekends but for the time being on that branch...he's studying and sleeping there until further notice or matters get solved.

screenshot0004 (2).png
Awww, Dylan is Sophia's most valuable possession. ;):sneaky:(y)
screenshot0003 (2).png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes