ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Do not get it wrong, renderers in the update is really a lot. But the plot is built in such a way that the narrative is very slow. All the basic and how I see the most interesting roots, do not get enough attention because of the many other characters.

Last edited:

Trollzombie1

Jul 8, 2020
Down load this program
extract it to your desk top
Then place UnRen in the game folder of Awam,where the a wife and mother exec is.
Click on the UbRen icon and a menu will appear,press number 3 on your keyboard,enable console.
start game and load the save,before the error,then press shift+o to bring up console and type and type jump Back_home_kitchen press escape and error should be gone
thank you so much !

Reactions: Old Dog

spectre87

May 16, 2020
thanks so much guys. problem solved i love you hahaha ..
Down load this program
extract it to your desk top
Then place UnRen in the game folder of Awam,where the a wife and mother exec is.
Click on the UbRen icon and a menu will appear,press number 3 on your keyboard,enable console.
start game and load the save,before the error,then press shift+o to bring up console and type and type jump Back_home_kitchen press escape and error should be gone
thanks so much guys. problem solved i love you hahaha ..

Ang2017

Jul 21, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "D:\Game Data\Play\A Wife And Mother [v0.100]\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Game Data\Play\A Wife And Mother [v0.100]\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Tue Sep 15 22:56:56 2020

I play halfway and come out this massage therefore hope anyone can tell me how to fix this

Thank you

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
Full disclosure - I'm not into lesbian nor incest. So I'm disappointed in the update and progress of this story, and I'm going to jump ship on supporting the developer, as it's becoming clear that the only potential payoff plots involve heavy lesbian and incest, whereas all of these other characters - mailman, carl, museum kids, principal, janitor, bennett, neil, movers, sauna guys, and on and on - are just put there to tease and nothing more. And now, instead of furthering the plot lines of said "secondary" characters, we are being introduced to some guy in a prison, which we can only assume will be another short tease and useless character.
If I were into lesbian this game would be excellent, so I'm glad people are enjoying it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hahaha oh my God, you're still on about it...

Dude, I agree with you that the damn plan was terribly stupid, he was tremendously naive and foolishly trusting in a rat like Aiden, we're not going on again about the intentions but only that the damn plan and execution were bad, it WAS ALL Aiden the twisting of the plan and the tasks. YES! I know! Dylan enables it, made it possible and as I said before it WAS a mistake NOT the end of the world or the destruction of the character, people can make stupid mistakes, the point is to learn from them and to work to rectify them and seek redemption and forgiveness, not to go on full of resentment towards someone who she loves so much as it is HER son.

Even when she just left the boarding school and talked with Dylan this happened.

View attachment 817217

I would understand your stance about "cold face" and a "short bye", but it's bad to live with resentment towards a relative. Hate a stranger, someone not related to you that's fine! but for someone who Sophia gave birth, raised, nurtured, fed, cares and loves, even when he does a stupid terrible mistake, she is still his Mother and this proves and shows that she has a stronger Mother's love nature than other people would like to give credit for or think that she should have because she wants to be understanding than to be resentful.

He still needs a lot of work to do to redeem himself towards Sophia yes, and he does deserve the punishment of staying at the boarding school but there's room for her to forgive and restore their bond in time.

Anyway, think about what you want, of course, but that's what I think, I'll still remain on Dylan's path and see how things play out.
Yes, because I'm thinking about all the stuff Sophia has done on the blackmail path and still has left to do. For those who rejected the blackmail at the first chance, it might not seem so bad since she didn't do anything and Dylan's dumbass plan didn't work and might, in some small way, be why she's merely "disappointed" rather than absolutely raging at him.

But what will happen when she finds out after she's done things for Aiden on the blackmail path? That will surely be far worse for Dylan because of what she had to do, all the while believing that it was keeping him safe from Aiden. Yes, Dylan didn't know Aiden would go that far (stupid, short-sighted mistake), but it doesn't change the fact that she will have had to do all sorts of things based on a lie which was itself based on very misguided intentions.

Sophia might be able to forgive him if she never went through with it, but what about when she does go through with it? That's a harder pill to swallow and whilst I can see her forgiving him since this game is undoubtedly going to see her have sex with Dylan eventually no matter what he's done, I'm just disappointed in this (unintentional) manipulation plotline because I really thought this was moving in the direction of a nice storyline of mother/son love that didn't involve this kind of overt and uncomfortable manipulation.

Up until this point, Dylan's actions have just felt like those of a hormonal adolescent, unsure of himself and having confusing yet strong feelings for his own mother. The only moment where it felt like Dylan was using typical adult game dirty tactics to advance the sexual side of the relationship with his mother was the bikini photoshoot, but even this felt like it was more of a tender, sincere moment of affection rather than the typically sleazy manipulation seen in most other games.

He may still be a teenage boy, but I always thought he had better judgement than this, and even "good intentions" don't wash away the fact that the means were certainly not justified in the end.

Good Intentions1.gif
Good Intentions2.gif

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yes, because I'm thinking about all the stuff Sophia has done on the blackmail path and still has left to do. For those who rejected the blackmail at the first chance, it might not seem so bad since she didn't do anything and Dylan's dumbass plan didn't work and might, in some small way, be why she's merely "disappointed" rather than absolutely raging at him.

But what will happen when she finds out after she's done things for Aiden on the blackmail path? That will surely be far worse for Dylan because of what she had to do, all the while believing that it was keeping him safe from Aiden. Yes, Dylan didn't know Aiden would go that far (stupid, short-sighted mistake), but it doesn't change the fact that she will have had to do all sorts of things based on a lie which was itself based on very misguided intentions.

Sophia might be able to forgive him if she never went through with it, but what about when she does go through with it? That's a harder pill to swallow and whilst I can see her forgiving him since this game is undoubtedly going to see her have sex with Dylan eventually no matter what he's done, I'm just disappointed in this (unintentional) manipulation plotline because I really thought this was moving in the direction of a nice storyline of mother/son love that didn't involve this kind of overt and uncomfortable manipulation.

Up until this point, Dylan's actions have just felt like those of a hormonal adolescent, unsure of himself and having confusing yet strong feelings for his own mother. The only moment where it felt like Dylan was using typical adult game dirty tactics to advance the sexual side of the relationship with his mother was the bikini photoshoot, but even this felt like it was more of a tender, sincere moment of affection rather than the typically sleazy manipulation seen in most other games.

He may still be a teenage boy, but I always thought he had better judgement than this, and even "good intentions" don't wash away the fact that the means were certainly not justified in the end.

Agree. One more thing. I'm thinking about this fetish, cuckold. First you have to sleep with a woman and then watch someone else fuck her. Right?
Or this happens in only two steps, falling in love and, next step, watch someone else fucking her.
I believe there are 3 steps, fucking first.
So, something is not right with Dylan's character. Looks like he wants to share her before fucking her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Agree. One more thing. I'm thinking about this fetish, cuckold. First you have to sleep with a woman and then watch someone else fuck her. Right?
Or this happens in only two steps, falling in love and, next step, watch someone else fucking her.
I believe there are 3 steps, fucking first.
So, something is not right with Dylan's character. Looks like he wants to share her before fucking her.
Cuckold usually can mean watching someone you want to have sex with or are having sex with, have sex with someone else and enjoy the fact the fact they're being fucked by someone else. On the Sam path, I believe he can be OK with his advancements towards Sophia, so maybe that's where it will happen as this will be something of a "sharing" path, but if he not OK with itor Sophia's not on a path with any other male character, then he probably won't be OK with it and it won't happen on those paths.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dylan idiot Dylan
You could take the bikini event for example,posing like a model,showering her with compliments and each bikini was a different style. Patricia even tried to get Sophia to dress sexy but Sophia dismissed them all,so ask yourself why.
What happened to change Sophia into a nun early on in Dylan's life?Sophia dressed sexy when Ellie was born and also when Dylan was born but changed some years after Dylan's birth why?
Sophia got married at an early(ish) age because she became pregnant by Liam so her wild ways stopped,if we are to believe what Patricia has said.I would of liked more background information on Sophia to understand why she has changed so much.
This happens in real life. A very big change in the way of dressing.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes